Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 19. (Read 50362 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes BIOS is on a good road to price of 1k Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
This is good news  Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Wallets in certification with MS

Games being developed

patience, don`t panic Smiley
When I am staking sometimes it starts staking and then it says "Generated but not accepted" Can someone tell me what this means please?

Also happens to not only from Bioscryptos but from all the other wallet I'm staking some wallet gave me up to 15 unconfirmed or orphaned shares but I think Bioscryptos is much more better only had a few of orphaned shares

Okay thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
When I am staking sometimes it starts staking and then it says "Generated but not accepted" Can someone tell me what this means please?

Also happens to not only from Bioscryptos but from all the other wallet I'm staking some wallet gave me up to 15 unconfirmed or orphaned shares but I think Bioscryptos is much more better only had a few of orphaned shares
To bad only had a few btc to buy Bios on yobit I only manage to buy 200 Bios but once I transfer my earning I will buy more of this coin this is a good opportunity price could up again next week..

Every little bit adds up.

I just got paid 455,000 satoshi from faucetbox which I purchased some more BIOS  Smiley

You have a complete trust on this coin just to use all your earnings from faucetbox without thinking of diversifying your earnings or spreading it to different altcoin,good luck to your investment you've made the right desicion

Yes I do  Smiley I do own some other Altcoins as well but my big bag of coins is BIOS  Wink

So you're working on faucetbox to get more Bioscryptos it will take quite some time to get that amount but investing it on a project like Bioscryptos will yield you good profit in the future,this is indeed thinking long term..

I get that amount every 5 to 7 days and that's not including other funds from other faucets. I earn on average around 1.5 million satoshi from faucets every week which I then invest into Altcoins. But I invest 50% into BIOS and the other 50% I invest into a few different coins.

BTW all my buy orders were filled thanks to today dump  Grin getting closer to my target of 50,000 each day thanks to the dumpers. My average price per coin is around 255 satoshi  Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Lisk DAO Waves.. Money will be moving out of Alts and into these coins over the coming weeks. Needs some positive news regarding updates for this coin to hold it's current price or we could see a massive dump as people take money out to invest in more profitable coins.
legendary
To bad only had a few btc to buy Bios on yobit I only manage to buy 200 Bios but once I transfer my earning I will buy more of this coin this is a good opportunity price could up again next week..

I just got paid 455,000 satoshi from faucetbox which I purchased some more BIOS  Smiley

You have a complete trust on this coin just to use all your earnings from faucetbox without thinking of diversifying your earnings or spreading it to different altcoin,good luck to your investment you've made the right desicion
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

So you're working on faucetbox to get more Bioscryptos it will take quite some time to get that amount but investing it on a project like Bioscryptos will yield you good profit in the future,this is indeed thinking long term..

Activity: 209
Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

Yes, It coin looks awesome.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm looking for a good opportunity coming from this coin and checking here if what will be the ongoing development and future roadmap i think BIOS will be rising not sooner but before they lunch the project I'll buy some of BIOS from my earning on my campaign. good luck dumpers send us your coins thanks. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I think this coin really is shit. DEV saying updates coming weeks ago and he did not answer till now. How should 1 game make this coin a new innovation? We did not see any game screenshots or anything else that would show they would bring something new to the market. I hope there will be some updates everyone saying here the devs are working hard but how the hell you khnow that if they say 2 weeks ago that updates should come the same week and then don't answer for 3 weeks?...

If they would go to other gaming publisher and talk to them that they use bios as payment system would be something new but not just making one phone game that I think nobody will play that means nobody will buy there something and the coin will die. We need better information from devs and better updates to trust you!

Keep posting this so people can dump this coin I'm looking on this coin and it's a good opportunity to buy me some  the coin is only two months old and the development are on target even if they come out their gaming feature later this year it is still ok
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Alot of big sells on Yobit. Almost .4 BTC volume and almost all red.

No problem with that this coin is a for a long term investment some people are in a hurry to get what they want for the devs to come out,compare to other altcoin this is an almost complete coin for payment ..

That's fine with me as they are helping fill my buy orders  Grin

12,000 more coins and I'm at my target of 50,000  Cool
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Activity: 203
I think this coin really is shit. DEV saying updates coming weeks ago and he did not answer till now. How should 1 game make this coin a new innovation? We did not see any game screenshots or anything else that would show they would bring something new to the market. I hope there will be some updates everyone saying here the devs are working hard but how the hell you khnow that if they say 2 weeks ago that updates should come the same week and then don't answer for 3 weeks?...

If they would go to other gaming publisher and talk to them that they use bios as payment system would be something new but not just making one phone game that I think nobody will play that means nobody will buy there something and the coin will die. We need better information from devs and better updates to trust you!
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
My buys are getting filled too. Thanks, guys.
Pages:
Jump to: