Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 17. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Great news.. Knew something was coming today with all those buys. Now remove those sells and place them much higher. 500+ even 750+
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Congratulations BIOS team - this is great news!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good job dev!
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hello Bios Community
1 month of fight with Apple and Microsoft we have results:

WoW this update is awesome.Thanks devs for your great work. I think this project will be succeed with such development!!!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Hello Bios Community
1 month of fight with Apple and Microsoft we have results:

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Someone is buying. Price up to 319 and 1.65 BTC volume. Are we expecting some good news ? Grab some before takeoff  Grin

Yes of course the coming gaming portal.there will always buyer of those dump coin these are serious investors who believes what Bioscryptos is offering this has been the trend for the past three weeks now..
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Someone is buying. Price up to 319 and 1.65 BTC volume. Are we expecting some good news ? Grab some before takeoff  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I think this community is very good and dev is working hard for this coin so we will see bios rising again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The price has come down recently but lets be honest BIOS has done very well the past few days to hold around 220 compared to many other Alts.

Got myself some more BIOS from C-cex if you are lucky sometimes you can get some very cheap BIOS. On the 27th of May someone was lucky enough to get 1485 BIOS coins for 120 satoshi each  Shocked  and even on the 29th someone sold 3163 BIOS coins for 184 satoshi each so if you are lucky you can get some very cheap coins.

Activity: 129
It's time for ICOs and BTC now. So i'll just keep staking this coin while waiting news and trading other.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
any news about bios? price keeps falling

I don't think it will effect on the trust of the community to this project their are still a good volume on buy order it is still a work in progress gaming portal is almost complete ,it's actually an opportunity for investors..
legendary

You can back read gaming portal and faucets is in progress,nothing to worry about the price it's temporary only as long as the dev and community support are there Bioscrypto is alive and will bounce back ,this is in fact the best time to buy Bioscryptos..
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Still have few alts for future, and waiting for btc to reach 650+ Smiley

If Bitcoin price increase and the value of BiosCrypto remain when the price of bitcoin when it is not yet growing by 10 to 15% this mean that we already made a profit from the increased price of bitcoin if Bios cryptos price increase also then it;s double profit for us
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Still have few alts for future, and waiting for btc to reach 650+ Smiley
Activity: 206

have it doubters!!

Great to see!  One more step closer.  Can't wait to see whats BIOS has in store for it.  I don't know about you guys but I'm taking this time to scoop up some cheap alts while BTC rockets up.  Everyone is cashing out for BTC!
legendary
I also can't wait to see the game  Cheesy

Having a faucet will be huge as now days most new coins also release a faucet to help with adoption.

Picked up some more cheap BIOS  Smiley

Bad luck again Bioscrypto has gone lower again on Yobit unfortunately i had no fund yet to purchase yet hopefully the low price are all still there after I transfer my earnings from my signature campaign ..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I also can't wait to see the game  Cheesy

Having a faucet will be huge as now days most new coins also release a faucet to help with adoption.

Picked up some more cheap BIOS  Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

have it doubters!!
legendary
Hello
Sorry. Absolutly forgot about bitcointalk thread.
i want to finish all road map till middle june. i am developing the faucet mobile game right now

That is great I'm sure many will be excited when this come out i think we should comes out a an online for faucet I have been requesting this it's part of the adoption that we should have at least one faucet ..
Pages:
Jump to: