Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 12. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Reportedly the dev will become active again after 8th of July.
We are still aiming for the moon guys!
Cheers.

He has been active in one of the slack groups i am in. Would not hurt to pop in here and update us.

It's good to know that the dev has been active on slack but I think it is very important to also update on here as this is where most people get there information from.

I come on here everyday to check up on all the crypto coins I hold as it's much easier then logging into each coins slack group.

Actually its much easier to follow through slack IMO ;-)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Cheers.

He has been active in one of the slack groups i am in. Would not hurt to pop in here and update us.

It's good to know that the dev has been active on slack but I think it is very important to also update on here as this is where most people get there information from.

I come on here everyday to check up on all the crypto coins I hold as it's much easier then logging into each coins slack group.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Cheers.

I support this coin 110% and while we are all waiting we can just stake this coin.

I believe the dev will be back better then ever and I can't wait to see our first faucet and new developments here.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Cheers.
can't wait this thing to happen i would love seeing this coin moving up and up again
hope dev will have more existing plan to move up, good luck guys keep holding.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Cheers.
Price seems to have held in the 80's but with no volume what so ever. It seems that most of the coins are held by people in here and slack. Hope the dev comes back soon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
We really need a faucet for BIOS and it shouldn't take long to release one. I really thought we would have one by now as most coins have faucets now and it's one of the first things dev's release.

Please dev give us some kind of update!
good idea as we still seeing that the coin still striving and make some movement might be better to have more promotion and exposure
this coin still have a good future we just need more supports and investment.
We really need a faucet for BIOS and it shouldn't take long to release one. I really thought we would have one by now as most coins have faucets now and it's one of the first things dev's release.

Please dev give us some kind of update!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Dev was last on BCT 3 days ago but did not pop on here to give any update on the current situation. Come on dev, take a minute to say hi.

Zero volume 50% cut from the it's value,bioscryptos is indeed struggling and we will see more dumping in a few days,but still the dev should not stop from developing and following his road map,bioscryptos has survive this in the past so this is not really new..
Dev was last on BCT 3 days ago but did not pop on here to give any update on the current situation. Come on dev, take a minute to say hi.
Bioscrypto is still listed on the crypto coin that we are promoting and we are doubling the promotion to keep it up,I've asked the dev to open a thread on our forum but no answer ,makes me think that the dev really has serious problem

I would love to see this coins thread on your forum so lets hope the dev replies with an answer soon.

if the dev is to busy can I invite you to just post a thread about Bioscrypto on our forum anyway this is a revenue sharing forum we'll pay you to post Bioscrypto but we ask you to drop by from time to time to update Bioscrypto .

I'll be more then happy to start the thread on your forum but lets just wait and see if you hear back from the dev.

It's the least that we can do to Bioscrypto we must not let wait for him to do miracles the dumping will stay on a little longer but at least we need to kick start information about Bioscrypto ,i am tired of sending him pm that never got answer had a bad felling that I am on his ignored list

I have created a BIOS thread on your forum, it's not as good as the one here but I think it has all the info needed to help spread the word about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Bioscrypto is still listed on the crypto coin that we are promoting and we are doubling the promotion to keep it up,I've asked the dev to open a thread on our forum but no answer ,makes me think that the dev really has serious problem

I would love to see this coins thread on your forum so lets hope the dev replies with an answer soon.

if the dev is to busy can I invite you to just post a thread about Bioscrypto on our forum anyway this is a revenue sharing forum we'll pay you to post Bioscrypto but we ask you to drop by from time to time to update Bioscrypto .

I'll be more then happy to start the thread on your forum but lets just wait and see if you hear back from the dev.

It's the least that we can do to Bioscrypto we must not let wait for him to do miracles the dumping will stay on a little longer but at least we need to kick start information about Bioscrypto ,i am tired of sending him pm that never got answer had a bad felling that I am on his ignored list

legendary

legendary
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Sold my 500k for 100 sat, off exchange so as to not dump the price any lower. Might look to buy back in at a later date, but for now i just don't trust the dev to come through.

This is not helping Bioscrypto at if you ask me I would recommend not to pour everything because 500k is such a huge amount but anyway as long as their is volume the coin has still chance to bounce back..

I sold them to a buyer off exchange. This was a better option for me, and Bios, as it kept the exchange price at it's current level. If i had sold on exchange price would have dropped to sub 20. Nice for you buyers, not nice for me. The benefit of that is that the buyer will be reluctant to sell sub 100 so it will help keep price stable, for now. If the dev gets his life together than there is still potential for this coin.
legendary
Sold my 500k for 100 sat, off exchange so as to not dump the price any lower. Might look to buy back in at a later date, but for now i just don't trust the dev to come through.

This is not helping Bioscrypto at if you ask me I would recommend not to pour everything because 500k is such a huge amount but anyway as long as their is volume the coin has still chance to bounce back..
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: