Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 6. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 18, 2016, 07:20:58 PM
Vany is really taking the piss now. He is online everyday, in other slack groups, he is trading everyday and he ignores us everyday. He does this because he feels 90% of the coins are held by a few investors. Unless these big investors grumble he will continue to ignore the rest of us. What he does not realize is that these , few big investors, will dump the moment the price gets back to their initial investment. These few people, unlike us small guys, can afford to sit on their coins and still have enough BTC to continue trading, many of us smaller investors do not. So we are stuck with our coins or we have to dump for a big loss so we can invest elsewhere.

I agree this does make it very hard for us small investors and I also think that if the price gets anywhere near 200 sats we will see a big sell off. I'm trying to get as much back as I can with selling my staked coins each week but it's not very much and it would take a very long time to get back my investment unless the price does get back to 200+ sats.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
August 18, 2016, 09:38:49 AM
Vany is really taking the piss now. He is online everyday, in other slack groups, he is trading everyday and he ignores us everyday. He does this because he feels 90% of the coins are held by a few investors. Unless these big investors grumble he will continue to ignore the rest of us. What he does not realize is that these , few big investors, will dump the moment the price gets back to their initial investment. These few people, unlike us small guys, can afford to sit on their coins and still have enough BTC to continue trading, many of us smaller investors do not. So we are stuck with our coins or we have to dump for a big loss so we can invest elsewhere.
Activity: 127
August 16, 2016, 04:35:40 PM
Mates i have a lot of bios so my information is 95% correct.
I have a lot of BIOS too and I know that sometimes the pump happens. Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
August 16, 2016, 02:13:17 AM
Mates i have a lot of bios so my information is 95% correct.
August 15, 2016, 07:10:27 PM
i have some coin but i cannot stake!

How many coins do you have? I think the minimum is 1,000 BIOS coins to stake.

Mates dev still have personal issues, it will be like that for next 2 or 3 weeks, so be patient.

We have been patient for almost 2 months now and I just hope you are right because after 2 or 3 weeks I don't wait to see you come here again and say it's going to be another wait because we have already been waiting a long time already.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 15, 2016, 11:01:34 AM
i have some coin but i cannot stake!
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
August 15, 2016, 10:54:47 AM
Mates dev still have personal issues, it will be like that for next 2 or 3 weeks, so be patient.

I call Bullshit on that mate!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
August 15, 2016, 05:09:58 AM
August 14, 2016, 06:43:13 PM
Had to happen. Down to 60 sat. Lack of info from dev is starting to push the price lower as people try to recover what they can. Come on dev, we have waited long enough.

I agree and before we know it, the price will get below 50 sats which is not very good and will be even hard to recover back up above 100 sats. Yes we have waited long enough and now is the time for the dev to show us that he is serious about BIOS. If not then it's going to be a sad end to this coin which I and many don't want to see.
Nutty about Crypto
August 14, 2016, 04:38:35 PM
Had to happen. Down to 60 sat. Lack of info from dev is starting to push the price lower as people try to recover what they can. Come on dev, we have waited long enough.
August 14, 2016, 03:08:40 AM
This week I earned 123 BIOS coins from staking which I have now listed to sell on C-cex exchange. I will continue to sell my staked coins to try and get some of my investment back as we wait for the dev to come here with some news on what is going on with the coin. It's been over 2 weeks and still no update from the dev on where we are at with the roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
August 10, 2016, 12:41:59 PM
The dev just login today but did not post anything just to let us know that he is longing from time he doesn't care anymore his long drama is still on guys..
Name:    vanyabios
Activity:    417
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    June 26, 2014, 08:32:43 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:20:25 AM
Nutty about Crypto
August 10, 2016, 11:43:04 AM
Any update on where you are at with the next step on the roadmap dev? I'm really looking forward to seeing BIOS first game/faucet, I just hope we don't have to wait too much longer.

Yes.. Update is we have all been fucked over. For those who had not realized it yet.
Even if the dev comes back, there is no way this coin is going to get back to the 500 mark it was. We will be lucky to see 200. The moment it gets anywhere near there everyone will dump to get their money back. People have not waited because they believe in this coin, they have waited because they are down probably 50/60% of their investment and the moment they can recoup it they will.
August 04, 2016, 07:10:50 PM
Any update on where you are at with the next step on the roadmap dev? I'm really looking forward to seeing BIOS first game/faucet, I just hope we don't have to wait too much longer.
Nutty about Crypto
August 03, 2016, 08:35:38 AM
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

Well at least someone is making money from this coin. It's becoming a complete joke now.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
August 01, 2016, 09:08:14 PM
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
lol.. This coin is weird, dev is just playing games on us. The graph is faking us all, they are just buying and selling their own coins I guess to lure traders.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This is not good if one guy dump 2000 coins ,bioscrypto will be 50 sats on Yobit which is not good it will have a domino effect on the coin,the admin should spend some of his earnings from bringing the value of Bioscrypto back to at least 150 sats..
Sorry guys for long silence. it was long family drama in my life
I am already near PC every day and started to develop.
next road map step in progress

There were no volume on Yobit for the past seven days and I thought this coin will drop down to 50 satoshis I think there were no significant update that can get it back to the 300 sats the last update did not push it to our desire price but nevertheless we really need more usage of the coin other altcoins are flooding the market..

Yes I have noticed that with Yobit. All the trading volume has been coming from C-cex which in a way is good for BIOS as we don't want the coin to be de-listed from the exchange. I think we could see 300 sats again once the dev starts working on developments and releases the next road map.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Sorry guys for long silence. it was long family drama in my life
I am already near PC every day and started to develop.
next road map step in progress

There were no volume on Yobit for the past seven days and I thought this coin will drop down to 50 satoshis I think there were no significant update that can get it back to the 300 sats the last update did not push it to our desire price but nevertheless we really need more usage of the coin other altcoins are flooding the market..
Pages:
Jump to: