Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 20. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
buying also some bios as many holders has been dumping it w/out realizing the value of this coin so many road map and improvement we just needed to hold on dev are still working and will keep us updated with his new creation, good luck keep holding guys.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
My buy orders were filled on Yobit  Grin

Hopefully we get some updates this week  Wink

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
I think the pump group on Yobit really need to look at this coin. With the active dev and continued development they could use that to really pump this coin hard. Look how much higher some other, less active coins, have gone. With a co-ordinated pump and news release this coin could do 3-5k very easily.

I saw someone asking for donation to get this coin listed on Bittrex. Well with a big pump everyone would make good profit so getting it listed on Bittrex should be the next step after the pump.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Most of my coins are on C-Cex and i do buy n sell some coins to myself to keep some movement, but it would help if a few other people did the same.

Price seems to be the same on Yobit I will divide my trading activity between both exchange from now on we really need to keep the volume up on both sides ...
I think it's time for this coin to be added on Bittrex.

I just posted in the Bittrex slack to please add BIOS

http://slack.bittrex.com

Help support and get this coin added to Bittrex  Wink
How are the BIOS games going dev?

Are we going to achieve this month's goal?

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Most of my coins are on C-Cex and i do buy n sell some coins to myself to keep some movement, but it would help if a few other people did the same.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Any news yet Dev ? Not heard much from you this month, very little community interaction and even less on the update front. Are things at a standstill for the moment or are things still moving along smoothly ?

I was hoping for a major exchange to have added this by now. Yobit seems to be the only exchange with any trading. C-Cex has little to nothing, which is a concern as it is suppose to be an established exchange and there is almost no volume on there at all. This would probably tell me that the vast majority of these coins are held be a select few people and they trade on Yobit. No one on C-Cex seems to be interested in this coin.

Maybe the pump group on Yobit will get hold of this coin and send it to the moon.

The coin trading volume and it's price is much more better than the other altcoin on both exchange I'm quite worried on Ccex because they delist coins that are very low on volume we need to have some movement there..
legendary
Any news yet Dev ? Not heard much from you this month, very little community interaction and even less on the update front. Are things at a standstill for the moment or are things still moving along smoothly ?

I was hoping for a major exchange to have added this by now. Yobit seems to be the only exchange with any trading. C-Cex has little to nothing, which is a concern as it is suppose to be an established exchange and there is almost no volume on there at all. This would probably tell me that the vast majority of these coins are held be a select few people and they trade on Yobit. No one on C-Cex seems to be interested in this coin.

Maybe the pump group on Yobit will get hold of this coin and send it to the moon.

It's investor preference I am trading this on Yobit from my earnings because I am more comfortable trading on Yobit,we never know sometimes it happen,low volume on one exchange while the other has high volume trading..
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto

legendary
I think we need a faucet for this coin,part of the success and adoption of any crypto currency is having a faucet I hope the admin can read this post and offer a bounty for creating a faucet..

Yes this is a great idea  Grin

Picked up some more BIOS on the dip  Wink

Getting closer to my goal of 50,000 coins.

The climb is very steady last price it was traded at 295/305 now it's 340/310 if this keeps going we are going to see it get into the 400 satoshi mark something we should be glad about..
I think we need a faucet for this coin,part of the success and adoption of any crypto currency is having a faucet I hope the admin can read this post and offer a bounty for creating a faucet..

Yes this is a great idea  Grin

Picked up some more BIOS on the dip  Wink

Getting closer to my goal of 50,000 coins.
legendary
BIOS is holding at the current price range which is good to see.

Just keep staking and sit back and wait as I and many others can see huge potential in this coin.

Looking forward to the new updates  Wink
I just checked the rich list for the first time and noticed that I'm in the top 100  Grin

I would love to get into the top 10  Wink

Hello can you send us the link where you can access the rich list,the coin is now on the 300 sats level once a new update come out it can easily reach the 400 satoshis level ..

Hey  Smiley

Here is the link and just click on the rich list tab.

https://www.blockexperts.com/bios#
legendary
I just checked the rich list for the first time and noticed that I'm in the top 100  Grin

Hello can you send us the link where you can access the rich list,the coin is now on the 300 sats level once a new update come out it can easily reach the 400 satoshis level ..
I missed the ride sir rob, the last update i have was 250 sat so if moving up to 400 better not to be late I'll be buying some of it from yobit now, can you tell how this coin work is this staking or mineable coin? sorry to ask directly as I'm a member of your  social site and I've seen this from there.

It will now cost you 394 sats per Bioscryptos up if you are going to buy now, still cheap..Got more when it was 250 or much lower but I'm still holding to my coin for staking purposes last night got me 23 new coins from staking this is indeed a very profitable coin..
how many coin do you have in your wallet if you don't mind? i want to try it so instead of worrying about changing the price I would rather earning it from staking and wait for new development. thanks sir.

Only had 20,000 on one of my wallet and 5000 on the other wallet on another computer,they are staking almost daily my target is to reach the maximum coins to stake which is 50,000
Activity: 644

I missed the ride sir rob, the last update i have was 250 sat so if moving up to 400 better not to be late I'll be buying some of it from yobit now, can you tell how this coin work is this staking or mineable coin? sorry to ask directly as I'm a member of your  social site and I've seen this from there.

It will now cost you 394 sats per Bioscryptos up if you are going to buy now, still cheap..Got more when it was 250 or much lower but I'm still holding to my coin for staking purposes last night got me 23 new coins from staking this is indeed a very profitable coin..
how many coin do you have in your wallet if you don't mind? i want to try it so instead of worrying about changing the price I would rather earning it from staking and wait for new development. thanks sir.
legendary

Activity: 644

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: