Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 16. (Read 50362 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This coin needs other exchanges! Its a bad start to have scambit (yobit) as only exchange. The bots buys the most voins and manipulate the price with dumbs and fake pumps. Get in a better exchange how fast you can and switch your coins to it. If the bots start to invest into Bios it will break like the most other coins on it.

You are not doing your search Bioscrypto is also being traded on Ccex and the price is not very far they also had the same data if there is dump on Yobit there is also on Ccex I would also love to see it on other exchange the more the better...

https://c-cex.com/?p=bios-btc
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
This coin needs other exchanges! Its a bad start to have scambit (yobit) as only exchange. The bots buys the most voins and manipulate the price with dumbs and fake pumps. Get in a better exchange how fast you can and switch your coins to it. If the bots start to invest into Bios it will break like the most other coins on it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
perfect timing indeed mate, i see too much dump again but if you know how it will come in the next few weeks you did a great job hold and keep it until the price rise up to the moon. good luck mate.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Bought 1000 Bios today coming from this rare opportunity I don;t know if this is the lowest Bioscrypto that it has been into but many who just invested to Bioscrypto find this a great opportunity to amassed this coin at a very cheap price..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Finally i`m soon to become bios whale Cheesy
Activity: 206
Wow!  Thanks for cheap BIOS dumpers.  Looks like it started to fall a and a few people hit the panic button, lol.  I never thought those buys would get filled.  Looks like an easy X2 on those coins.   Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I promote BIOS as much as I can on Twitter and other places.

I have already got a few people into BIOS and they are happy with the progress of this coin.
legendary
We must not put all our hopes on the devs alone we must take our part as a community if we have a blog or should maybe this is the right time to start one in support of Bioscrypto and other altcoin you are in so you can give testimonials and promote this project..
Nice volume today 17.57 btc  Grin

I know we all want to see the price rise and remain stable above 300 sats but for me I see this as a buying opportunity.

Yes the news was good but it wasn't an update that would help keep the price stable above 300.I think that once the game/faucet is released it will help stabilize the price above 300 and could even reach 500+

One step at a time and I know this coin will achieve what the dev is set out to achieve.

Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Hello
Sorry. Absolutly forgot about bitcointalk thread.
i want to finish all road map till middle june. i am developing the faucet mobile game right now

This is the sort of thing i am talking about. Lack of communication, in between releasing development updates, is the reason the coins drops back to 200 after every update. The dev is doing great work with the coin but every time the price drops back down to 200 it makes it more difficult to get above 300 on the next update. Most buyers buy for the quick profit and will happily buy at 220 and sell at 300+. With all the great developments and prices rises we have had, we should be seeing 500+ by now but after every update/price rise there has been a long period of silence and the price had gradually gone back down to 200. Every update should have moved the price up and established a new floor but every time the floor has returned to 200. If new investors can see the work been done then they can push the price to 400, or more, and give the coin something to build on in future updates. I have about 1 BTC invested and see a good future for this coin, but i cannot afford to put more in especially if i am trying to move the price up only to see that work fail and the price dip back down to 200.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Very disappointed and a little concerned about the lack of price and volume after the microsoft Ann. I was expecting to see 400 again and then maybe try to stabilize at 300 to 350.
Due to the lack of info between updates the price slowly drops back down into the 200-220 range. This then creates a build up of sells in the 300-400 range, people are happy with 50+% profit, and it is getting more difficult to rise higher than 350 every time.
We need more dev interaction between updates, this helps the price to hold steady and this in turn makes it easier to push the price up. I fear we will not see the highs of 500 again without major backing (10+ BTC) just to get it moving up. I have bought this coin from 175 to 300 and held through many pumps that would have seen me profit. I really believe that this dev is doing all he can to see it grow but maybe now is the time to try and get some outside help, with more BTC, to push this coin to the next level.

The announcement is just the starting point of the price stabilization it is indeed great effort coming from the dev if you think you can give better output in your own little way then send your recommendation every stake holders of this coin is the part of the marketing and development..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Very disappointed and a little concerned about the lack of price and volume after the microsoft Ann. I was expecting to see 400 again and then maybe try to stabilize at 300 to 350.
Due to the lack of info between updates the price slowly drops back down into the 200-220 range. This then creates a build up of sells in the 300-400 range, people are happy with 50+% profit, and it is getting more difficult to rise higher than 350 every time.
We need more dev interaction between updates, this helps the price to hold steady and this in turn makes it easier to push the price up. I fear we will not see the highs of 500 again without major backing (10+ BTC) just to get it moving up. I have bought this coin from 175 to 300 and held through many pumps that would have seen me profit. I really believe that this dev is doing all he can to see it grow but maybe now is the time to try and get some outside help, with more BTC, to push this coin to the next level.
yes mate it is needed now for the community to help the dev in spreading this updates and to work with the price avoiding those dumpers and make the price to go up againg to 400 and reach 500 sat in due time many things are in plan from the dev team better to back them up guys.
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
legendary
The price has now stabilize it was very low yesterday I have bought as low 220 satoshis it is a very good opportunity I'm sure it will go back to 300 satoshis each from there we are heading upward..
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Hello Bios Community
1 month of fight with Apple and Microsoft we have results:

Good work Dev  Smiley
Someone is buying. Price up to 319 and 1.65 BTC volume. Are we expecting some good news ? Grab some before takeoff  Grin

Looks like someone got excited about the news  Smiley  Lots of buys today
Hello Bios Community

Great!  Good to see some persistence with them paid off!  Someone saw this and had a buying frenzy today.  Looks like they are starting to realize this coin is going places.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Hello Bios Community

Great news dev we knew you will deliver Smiley
Good job dev  Grin

Nice volume today on both Yobit and C-Cex and if you want some cheap BIOS check out C-Cex as someone is selling over 8,000 coins for 260 satoshi. I purchased some more BIOS today on the back of the good news.
Activity: 127
Hello Bios Community

Wow! dev you are good fighter!
good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: