Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 11. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Done about .4 BTC of self trading on C-Cex to keep some volume on the coin. Don't want them to delist it before the dev gets back to work. Would be nice if one or two others could do the same. C-cex, unlike Yobit, delist coins if they don't do good volume.

Although not yet in trouble this you have done the community a great service,we should take care that Bioscrypto would not get delisted if possible to any exchange because,there are possible market there...
good to know that there still many supporter of this coin here I wish dev can start to work now and make a good plan to make this coin to rise again and continue to grow, good luck dev and community.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Catching very very cheap bios and waiting for dev upgrade Smiley

Yes indeed i hope people will realized that Bioscryptos is still profitable and can still get back most altcoin are on downward trends but after the halving let's see what's going to happen and will this trend change for the better..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Done about .4 BTC of self trading on C-Cex to keep some volume on the coin. Don't want them to delist it before the dev gets back to work. Would be nice if one or two others could do the same. C-cex, unlike Yobit, delist coins if they don't do good volume.

Although not yet in trouble this you have done the community a great service,we should take care that Bioscrypto would not get delisted if possible to any exchange because,there are possible market there...
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
same here taking advantage of those dumpers from yobit waiting for them to give up while waiting for dev updates i know more plan is incoming for more development of this coin, i just hope and believe that dev will stand out and provide us clear road plan and slowly achieving every project from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Catching very very cheap bios and waiting for dev upgrade Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
finally hearing some words from the dev keep me work and hold this coin, i know price still established and the project still moving forward i know by heart that when dev focus and start to work again mooning is in our way. good luck community.
legendary
Nice dropping by here,as you can see the status of the coin on various exchange we still believe that this coin will get his former status just update us from time to time about the development of your project we are half of the road map not the best time to stop..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It's good to see you pop in and say hi dev and I'm glad to hear your life problems are almost fixed.

Can you please give us a time frame on when BIOS will have it's own faucet/game and what are the future plans for BIOS.

Hope to hear from you soon  Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Hello
alot of my real life problems almost fixed
Don't worry i am here and will not leave BIOS

As good as that is to see i fear the damage done may not be reversible. Price has dropped so far that people buying sub 100 will be happy to sell anywhere 100+ and might suffocate any possible price rise. Hope i am wrong. Will have to wait and see what you have in store for the coin. Bittrex would be nice, but even been added to Bittrex does not guarantee a good price rise.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Hello
alot of my real life problems almost fixed
Don't worry i am here and will not leave BIOS
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
He did reply and say he would give us an update soon.  Wink

Well it seems he is even less bothered than i expected, if he really did say he would pop in.

He was online recently but did not bother to post anything in the thread.

Name:   vanyabios
Activity:   415
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   June 27, 2014, 04:32:43 AM
Last Active:   June 25, 2016, 09:16:11 PM
legendary

Well it seems he is even less bothered than i expected, if he really did say he would pop in.

I think he is into another project I don't know what it is Bioscrypto is not his pet project anymore price is sliding down and we need a miracle to put this project to where it was once belong every one are selling..
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto

legendary

That is good but he is the one who should formally announce it,I think the dev here already made a huge profit and just neglect adding more on the roadmap,he is not alarm on the steady decline of the coin even if it reaches a single digit..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

That's good to know and thanks for sending him a message and by keeping us all updated.

Actually its much easier to follow through slack IMO ;-)

Well for me it's easier here as I don't have to log into all the slack groups.
I have sent him a PM, from the other slack group, asking him to pop in and say hello.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Reportedly the dev will become active again after 8th of July.
We are still aiming for the moon guys!
Cheers.

He has been active in one of the slack groups i am in. Would not hurt to pop in here and update us.

It's good to know that the dev has been active on slack but I think it is very important to also update on here as this is where most people get there information from.

I come on here everyday to check up on all the crypto coins I hold as it's much easier then logging into each coins slack group.

He has not been active in the BIOS Slack, nothing from him for ages in there either. He has been posting in another slack group i am in, which is why i am concerned that he does not have time to update his own thread and slack for his own coin, but can participate on other groups.

If you are in some group with him, did you share your concerns directly with him?
Reportedly the dev will become active again after 8th of July.
We are still aiming for the moon guys!
Cheers.

He has been active in one of the slack groups i am in. Would not hurt to pop in here and update us.

It's good to know that the dev has been active on slack but I think it is very important to also update on here as this is where most people get there information from.

I come on here everyday to check up on all the crypto coins I hold as it's much easier then logging into each coins slack group.

He has not been active in the BIOS Slack, nothing from him for ages in there either. He has been posting in another slack group i am in, which is why i am concerned that he does not have time to update his own thread and slack for his own coin, but can participate on other groups.
Pages:
Jump to: