Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 3. (Read 50362 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
November 09, 2016, 02:28:42 PM
I am offering to sell couple 100k's of BIOS - so if there is anyone more patient than me with OP or some true believer in OP coming back, just let me know (quantity+price you want to buy). Will use escrow to protect both sides. Thanks.

Why not sell it on Yobit,it's much more convenient and safe than trading it here,I doubt if dev will ever come back here it's been 5 months or more this a dead coin and nothing more to offer.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
November 09, 2016, 01:56:54 PM
I am offering to sell couple 100k's of BIOS - so if there is anyone more patient than me with OP or some true believer in OP coming back, just let me know (quantity+price you want to buy). Will use escrow to protect both sides. Thanks.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 01, 2016, 06:31:56 PM
I see on the 24th of October the dev had time to post in another topic but couldn't come here to post an update on what is going to happen with BIOS. As many have been saying this shows that he doesn't even care for his own coin any more because if he did he would of come here and let everyone know what is going on.

So wildduck have you heard from the dev? as you seem to be the only one here that ever hears from him.

The worst thing is I see him posting quite often in slack groups I am in. Which makes in more frustrating that he does not bother to come here, or BIOS slack. If he was away then fine, but he is around and has time to post in them. Very very frustrating indeed.
we are always trying to convince him just a quick updates for this thread and let us know if where this project will go
but like what you've said he's here but nothing is updated just getting lazy to play with it inside yobit buying low and
selling high still works.

I'm 100% sure that he is another coins or projects right now,and if he come back here,people from his another coin will caught him that he is the dev of their coin,he has nothing to offer here anymore,he is content from what he has done here,it's up to the people to play with Bioscryptos

If you are right on that he is a dev for another coin then I can understand why he won't show up here and post an update as his credibility will be tarnished as he has now clearly abandoned BIOS for this other coin. Do you have any idea which other coin it is?   
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 01, 2016, 10:41:51 AM
I see on the 24th of October the dev had time to post in another topic but couldn't come here to post an update on what is going to happen with BIOS. As many have been saying this shows that he doesn't even care for his own coin any more because if he did he would of come here and let everyone know what is going on.

So wildduck have you heard from the dev? as you seem to be the only one here that ever hears from him.

The worst thing is I see him posting quite often in slack groups I am in. Which makes in more frustrating that he does not bother to come here, or BIOS slack. If he was away then fine, but he is around and has time to post in them. Very very frustrating indeed.
we are always trying to convince him just a quick updates for this thread and let us know if where this project will go
but like what you've said he's here but nothing is updated just getting lazy to play with it inside yobit buying low and

I'm 100% sure that he is another coins or projects right now,and if he come back here,people from his another coin will caught him that he is the dev of their coin,he has nothing to offer here anymore,he is content from what he has done here,it's up to the people to play with Bioscryptos
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 01, 2016, 10:25:13 AM

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
November 01, 2016, 10:03:08 AM

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 01, 2016, 05:11:47 AM
Quark? Reminds me of Quarkcoin... And that's all there is to say
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
November 01, 2016, 05:10:09 AM
No mate for the last four days no, i sent him couple of messages but at the moment no answer.
November 01, 2016, 02:38:07 AM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
October 26, 2016, 07:58:47 PM
Still no sight of the dev, even though people say he said this or that. if he was bothered he would give his own update..

How about a takeover ??

The coin still has possibilities and anyone with the time could prob turn this coin round. It seems vany has no interest or no time to do it himself.

Or maybe the dev could contact the pump team, that contacted him some time ago, and organize a big pump, it's the least he owes us for holding and losing more and more BTC every week. Give us chance to get our BTC back.

contact the pump team?.. it has nothing to do with the coin and leave new investors handbagging again while seeing old ones exiting. What we need is someone who can manage this project to gain trust again. But i doubt if there are still insterested with this project at this stage.
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
October 26, 2016, 02:32:35 PM
Still no sight of the dev, even though people say he said this or that. if he was bothered he would give his own update..

How about a takeover ??

The coin still has possibilities and anyone with the time could prob turn this coin round. It seems vany has no interest or no time to do it himself.

Or maybe the dev could contact the pump team, that contacted him some time ago, and organize a big pump, it's the least he owes us for holding and losing more and more BTC every week. Give us chance to get our BTC back.
legendary
October 24, 2016, 03:34:59 AM
Just to make clear i invested in this coin like you guys.
Me and me friend have around 4 milion bios.

I also invested here a lot their momentum was good back then I thought it will reach the 300 level but it slide down fast and from then,the dev lose momentum,it's just a matter of time before the nodes or the site shut down.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
October 24, 2016, 02:36:38 AM
Just to make clear i invested in this coin like you guys.
Me and me friend have around 4 milion bios.
October 23, 2016, 08:02:17 PM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

2:33 PM I am home. Some news soon

2:34 Was talking with my designer yesterday about android game design.

So i think good news to come.

Why can he not come on here and say that himself ?

I can easily write..

2:33 Fuck them all I'm done with BIOS

and claim it was from dev.

If he was that bothered about this coin he would be here.. Simple.

I'm surprise people are expecting from this coin,Bioscryptos is over and done,the dev refuse to post here it's a clear sign that he is not willing to resume works here,so it's game over here

I'm not really surprised at all because most people got into BIOS at a high price and are hoping that the price can get back to those levels or close to the level they bought in so they don't loose as much. If the dev does come back here and starts work again, then anything is possible so time will tell.

If a coin is to succeed it should be continous process and non stop if you lose a mile you have to regain 3 miles to regain your step,please stop hoping and trusting this dev again,the project is over and done and nothing to expect anymore.

True but as we all know even dead coins can make people money especially on Yobit which is where BIOS is currently traded and for me I am at a small loss with BIOS but I still hold some coins and if it gets anywhere near 150 sats then I'll break even and if not I'm not too fussed as I have made a lot of profits from a few other coins. 
Nutty about Crypto
October 23, 2016, 10:42:50 AM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

I'm surprise people are expecting from this coin,Bioscryptos is over and done,the dev refuse to post here it's a clear sign that he is not willing to resume works here,so it's game over here

I'm not really surprised at all because most people got into BIOS at a high price and are hoping that the price can get back to those levels or close to the level they bought in so they don't loose as much. If the dev does come back here and starts work again, then anything is possible so time will tell.

If a coin is to succeed it should be continous process and non stop if you lose a mile you have to regain 3 miles to regain your step,please stop hoping and trusting this dev again,the project is over and done and nothing to expect anymore.

I don't expect this coin to succeed. My sells are set, very high, on the hope that one of the Yobit pump teams jump on it and pump it to unseen highs. I don't see the dev getting this back to anywhere near the levels it reached, 500+ sats. I don't think he is even that bothered either. BIOS traded sub 20 sats for ages, he will have been stocking up at that price and i am sure he will have unloaded his stack on the way upto 500, which is why we have not seen him, he has no motivation to improve this coin, he has made his money and moved on.
legendary
October 23, 2016, 01:56:55 AM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

October 23, 2016, 01:33:50 AM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

Activity: 188
October 21, 2016, 12:16:18 PM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

using a friend as a messnger wil not change the fact that the dev already done with his project so just in case he came back here and provide some updates it will be harder to gain trust anymore to those who already disappointed from what he did before.
legendary
October 21, 2016, 12:08:29 PM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

Nutty about Crypto
October 21, 2016, 09:41:53 AM
He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

Pages:
Jump to: