Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 15. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Dumping 500k would take the price down to 21 sat, i am sure no one here would be making money selling at that price. Best option would be to hold and wait for the planned progress to come. It is coming but not sure when. Not had much info from dev over the last week which hopefully means he is working hard on getting things done. Bittrex would be a nice surprise  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
There are alot of promising coins out there to buy at the mo. Don't really want to sell my 500k BIOS but price is going down daily and at the moment there is little in the way of support. Are we expecting anything to happen in the near future to warrant holding this coin any longer? Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a quick profit, i could have sold my coins many times over for far more than they are worth right now, i just keep seeing the value erode away on a daily basis and don't want to see my investment go down much more. Any new development updates ? games ? Bittrex ? how far away are we from any of these things coming alive ? I am happy to hold my coins for along time if things are moving but over the last week or so my investment has halved in value and don't want to lose more..

I don't see any problem at all if you want to dump all the 500k Bioscrypto you have there,we investors had different insight and motivation to hold a coin,I already made a profit here in Bioscrypto many times so I am not in a losing position anymore,..
And one of the reason why I still hold my coin is,it is still a work in progress this coin has gone to a lot,if this coin has not suffered it's up and downs then it will not become what it is today so far all the roadmap on the announcement,some of them are completed while the other still in progress..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is not a good sign if the developer stays away for such a long time. You need to get updates everynow and then. I start feeling disappointed here.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
There are alot of promising coins out there to buy at the mo. Don't really want to sell my 500k BIOS but price is going down daily and at the moment there is little in the way of support. Are we expecting anything to happen in the near future to warrant holding this coin any longer? Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a quick profit, i could have sold my coins many times over for far more than they are worth right now, i just keep seeing the value erode away on a daily basis and don't want to see my investment go down much more. Any new development updates ? games ? Bittrex ? how far away are we from any of these things coming alive ? I am happy to hold my coins for along time if things are moving but over the last week or so my investment has halved in value and don't want to lose more..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just got myself some cheap BIOS thanks to the dumpers on Yobit  Grin

All goes towards my staking.
legendary
The volume on Yobit will tell how healthy this coin in Yobit trading,Bioscrypto could go down to one of it's lowest price this is the lowest I have seen since I've invested on this coin but I'm not losing hope on this coin ..
BIOS need to marketing activities to get publicity starting from 12sat and now standing at 200+ marketing will help to grow bios Wink

We are dedicated to Bioscrypto's success i need people who can post on our newly launched I will creatre banner on monday so we can post it on all our post on our newly launch forum this is a paid to post forum once we have enough Bioscryptos we will also offer rewards for posting here..

BIOS might have been 12 sat not too long ago, but i think none of us bought at that price. We would be lucky to hold coins that were less that 200 sat. Most of my coins cost 180 to 240 sat. We need new money in the coin. Yobit seems to have the same handful of holders and a few swing traders. Even low volume exchanges like bluetrade and nova will get more coins into other peoples hands. Bittrex would be nice though.
BIOS need to marketing activities to get publicity starting from 12sat and now standing at 200+ marketing will help to grow bios Wink

We are dedicated to Bioscrypto's success i need people who can post on our newly launched I will creatre banner on monday so we can post it on all our post on our newly launch forum this is a paid to post forum once we have enough Bioscryptos we will also offer rewards for posting here..

I finally got around to signing up lol

Picked up some more BIOS today  Grin
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Any news, updates, new exchanges ? Anything ??..... Thought not

This coin should be at 500 now not 200. Your followers can only buy/hold so many. Need new money to come in. That means new investors, if you know of any, or new exchange to get fresh money in.

Still holding but it is more difficult as i see the price drop and other coins out there with better potential to move upwards. Fingers crossed we will see something soon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

hey sir rob can you PM me more info about this offer I'm so interested to join this
I already re joined your forum site thanks mate.
legendary

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
The only reason there is any volume on C-Cex is me buying/selling my own coins to myself to keep some volume on there. Most days when i look on C-Cex there is little to no trading. If i manage to pick up a few cheap coins i will then trade some to myself to show some volume. It would not hurt if one of two more of you did the same. C-Cex de-list coins on a regular basis and i don't want that to happen with BIOS.

Thanks for doing this,I will transfer some of my Bioscrypto trading on Ccex ,as you can see the volume on Yobit is very high at this point of time,traders who are active on this thread and on this forum should also do the same to avoid delisting..
Nice price rise today and over 4.35 BTC volume  Grin

The only reason there is any volume on C-Cex is me buying/selling my own coins to myself to keep some volume on there. Most days when i look on C-Cex there is little to no trading. If i manage to pick up a few cheap coins i will then trade some to myself to show some volume. It would not hurt if one of two more of you did the same. C-Cex de-list coins on a regular basis and i don't want that to happen with BIOS.
legendary
This coin needs other exchanges! Its a bad start to have scambit (yobit) as only exchange. The bots buys the most voins and manipulate the price with dumbs and fake pumps. Get in a better exchange how fast you can and switch your coins to it. If the bots start to invest into Bios it will break like the most other coins on it.

You are not doing your search Bioscrypto is also being traded on Ccex and the price is not very far they also had the same data if there is dump on Yobit there is also on Ccex I would also love to see it on other exchange the more the better...

https://c-cex.com/?p=bios-btc
C-Cex never has any high trading Volume !  Under 0% bios on C-Cex don´t talk like I don´t khnow it already. I think the bots already got enought Coins from Bios from Yobit to dump and pump later on the Coins. Just hoping every Coin go away from Yobit !

We are just reading what you are posting and I quote
Its a bad start to have scambit (yobit) as only exchange.
you use the word Yobit only should have been beside CCEX ,there was volue in the last two weeks only i guess this day and yesterday
Activity: 203
This coin needs other exchanges! Its a bad start to have scambit (yobit) as only exchange. The bots buys the most voins and manipulate the price with dumbs and fake pumps. Get in a better exchange how fast you can and switch your coins to it. If the bots start to invest into Bios it will break like the most other coins on it.

You are not doing your search Bioscrypto is also being traded on Ccex and the price is not very far they also had the same data if there is dump on Yobit there is also on Ccex I would also love to see it on other exchange the more the better...

https://c-cex.com/?p=bios-btc
C-Cex never has any high trading Volume !  Under 0% bios on C-Cex don´t talk like I don´t khnow it already. I think the bots already got enought Coins from Bios from Yobit to dump and pump later on the Coins. Just hoping every Coin go away from Yobit !
Activity: 756
Picked up some more cheap BIOS today  Grin

Keep staking and when the price drops add more to your bag,I've been doing this for the past month.
that's good mate keep taking advantage of the price and when moonings come you are riding in the premium sit. hehehe
keep it going hold more.
Picked up some more cheap BIOS today  Grin

Keep staking and when the price drops add more to your bag,I've been doing this for the past month.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

can always donate ?

donation for Bittrex add: 1Kkt532JguHdf6sbzop8CMiKuBA2gSstNU
Pages:
Jump to: