Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 8. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Few more days and dev will be back.

Lets hope so because we have been waiting for so long now and this could help the price rise.

Are you in contact with the dev?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Once again dev has been online today, but still no effort to comment in here. Shows his lack of interest for the people that have shown faith in this coin. I am sure most are now holding because they are already losing money. most will dump once the price gets anywhere near their buy price.
which is correct just waiting for fair price to dump since there's no update from the dev so that's the big reason from all the holders right now.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Few more days and dev will be back.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
24 hours volume is still high at 0.33 bitcoin but unfortunately these are coming from sell orders that lowered the value of Bioscrypto,if the trend will not change we'll see it's value going down to 50 satoshis and maybe that will be the time he will update his project..

People are still buying BIOS  Smiley Today it's up 37% and over 100 sats on C-cex exchange. If we get an update we could see the price increase to over 200 sats.
we are still hoping for that buddy that's why we keep replying here from his thread hoping that he will show up and give some update staking and keep doin buy and trde from exchange will extend the coins life while we still waiting for dev to show up.
24 hours volume is still high at 0.33 bitcoin but unfortunately these are coming from sell orders that lowered the value of Bioscrypto,if the trend will not change we'll see it's value going down to 50 satoshis and maybe that will be the time he will update his project..

People are still buying BIOS  Smiley Today it's up 37% and over 100 sats on C-cex exchange. If we get an update we could see the price increase to over 200 sats.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Come on Vany, i know you have been online for the last 2 days, commenting in other slack threads, but cannot be bothered to chat to investors of your own coin, either here or slack. Total lack of respect on your behalf.

Have to agree. Shame he cannot be bothered to pop in here and let everyone know whats going on and when things will start to move again.
 At current prices i am making a big loss, like most, so have no option but to hold and wait, but it does show a lack of respect to us for not updating slack or here. Not happy.
I never thought that Bioscrypto could go downto this level two months ago it is on the 300 sats mark but after it slide to the 150 marks from there on it did not recover,I think investors trust are gone although I still kept some of my coins here ..
still possible to earn if you will keep on eye from the trade many investors are still playing on it keep dump and someone are still buying so we just have to play while the dev still not showing his updates.

I agree and you can also just sell the coins you earn from staking each week like what I am doing now. I get around 100+ coins a week and so far I have been lucky to get at least 100+ sats per coin. I know it's not much money but it's something while we wait for some updates here.
I never thought that Bioscrypto could go downto this level two months ago it is on the 300 sats mark but after it slide to the 150 marks from there on it did not recover,I think investors trust are gone although I still kept some of my coins here ..
still possible to earn if you will keep on eye from the trade many investors are still playing on it keep dump and someone are still buying so we just have to play while the dev still not showing his updates.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Come on Vany, i know you have been online for the last 2 days, commenting in other slack threads, but cannot be bothered to chat to investors of your own coin, either here or slack. Total lack of respect on your behalf.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Once again dev has been online today, but still no effort to comment in here. Shows his lack of interest for the people that have shown faith in this coin. I am sure most are now holding because they are already losing money. most will dump once the price gets anywhere near their buy price.
there's some movement coming from this coin i think even dev is not showing up, there are still someone out there playing
with this coin it still profitable just wait for the price to go cheap and buy.
Activity: 666

Is it time to sell all the coins??

yes ^ i'm wait cheap coins
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Name:   vanyabios
Activity:   416
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   June 27, 2014, 04:32:43 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:46:01 PM

The dev is online again without any update. Is it time to sell all the coins??
still no additional info about any updates guys? i think bios still moving forward there still some movement and investors still
supporting this coin there still good volume so we will wait and see while waiting coming from the dev.
patience guys, you will receive an update soon...

We have and are patient. I think what has got some people upset is that we were given a date by a member here saying that there will be an update on the 8th of July but nothing so I can understand why some people including myself are upset. I understand the dev is going through a tough time but it would be nice to at least get some sort of update.

I still believe in BIOS and so do many others.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
patience guys, you will receive an update soon...
Last Active:    Today at 03:39:11 PM

Would be nice if he would leave some sort of comment. Just to let everyone know whats going on.

I agree, We need some sort of update from the dev and I too have noticed that he logs in every couple of days here but still doesn't update us investors. So please dev give us all some sort of update.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Last Active:    Today at 03:39:11 PM

Would be nice if he would leave some sort of comment. Just to let everyone know whats going on.
Pages:
Jump to: