Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 4. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 21, 2016, 06:12:22 AM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

2:33 PM I am home. Some news soon

2:34 Was talking with my designer yesterday about android game design.

So i think good news to come.
buying this update and i will wait for the dev to show and bring this good news after settle this plan project hope we can see more about it from the dev itself, good luck just needed to push some more.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
October 21, 2016, 04:04:19 AM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

2:33 PM I am home. Some news soon

2:34 Was talking with my designer yesterday about android game design.

So i think good news to come.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
October 19, 2016, 06:25:05 PM
All i can say to you is what he told me, that he isn`t at home and he will be back at monday.
I urge him to be active here and on slack because of the community and lack of faith.
I`m in this coin deep as you.

It is now Wednesday, so have you heard from the dev at all? as he was meant to be back home on Monday and if so will he be coming here and giving everyone an update on where BIOS is at and what will be the future plans moving forward.
October 14, 2016, 06:43:46 PM
It does not matter if he comes back sooner, or later. The price is so low now that we have no option but to hold. I am down about 2 BTC and if it goes to zero i will only lose another .4 BTC so i might as well just hold and hope.
The most annoying thing, is not the lost BTC, but the fact it had momentum when Vanny stopped working on it. It was getting great community support, it got android and ios wallets and was moving forward nicely. I don't know if we can get that back.

I agree and that is what I'm also frustrated about, the fact that BIOS did have a lot of momentum and was even looking like it could get to 1,000 sats and as you said it had great community support and now there are only a few people left here. I really do hope BIOS can bounce back once the dev comes back and starts working again because we all deserve it as we have all been waiting for so long.

All i can say to you is what he told me, that he isn`t at home and he will be back at monday.
I urge him to be active here and on slack because of the community and lack of faith.

I understand and thanks for talking to him and hopefully he does become active here again.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
October 14, 2016, 03:22:31 PM
It does not matter if he comes back sooner, or later. The price is so low now that we have no option but to hold. I am down about 2 BTC and if it goes to zero i will only lose another .4 BTC so i might as well just hold and hope.
The most annoying thing, is not the lost BTC, but the fact it had momentum when Vanny stopped working on it. It was getting great community support, it got android and ios wallets and was moving forward nicely. I don't know if we can get that back.
legendary
October 14, 2016, 04:52:50 AM
October 14, 2016, 01:33:10 AM
I don‚t think the dev abandon this project, as i know he had some personal problems and he will be back, i will try to contact him and ask him and will get back to you.

I just hope this time when you come back with an answer that the dev comes through as many times before you have said the dev will be back in a number amount of weeks and we never hear nothing. Not only does it discredit you but also the dev because people can't wait forever and be told this will happen and then nothing happens or we don't even get any word from anyone. So I just hope when you get an answer this time the dev comes and updates us all because if not I'm 100% sure it will be the end of BIOS.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 10, 2016, 05:22:29 AM
as long as he's not showing the coin project will continue to lose its value and the investors will leave it from there so if its still possible for him to show back and update this thread we won't see any support from the traders.
legendary
October 10, 2016, 04:01:53 AM
I don‚t think the dev abandon this project, as i know he had some personal problems and he will be back, i will try to contact him and ask him and will get back to you.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
October 10, 2016, 03:56:23 AM
BOIS is marked for de-listing on C-Cex. Another nail in the coffin. This coin is a complete joke.

Yep I agree this coin is now almost dead as C-cex exchange was where most of the daily trading was coming from the past few months and now that it is being delisted it won't be long before it's completely dead. The dev destroyed his own coin as the community backing was strong and now what is left is people hoping for the dev to come back but it looks unlikely.
so we can buried our hope together with the project never showed up really, devs maybe already satisfied from what he got from here though.

This is one of the early coin I supported and and news about Bioscrypto is good news for holders but I would like to see the last post of the dev,but it seems it is not forthcoming and the dev totally abandon this project .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 10, 2016, 03:31:39 AM
BOIS is marked for de-listing on C-Cex. Another nail in the coffin. This coin is a complete joke.

Yep I agree this coin is now almost dead as C-cex exchange was where most of the daily trading was coming from the past few months and now that it is being delisted it won't be long before it's completely dead. The dev destroyed his own coin as the community backing was strong and now what is left is people hoping for the dev to come back but it looks unlikely.
so we can buried our hope together with the project never showed up really, devs maybe already satisfied from what he got from here though.
October 10, 2016, 02:14:43 AM

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
October 09, 2016, 03:43:22 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
September 21, 2016, 06:22:21 AM
Sad to see good coin (BIOS) finally dying like this, but im glad im out from this coin when the price 200+ sats, so not much lose my money.
September 18, 2016, 01:53:36 AM
People are just too much emotionally attached to a coin. There are hundreds of coins right there, it's time to move on and be more careful!!!..

Yes that is one factor but a lot of people got in @200+ sats and thought the dev would continue working on the project but it seems that nothing is happening here now and by that time the price started to fall so I guess people are hoping that the dev comes back and starts working on the coin again in hope that the price gets back to where it was so they can break even. I'm not sure what is going on with the dev but he should at least come here and update everyone on what is going on.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 17, 2016, 06:00:50 AM
People are just too much emotionally attached to a coin. There are hundreds of coins right there, it's time to move on and be more careful!!!..
correct as there is hundreds of good project just needed to research it first before entering the trade, this coin already been dying and dev is not showing up.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 17, 2016, 04:05:13 AM
September 15, 2016, 08:10:38 PM
The strange thing is that it was dumped hard on Yobit yesterday but not on C-cex. There was a sell off on C-cex but someone was also buying up BIOS so not sure if it is the dev or someone who knows something we all don't. Even now all the trading volume is on C-cex and has been for months now.

Alot of the trading on C-Cex is people self trading. They buy/sell their own coins to keep the volume up. C-Cex delist coins with little to no volume, where as Yobit does not.

Okay thanks for letting us know and I guess people are still hoping that the dev will come here with an update,I'm one of those hoping but it's not looking good now. But I have noticed that the network weight is up compared to 2 weeks ago so more people are now staking.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
September 14, 2016, 09:09:48 AM
The strange thing is that it was dumped hard on Yobit yesterday but not on C-cex. There was a sell off on C-cex but someone was also buying up BIOS so not sure if it is the dev or someone who knows something we all don't. Even now all the trading volume is on C-cex and has been for months now.

Alot of the trading on C-Cex is people self trading. They buy/sell their own coins to keep the volume up. C-Cex delist coins with little to no volume, where as Yobit does not.
It's a shame..Yobit seems to have fake trading on some coins.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
September 14, 2016, 08:04:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: