Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 13. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

About 1.4 million coins sold on Yobit today. I don't think many people have that many coins. I can only think of one !!

That's a big dump  Shocked

I am still hoping for the best here and I think that the dev should give us an update on what is going on.

It seems a big dump happens. I used to trade this coin several months ago price was at 300+ sats. I still have some but it seems price is diminishing as days pass. Looking forward for this coin to recover after the halving period.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
About 1.4 million coins sold on Yobit today. I don't think many people have that many coins. I can only think of one !!

The trend is continuous it's like a domino effect could  be  the big holders of this coin I hope none of the dev's team are involved here,there is still no update on the dev this is not good if it continuous to persist..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

That's a big dump  Shocked

I am still hoping for the best here and I think that the dev should give us an update on what is going on.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Nutty about Crypto
Down to 49 on c-cex. Someone is getting out before it goes back to where it was a few months ago, sub 20 sat. Anyone that bought at sub 20 sat is still in good profit, even at 50 sat. There is probably only one person that accumulated sub 20, Vany ??
Nutty about Crypto
1 million just dumped by someone. Down to 57 sat now
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Price down to 113 with sells sub 120 in place. This is getting stupid now. Come on dev get on top of this before it becomes fatal. I remember you mentioning, in a slack group, something about a pump group wanting to co-operate in a pump. I think you need to look at this option now.

A pump will not fix this coin, only bagholders will exit and will end with new ones!!!
Nutty about Crypto
Price down to 113 with sells sub 120 in place. This is getting stupid now. Come on dev get on top of this before it becomes fatal. I remember you mentioning, in a slack group, something about a pump group wanting to co-operate in a pump. I think you need to look at this option now.
legendary
Still holding this coin and looking up on Yobit the price is stabilizing and the volume is up to normal if this coin will reach below one sats then  investors just want to get out of this coin even if the cost is losing a lot of profit but so far that is not happening..
Activity: 206
This is my life. This is my path.
Sorry for delays. I have some problems in my real life. Had very hard last week and was fixing troubles.
Don't worry i am always online and development in the proccess

REAL LIFE !! Crypto is REAL, it is part of our real lives. We invest real time and real money into crypto. You don't give up your job when you have a few problems in life, you get on with it. I notice you are logging into your account almost daily so how hard is it to communicate with the people that have put their faith, and money, into your project ?

I totally agree, investors btc is real, do not agree with this attitude at all.

This is a real work!!!!
Nutty about Crypto
Sorry for delays. I have some problems in my real life. Had very hard last week and was fixing troubles.
Don't worry i am always online and development in the proccess

REAL LIFE !! Crypto is REAL, it is part of our real lives. We invest real time and real money into crypto. You don't give up your job when you have a few problems in life, you get on with it. I notice you are logging into your account almost daily so how hard is it to communicate with the people that have put their faith, and money, into your project ?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
any update from dev? some people said BIOS is dead day by day. already dumped so much coin. we only can hope as a bios holder

On the positive note the dev has made an announcement a few days ago and the volume on Yobit is still ok we will see if these scenario persist after the halving Bioscrypto is not the only suffering some holders have just lost their faith
I also believe that this coin still alive looking on its trading condition it is just normal for any alt right now to struggle since btc keep on rising up
i hope it bounce back much quicker and let the holders see that it is still a good investment.
legendary
any update from dev? some people said BIOS is dead day by day. already dumped so much coin. we only can hope as a bios holder

On the positive note the dev has made an announcement a few days ago and the volume on Yobit is still ok we will see if these scenario persist after the halving Bioscrypto is not the only suffering some holders have just lost their faith

No update as of yet but the dev did say they hope to have the road map finished by the end of June so we shall see.

Now the people who are saying this coin is dead are most likely the impatient people who want to make a quick profit.This coin is still very young and is just starting out so we need to give the dev some more time. Anyway the road map has been on time so I'm not too worried at this time.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This Coin is dead 0 Volume...
They bring update and disappear again. If the Community don´t gets information this Coin will go die !

I don't think so on yobit it's 24V: 0.04 BTC even though the price is downwards there still hope here,we just wait after the halving and see what will be the trend of the altcoin before the halving almost all altcoins are suffering from dumping of some big holders..
Activity: 203
This Coin is dead 0 Volume...
They bring update and disappear again. If the Community don´t gets information this Coin will go die !
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
I just bought more.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
I like this coin and i am very optimistic on it. Though its low now, hope the developers will not abandon this coin. Looking forward for further updates of this wonderful coin.
Guess with all the BTC excitement it will benefit everyone to just hold this coin. Don't expect much action, except downwards, over the near future.

I agree and for me I'm now starting to take some of that Bitcoin profit and move it into Alts as they are dirt cheap right now.

I put at least 25% into BIOS over the past couple of days since Bitcoin broke through $600.

I'm now going to wait and see if Bitcoin can get to $750 and over.If it does I'll be taking more profits off the table and investing it into Alts with at least 25% going into BIOS.
Pages:
Jump to: