Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 98. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.
Will bounty participants also get some of these? Many projects forget bounty participants for such things.
They dont even have a bounty campaign yet and maybe they wont.

They just launched, maybe bounty and other things will come
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

Let's assume you guys just get around 500,000$, you still will go on with the project in the way you stated? I think it is much saver and brings in much more trust if there is a soft cap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Well its nice to know that this project is insulated on such kind of regulation. The more it will be compliant, the lesser problems will arise in the future. Smiley
it is reassuring to know that user data are protected in this way and that in any case they have full control over it,really less problems in the future...

This is above and beyond a better choice than to have companies work our data with users not having any control or idea what it is being used for or whether it is gathered at all. With data dumps from Google,Facebook etc we will be certain to get a bare minimum of age, sex, location etc. My only worry though is that when this data given out voluntarily does not meet the needs of the clients because it will be fragmented since one user will omit one metric while another user will do another.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Personal data analysis is a very important industry and will continue to grow a lot I think, and it’s a very nice application for blockchain technology. I’m curious to see what can build biotron, a platform about personal data analytics has some potential.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Will bounty participants also get some of these? Many projects forget bounty participants for such things.
They dont even have a bounty campaign yet and maybe they wont.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
"Biotron.io is compeltely GDPR compliant because our users keep control over the flow of their data and it is completely anonymised at all times"
Does that mean that even Biotron can't acccess the data even if they wanted to? Are there any other vulnerabilities that could result in your data being exposed?
How could that happen? Surely Time is wide open now, and suggestions like this can be well used in the near future, as in a reward program for identifying possible failures
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley
There were many successful projects which didn't have any bounty and conducted successfull ico
Maybe project team will create at least any airdrop? - it can helped to make the project more popular in short time and expand community in telegram channel.
I think that a bounty is not a must for the success of the ICO but it helps. A 7% is not a big amount for marketing, so they must adjust it well to be successful.
It's quite strange for an ICO to not have any advertizing compaign here, but maybe they advertize themselves strongly on TV, radio, newspapers etc (I also doubt that). Well, we will see what it's gonna be like, but frankly, I think they will have some bounty after a while.

These days i feel like the most important part is just getting reviewed by some big Youtubers like Ian Balina or HeyMatty. So many people watch their videos to find out the new hot ICO.
They've got pretty wide audience and many of casual investors are blindly follow them
Icodrop also good platform for investors, those projects that published by this platform almost always can raise hard cap. But only coolest projects can be added there, and the presence of bounty is not any criterion.
there're many different ways to promote the project. I just hope they take the right decision.
Activity: 252
"Biotron.io is compeltely GDPR compliant because our users keep control over the flow of their data and it is completely anonymised at all times"
Does that mean that even Biotron can't acccess the data even if they wanted to? Are there any other vulnerabilities that could result in your data being exposed?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley
There were many successful projects which didn't have any bounty and conducted successfull ico
Maybe project team will create at least any airdrop? - it can helped to make the project more popular in short time and expand community in telegram channel.
I think that a bounty is not a must for the success of the ICO but it helps. A 7% is not a big amount for marketing, so they must adjust it well to be successful.
It's quite strange for an ICO to not have any advertizing compaign here, but maybe they advertize themselves strongly on TV, radio, newspapers etc (I also doubt that). Well, we will see what it's gonna be like, but frankly, I think they will have some bounty after a while.

These days i feel like the most important part is just getting reviewed by some big Youtubers like Ian Balina or HeyMatty. So many people watch their videos to find out the new hot ICO.
They've got pretty wide audience and many of casual investors are blindly follow them
Icodrop also good platform for investors, those projects that published by this platform almost always can raise hard cap. But only coolest projects can be added there, and the presence of bounty is not any criterion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 434

Activity: 462

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 434

Well its nice to know that this project is insulated on such kind of regulation. The more it will be compliant, the lesser problems will arise in the future. Smiley
it is reassuring to know that user data are protected in this way and that in any case they have full control over it,really less problems in the future...

I think that blockchain is the last stop before quantum technologies appear. It is now to almost impossible fake the blockchain system even theoretically, needless to say about quantum. And this feature is just created for storing different data to be protected
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 392

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Are there any campaign managers in here:) maybe we can convince them to hire one and start a bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: