Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 14. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Guess with all the BTC excitement it will benefit everyone to just hold this coin. Don't expect much action, except downwards, over the near future.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Btc jump and now you can buy cheap your favorite alts Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
might need more exposure coming from dev because the issue of dumping might be address seeing many investors moving out supporting this coin it really affect the community if dev can keep showing and keep giving us more updates from time to time, we will be able to survive that.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
There are alot of promising coins out there to buy at the mo. Don't really want to sell my 500k BIOS but price is going down daily and at the moment there is little in the way of support. Are we expecting anything to happen in the near future to warrant holding this coin any longer? Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a quick profit, i could have sold my coins many times over for far more than they are worth right now, i just keep seeing the value erode away on a daily basis and don't want to see my investment go down much more. Any new development updates ? games ? Bittrex ? how far away are we from any of these things coming alive ? I am happy to hold my coins for along time if things are moving but over the last week or so my investment has halved in value and don't want to lose more..

If you have to sell, that tells me you are in over your head and don't have the money to be in this game or any other crypto economy.

Maybe you should sell and hold the small amount of btc you get and get out of cryptos until your financially able to have dozens of other holdings like this in other cryptos and not worry about the swings.

I consider Bioscrypto as one of the long term investment and a long term investment for any crypto currency could take up to 2 to 3 years to fully realize it's potential it needs hardworking dev and a great community support to realize this it is always up to you to dump your coin if you believe the coin has nowhere to go..

That's how I see this coin as well a long term coin.

I think the dev has already achieved a lot in a short period of time and I'm sure it won't be long before we see our first faucet/game.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
There are alot of promising coins out there to buy at the mo. Don't really want to sell my 500k BIOS but price is going down daily and at the moment there is little in the way of support. Are we expecting anything to happen in the near future to warrant holding this coin any longer? Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a quick profit, i could have sold my coins many times over for far more than they are worth right now, i just keep seeing the value erode away on a daily basis and don't want to see my investment go down much more. Any new development updates ? games ? Bittrex ? how far away are we from any of these things coming alive ? I am happy to hold my coins for along time if things are moving but over the last week or so my investment has halved in value and don't want to lose more..

If you have to sell, that tells me you are in over your head and don't have the money to be in this game or any other crypto economy.

Maybe you should sell and hold the small amount of btc you get and get out of cryptos until your financially able to have dozens of other holdings like this in other cryptos and not worry about the swings.

I consider Bioscrypto as one of the long term investment and a long term investment for any crypto currency could take up to 2 to 3 years to fully realize it's potential it needs hardworking dev and a great community support to realize this it is always up to you to dump your coin if you believe the coin has nowhere to go..
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Picked up some more BIOS today using my Bitcoin faucet earnings.I had a good week from the faucet and what made it even better was the Bitcoin price going up so I earned a little bit more and was able to purchase a few extra BIOS then normal  Grin

Nice price rise today compared to other Alts.
Activity: 644
Hope i have not held this coin too long. Could have sold at 500+, 400+, 300+, 200+ now it's around 150 and almost no buy support. Wish i could just be a trader and do it for the profit. Instead i believe in a coin and hold, usually to my cost. Far too much selling pressure now for this coin to get anywhere near those lofty highs of 400-500. Sigh....  Undecided

There is a huge dump going on from some huge holders but it will going to fast it happens to other coin also and it's natural,the dev has just updated us,you just hold that coin if possible stake it so you can make extra coins while waiting for this phase to fast..
yes mate it is just time can tell but if you check the road plan we are still on the process so better hold on mate time will come and this coin will be bouncing back.
legendary
Hope i have not held this coin too long. Could have sold at 500+, 400+, 300+, 200+ now it's around 150 and almost no buy support. Wish i could just be a trader and do it for the profit. Instead i believe in a coin and hold, usually to my cost. Far too much selling pressure now for this coin to get anywhere near those lofty highs of 400-500. Sigh....  Undecided

There is a huge dump going on from some huge holders but it will going to fast it happens to other coin also and it's natural,the dev has just updated us,you just hold that coin if possible stake it so you can make extra coins while waiting for this phase to fast..

Do you stake? if so you could sell 50% of your staked coins to get some of your investment back.

I personally don't worry what the price is doing as most Alts are falling in price because of the hype with the Bitcoin halving plus with a couple of hyped Alts such as Lisk.

I'm sure that once we get our first faucet and game it will help the price increase.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Well to be honest now is the best time to buy while it's so cheap.

legendary
Sorry for delays. I have some problems in my real life. Had very hard last week and was fixing troubles.
Don't worry i am always online and development in the proccess

We all know that,it's down to 220 sats but I am not worrying I know that Bioscrypto is not a fly by night crypto currency and it will take a while before we hit the best price of this coin..
Sorry for delays. I have some problems in my real life. Had very hard last week and was fixing troubles.

Thanks for letting us know dev and I hope all is better now for you.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
legendary
Hello let's get this going I have my own forum and I want some one who can post about Bios crypto on my forum if you can replicate the Bioscrypto announcement thread please send me a pm and I will send you the link where to post Bioscryptos..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Dev is working hard, he had some personal problems..
Activity: 638
BIOS is second by volume coin on https://empoex.com/
The dev did say that mid June the road map should be completed so lets see in the next couple of weeks.

Then maybe after that we can get this coin added to Bittrex.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
I would not dump 500k onto the market. I have an average buy of around 180 so i would sell as and when i could. I do not want to sell but i see other coins with potential to rise and i could put the funds into those coins. All i want is a bit of news from the dev so i know things are still moving in the right direction. Like i said, i held alot of coins when BIOS went to 500 and then 400 two or three times and even 350 a few times all without selling and adding to my total on the dips so i could easily have made good profit had i wished. I believed the coin was heading to bigger and better places (Bittrex) and so held and even increased my holdings. The lack of dev input is a major factor as to why this coin keeps on going back to sub 250 and now even sub 200, and every time it does it makes it more and more difficult to surpass the previous price. In fact the last wallet update was greeted with no price rise at all which is what got my attention. There seems to be no one buying this coin but a handful of holders/followers who just increase their holdings at every dump. We need new, and big, money to come in and push the coin past that 500 mark.
Pages:
Jump to: