Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 2. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
December 12, 2016, 02:43:56 AM
Anybody knowing why POS stoped after 30/11 ?

9.12.2016 POS started again )
very interesting algo )))

Yeah it looks like it's running again as I just earned some coins after staking for an hour. It's been a while since I staked BIOS as the dev has not been around so I stopped staking this coin as I'm staking a couple other POS coins that have an active dev and are more profitable.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
December 10, 2016, 02:07:02 AM

9.12.2016 POS started again )
very interesting algo )))
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 04, 2016, 09:27:21 PM
This version of BIOS doesnt tailor the current state of network. Total flash is mandatory. To load a correct BIOS simply lock this thread and find someone with too much time on their hands who presumbaly agrees on taking this over.

We have read about some thread about community take over and since this coin still has volume in the market,some one should put up a takeover announcement,but it should be some with high stakes of the coin and as much as possible some one with coding or can put up a decent projects for the community ..
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
December 04, 2016, 06:23:24 PM
Have we had any updates elsewhere? The reason why I ask is because I have been noticing the price of BIOS has been going up over the past few days and is currently at 74 sats. Maybe there is still life here? I see the dev has not given up just yet on BIOS because if he did why would he want to keep his coin on C-cex? So maybe he is working on the coin and will hopefully update everyone here once it's almost complete or completed.

It's still low from it's price when the dev is still active,the dev is creating volume but I doubt if investors will show interest to buy because,dev interest is just to add volume so it will not get delisted ,if he wants the coin to generate more interest he should made an update or just drop by here

I agree that he is creating more volume to keep the coin listed on C-cex but why would he do this if he was not interested in his own coin anymore? Does he plan to come back in 2017 and start on the development of BIOS again. For anyone in the slack does the dev give any update at all on what is going on with BIOS?

Nope.

This version of BIOS doesnt tailor the current state of network. Total flash is mandatory. To load a correct BIOS simply lock this thread and find someone with too much time on their hands who presumbaly agrees on taking this over.
December 04, 2016, 05:42:52 PM

Has it stopped? I haven't been staking BIOS for the last couple of weeks as I am staking a couple other POS coins. No one knows anything as to what is going on here because the dev doesn't even post updates about what is going on with BIOS. So your guess is as good as anyone's as to why POS has stopped here.

Thanks cjmining for the reply and keeping an eye out in the slack group.
Activity: 304
December 04, 2016, 01:54:11 PM
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
December 04, 2016, 12:16:56 PM
Have we had any updates elsewhere? The reason why I ask is because I have been noticing the price of BIOS has been going up over the past few days and is currently at 74 sats. Maybe there is still life here? I see the dev has not given up just yet on BIOS because if he did why would he want to keep his coin on C-cex? So maybe he is working on the coin and will hopefully update everyone here once it's almost complete or completed.

It's still low from it's price when the dev is still active,the dev is creating volume but I doubt if investors will show interest to buy because,dev interest is just to add volume so it will not get delisted ,if he wants the coin to generate more interest he should made an update or just drop by here

I agree that he is creating more volume to keep the coin listed on C-cex but why would he do this if he was not interested in his own coin anymore? Does he plan to come back in 2017 and start on the development of BIOS again. For anyone in the slack does the dev give any update at all on what is going on with BIOS?

Nope.
December 03, 2016, 12:30:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 02, 2016, 09:15:06 PM

December 02, 2016, 07:21:05 PM
November 25, 2016, 05:04:12 PM
BIOS is once again up for being delisted from C-cex exchange due to low volume and now that the BIOS wallet is in maintenance on Yobit, it could be the end of BIOS unless the daily volume on C-cex starts to pick up which by the looks of things it is then this coin could keep continuing. The thing I would like to know is who is buying BIOS on C-cex? the dev? or people who don't know that this coin is almost dead?

@wildduck

Have you heard from the dev at all? and if so will he be giving an update on where BIOS is at.
I seen it that it also one of the hottest pair cant believe that there still support coming from investors i guess either pnd group or the dev itself trying to move the coin to attract interest. We need to be careful just continue observing the move.

It was from the dev.

Well at least we know the dev is still around and supporting his own coin. Maybe there still is hope for BIOS but we really do need an update from the dev as to where BIOS is at in terms of the roadmap.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 25, 2016, 02:34:19 AM
BIOS is once again up for being delisted from C-cex exchange due to low volume and now that the BIOS wallet is in maintenance on Yobit, it could be the end of BIOS unless the daily volume on C-cex starts to pick up which by the looks of things it is then this coin could keep continuing. The thing I would like to know is who is buying BIOS on C-cex? the dev? or people who don't know that this coin is almost dead?

@wildduck

Have you heard from the dev at all? and if so will he be giving an update on where BIOS is at.
I seen it that it also one of the hottest pair cant believe that there still support coming from investors i guess either pnd group or the dev itself trying to move the coin to attract interest. We need to be careful just continue observing the move.

It was from the dev.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 25, 2016, 02:16:47 AM

@wildduck

legendary
November 25, 2016, 02:11:12 AM

@wildduck

I'm sure it's the dev,people will not blindly pick up any coin to buy just like that if this is not the case then that buyer has a plan or totally ignorant of the coin's status,anyway as long as it is on Yobit it can resurrect anytime.
November 25, 2016, 01:23:51 AM

@wildduck

Activity: 666
November 21, 2016, 05:20:31 PM
yobit

Wallet status: Maintenance

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 10, 2016, 08:20:54 AM
I am offering to sell couple 100k's of BIOS - so if there is anyone more patient than me with OP or some true believer in OP coming back, just let me know (quantity+price you want to buy). Will use escrow to protect both sides. Thanks.

If you don't like Yobit, go sell them on C-Cex then.
I doubt anyone will buy from you, off market, when there are perfectly good market places for you to trade them on.
in times like this that no current movement and more and more new alt are showing i doubt there would be some one who going to be interested about buying this coin i know by the fact that yobit have some issue but for sure they can manage to resolved it but i feel what you are into because couple of days or sometimes it will take a week but surely after the update it will be showed up again.
legendary
November 10, 2016, 08:16:38 AM
Why not sell it on Yobit,it's much more convenient and safe than trading it here,I doubt if dev will ever come back here it's been 5 months or more this a dead coin and nothing more to offer.
Hi mate, good point, but I've had it with Yobit, Yobit crew has screwed me twice in the past (so shame on me Smiley ) - not using it anymore. So I'd rather go OTC route.

Anyway, if someone still has at least a little trust in dev and want to buy low, let me know.
Thanks. 

That's unfortunate,do you mean withdrawal? they function perfectly have been trading on Yobit for the past 8 months and so are all my friends and it works smoothly,have not encountered any issue,all this time.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
November 10, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
I am offering to sell couple 100k's of BIOS - so if there is anyone more patient than me with OP or some true believer in OP coming back, just let me know (quantity+price you want to buy). Will use escrow to protect both sides. Thanks.

If you don't like Yobit, go sell them on C-Cex then.
I doubt anyone will buy from you, off market, when there are perfectly good market places for you to trade them on.
Activity: 190
November 09, 2016, 03:24:34 PM
Why not sell it on Yobit,it's much more convenient and safe than trading it here,I doubt if dev will ever come back here it's been 5 months or more this a dead coin and nothing more to offer.
Hi mate, good point, but I've had it with Yobit, Yobit crew has screwed me twice in the past (so shame on me Smiley ) - not using it anymore. So I'd rather go OTC route.

Anyway, if someone still has at least a little trust in dev and want to buy low, let me know.
Thanks. 
Pages:
Jump to: