Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 7. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Sorry guys for long silence. it was long family drama in my life
I am already near PC every day and started to develop.
next road map stap in progress

Good to see you back dev  Grin

We all still support you and BIOS and I'm sorry to hear about your family drama and I hope now it's all sorted. Can't wait to see the next road map and progress of this great coin.
another light showing buddy just hoping that now he's back with the same problem maybe he can sort it out making this decision to update and find many more opportunity for his project as we can see there still support from traders and the dev only needs to give it a try giving more updates. good luck buddy .
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Good to see you back dev  Grin

We all still support you and BIOS and I'm sorry to hear about your family drama and I hope now it's all sorted. Can't wait to see the next road map and progress of this great coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
finally dev you showed up its been a lots of time that had been consume we needed to go back to work and make the coin
achieve, the community is here for you we just wanted this project to prosper, good luck and hope seeing this progress not so soon.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

Thank you. Atleast acknowledge your own coin dev if you are logging in.

Poor guys keep checking your last seen like a high school kid checks out his crush last seen on whatsapp. (she was online why did she not reply  Grin)
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
next road map step in progress
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
dev is still active but hes just ignoring us all. Sad

and even the dev is keep ignoring us buy support from yobit and ccex still working fine i'm just wondering how much would it be by now if the dev keeps on updating us, maybe it can be double as many investors and traders are still there and support the coin.

Hoping for the community to do not lose their patience. Some are starting to give up now.

and even the dev is keep ignoring us buy support from yobit and ccex still working fine i'm just wondering how much would it be by now if the dev keeps on updating us, maybe it can be double as many investors and traders are still there and support the coin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Activity: 756
What also upsets me is that we get someone who comes here and says there will be an update at the end of the week and nothing. This has already happened twice now and for me I won't trust anything any more. I will continue to just sell my staked coins each week in the hope that the dev will come back and give us an update.
we all waiting for that said updates but no one showed up, the dev really ignoring our call maybe he already have many profits coming from the trade
that's why he is not interested anymore to continue the coin still alive as of this moment but a project with out a dev will surely die for sure.
What also upsets me is that we get someone who comes here and says there will be an update at the end of the week and nothing. This has already happened twice now and for me I won't trust anything any more. I will continue to just sell my staked coins each week in the hope that the dev will come back and give us an update.
Activity: 644
that's our problem we been caught in the middle of no where the dev is just ignoring us and the support coming from the trade was already been dump
the coin can be sell at your loss i think he will not showed up anymore so i will make him enjoy and discontinue hoping.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Please can you explain to us vanyabios why you are ignoring your supporters in this forum and Bios slack ?. You have been online, posting in other slack accounts, everyday for over a week now yet you cannot come here to tell us what is going on !!. You asked us to wait, we waited and waited and are still waiting. Why are you not commenting here and letting us know any timelines for future plans, if any. Your coins probably cost you less that 25 sat, looking at trade history, so you can happily sit on your coins knowing, that although you could have made good profit selling at the highs, you are still in profit at current prices. We alas are not and have little option but to dump at a loss or hold until you decide to sort the mess out.
Activity: 644
Yes i`m in contact with dev he had personal problems but at the end of this week he is coming back.

It's the end of the week and still nothing  Huh The same thing happened last time when someone came here and said we will get an update and got no update and now again the same thing.

I'm supporting and helping this coin as much as I can, I even got BIOS listed on POSWallet and faucet but we need an update from the dev asap.
still noting heard coming from this dev and the coin still moving i just wondering how this coin will survive if nothing
has been updated from this thread, dev needs to give some statistic plan about the road map and future plan as
many investors will be send out if nothing is happening.
Yes i`m in contact with dev he had personal problems but at the end of this week he is coming back.

It's the end of the week and still nothing  Huh The same thing happened last time when someone came here and said we will get an update and got no update and now again the same thing.

I'm supporting and helping this coin as much as I can, I even got BIOS listed on POSWallet and faucet but we need an update from the dev asap.
BIOS now has a faucet but it's not the official faucet from the dev. I requested for BIOS to be added to POSWallet faucets and they have accepted and now we have our first BIOS faucet https://poswallet.com/faucet.php?coin=bios  Also you can use the POSWallet to stake BIOS if you don't have a wallet.

Hopefully this can help promote BIOS some more while we are still waiting for an update from the dev.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Dev has been online every day posting in other slack channels, but yet cannot be bothered to once come here or Bios slack to let people know what's going on. Total lack of respect to holders of this coin. We have held patiently while he sorts himself out and he cannot be bothered to come here and let us know the current position. My sells are set and i really hope they hit so i can get out of this mess with some profit for my time.

Thanks for coming here and letting us know and hopefully the dev has good news for us all because we have been waiting patiently for many weeks now.

I have noticed while staking that the network weight has been low for the past week, maybe some people have given up staking this coin but not me and I have taken full advantage of it and I'm staking around 20+ coins a day now. I'm sure once we get some news people will come back and start staking again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
nice hearing that mate i just hope that the investors still active by then because many supporters showing out their
interest since the dev is not giving any updates. kindly inforn the community bro,.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Few more days and dev will be back.

Lets hope so because we have been waiting for so long now and this could help the price rise.

Are you in contact with the dev?
yes how can you say that do you have direct communication with the dev? we are waiting for quite some time now.
Pages:
Jump to: