Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 5. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 13, 2016, 06:52:50 PM
The strange thing is that it was dumped hard on Yobit yesterday but not on C-cex. There was a sell off on C-cex but someone was also buying up BIOS so not sure if it is the dev or someone who knows something we all don't. Even now all the trading volume is on C-cex and has been for months now.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
September 13, 2016, 01:36:40 PM
BIOS down to 33 sat !!!! Had to happen with all the delays and no shows from the dev. Vanny your a cunt.

I think vanyabios had already decided  not to support this coin any longer as he already spent a part of BTC donation given to him for bittrex listing (donation for Bittrex add: 1Kkt532JguHdf6sbzop8CMiKuBA2gSstNU).

This is a sad ending for this project,I'm glad that I'm finally out of this coin months ago I knew that the coin will going to die because of the dev's indifference if you still have Bioscryptos don't increase your lost dump it now and move on..
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 13, 2016, 01:25:35 PM
BIOS down to 33 sat !!!! Had to happen with all the delays and no shows from the dev. Vanny your a cunt.

I think vanyabios had already decided  not to support this coin any longer as he already spent a part of BTC donation given to him for bittrex listing (donation for Bittrex add: 1Kkt532JguHdf6sbzop8CMiKuBA2gSstNU).
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
September 13, 2016, 11:31:49 AM
September 10, 2016, 05:39:43 AM
Yobit wallet is fixed, moved my coins to my wallet and staking.
is this still valuable to stake? glad to see yobit already fixed their wallet so we can start to deposit/withdraw our coin, still hoping for the dev to show up and give some updates here.

If you buy the coins now and stake then yes it is valuable to stake as the price has been around this price for months now and sometimes get's to 80 to 100 sats. I think that's what we are all waiting for and I'm hoping the dev shows up soon before it's too late.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 10, 2016, 12:39:36 AM
is this still valuable to stake? glad to see yobit already fixed their wallet so we can start to deposit/withdraw our coin, still hoping for the dev to show up and give some updates here.
September 09, 2016, 08:38:59 PM

Glad to see some good news here lol Good luck with your staking and hopefully soon we will see the dev here and that we finally get an update on where BIOS roadmap is at. I see the price is now below 70 sats.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
September 09, 2016, 07:56:52 AM
Nutty about Crypto
September 09, 2016, 07:53:13 AM
Dev is totally taking the piss. Bios was trading for about 10 sats before he decided to push the project, so he will have stocked up massively at those prices. He has already made his profit so he has no need to rush. He is probably waiting for us to sell, so he can mop up a few more cheap coins, He will then come back and get the price up so he can profit again. He is online, in other slack groups, daily but totally ignores his own coin and investors. I for one will dump this shit once it gets anywhere near my buy price, Don't care how high it goes after that i am not supporting a coin and dev that does not support his investors.
Activity: 644
September 09, 2016, 05:12:00 AM
It's good to see more exchanges for this coin  Smiley

Yes it is but we are all still waiting for an update from the dev, someone said that we will get an update in 2-3 weeks well guess what it's now over 3 weeks and still nothing. This has happened on a number of times already and the same thing happens every time no update. It's now becoming a joke this coin and I am seriously thinking of selling all my BIOS and investing that money into another POS coin which has an active dev and community.
really annoying because even there's an active community who still supporting the project but with out dev updates we can't be assure that this will succeed.
September 08, 2016, 07:47:27 PM

Yes it is but we are all still waiting for an update from the dev, someone said that we will get an update in 2-3 weeks well guess what it's now over 3 weeks and still nothing. This has happened on a number of times already and the same thing happens every time no update. It's now becoming a joke this coin and I am seriously thinking of selling all my BIOS and investing that money into another POS coin which has an active dev and community.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 08, 2016, 06:37:33 AM
Activity: 182
August 31, 2016, 10:30:19 PM
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
August 27, 2016, 07:02:39 PM
Wallet is now in maintenance on Yobit. Looks like this coin is now well and truly over.

It's only at Yobit because on C-cex exchange the wallet is fine as I just transferred some coins onto C-cex and all work fine. Yobit always does this, another coin I invested in is also in wallet maintenance for no reason at all so I have to wait for them to fix it before I can withdraw my coins. Bios is still holding around the 90 sats price and has been for many weeks now. All we need is for the dev to come here and give us an update on where the roadmap is at and what is the plans for the future. Then we might see the price back over 100 sats.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 26, 2016, 11:14:45 AM
Wallet is now in maintenance on Yobit. Looks like this coin is now well and truly over.

LOL.. Yobit always have wallet issues. But this coin I dunno if the dev has still more plan to keep this thing going on.
it is much better to know if dev still on its way to develop and to update his project
but suddenly dev still not showing on its own thread.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
August 26, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

LOL.. Yobit always have wallet issues. But this coin I dunno if the dev has still more plan to keep this thing going on.
Nutty about Crypto
August 26, 2016, 10:25:24 AM
Activity: 644
August 26, 2016, 07:23:46 AM
Hi guys! Great coin! Want to see a developer with good news
hope that happen mate, dev still not giving any update to this thread hope his personal problem was already resolved.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
August 26, 2016, 03:35:36 AM
I remember investing here when it as traded at 270 to 300 sats that was 3 to 4 months ago,I made a huge profit but when I saw the admin's declining interest i just knew,that it was the time to abandon this coin,i have a few Bioscryptos here but I doubt if interest will resurface again ..
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 26, 2016, 01:54:40 AM
Hi guys! Great coin! Want to see a developer with good news
Pages:
Jump to: