Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 7. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 10
It would be amazing if biotron worked with dent... they are developing a legitimate exchange that will only list cryptos with an industry value

With its active developers, Biotron.io has interesting developments that are notable and worthy. I hope listing in very good exchange like Binance would be realized this coming months to further boost the token. Imho.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It would be amazing if biotron worked with dent... they are developing a legitimate exchange that will only list cryptos with an industry value
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good team, Good project, BIOTRON only 1 billion supply, as of now very cheap, this coin will make good future.
Good luck guys,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

In fact, they have much less tokens in curcullation because they didnt sell all tokens on ICO. So price very cheap right now  Roll Eyes

But they are not burning any tokens so i'm not sure about that.

Still it was an ico with no bounty at all. So i don't understand why it dropped so much in a short time.

Total supply tokens 1 billion. But they sold only part of tokens. I think CMC will update circulation tokens and we can see real number of tokens. And may be price will be grow than. But what about burning tokens?

Hi Guys, we are working on update CMC! Tokens were not burnt but will be used for User acquisition pool.
We are working on blog post to get all relevant numbers on one side before CMC will update the listing Smiley
For me it's not clear how to understand this phrase "for User acquisition pool" could you give a detailed explanation? unsold tokens will be divided between investors in the equivalent ?

Well, we’re targeting huge markets like the US, UK, Germany, France and potentially others. To provide relevant insights, we need to onboard ~10M users. At least. The tokens will be initially used for onboarding within the mobile app, so we’re talking ~32 BTRN per user.
Here’s more on that topic:
https://medium.com/biotron/the-mathematics-behind-biotrons-business-2bd6f7953d05

And also you can find more info about user acquisition pool on our WP on p.22-23 https://biotron.io/Biotron_Whitepaper_v1.0.pdf

In this article, Biotron mentions they aim to hit a 56$ billion budget in 2018 so wouldn't 32 tokens per user be worth too much in potential value to give to new users?
Activity: 40
 i voted BTRN on huobi and binance  Grin Grin
welcome to my world
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project

If you are interested on this project then you can accumulate BTRN tokens in exchanges while its price is still cheap. Smiley

Price is really cheap. Only 1.5 millions usd cap. And Ceo of Decend inside. As i remember they going to swap on Decent blockchain n June?

Are you sure about Decent blockchain? I thought they are going to use SophiaTX blockchain, or is SophiaTX also using Decent?

As I know - Decent. Decent going to launch smart contracts this summer (in June as I remember). Sophia dont have own mainnet even.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
SophiaTX will be (or it is?) based on Decent blockchain, Biotron will also develop their own blockchain based on Decent chain if I remember correctly. Dunno when
Activity: 434
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project

If you are interested on this project then you can accumulate BTRN tokens in exchanges while its price is still cheap. Smiley

Price is really cheap. Only 1.5 millions usd cap. And Ceo of Decend inside. As i remember they going to swap on Decent blockchain n June?

Are you sure about Decent blockchain? I thought they are going to use SophiaTX blockchain, or is SophiaTX also using Decent?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 315

Activity: 82
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello BTT. Do you feel you have a good idea of the best exchanges out there? Well, help us out by sharing your opinion with us! Click here!

Of course best exchanges nowdays is Binance. Okex and Huobi good as well. Biotron will be listed to other exchanges soon?

I share your thought that Binance will be a good exchange for this token to be listed upon. Its interface and very good trading volume would complement the price of this token. Smiley

Yes, but its very hard and expansive hit to Binance nowdays. They just want around 1 mln usd for listing. And even dont accepr every coin who is ready to pay this money. Have Biotron chances to be listed on Binance? At last Okex or Huobi would be great as well.

I can't imagine them to pay such a high amount for listing on Binance, they just collected around 4m$ in their TGE when I remember correctly. But I agree, Huobi or similar exchange would be quite good for now.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Hello BTT. Do you feel you have a good idea of the best exchanges out there? Well, help us out by sharing your opinion with us! Click here!

Of course best exchanges nowdays is Binance. Okex and Huobi good as well. Biotron will be listed to other exchanges soon?

I share your thought that Binance will be a good exchange for this token to be listed upon. Its interface and very good trading volume would complement the price of this token. Smiley

Yes, but its very hard and expansive hit to Binance nowdays. They just want around 1 mln usd for listing. And even dont accepr every coin who is ready to pay this money. Have Biotron chances to be listed on Binance? At last Okex or Huobi would be great as well.
Activity: 23
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Call me a dreamer but I voted for Bittrex Grin, since you didn't specify if it must one of the top exchanges or not. Btw people right now are buying a lot of BTRN, chart is going parabolic lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that Token sale is soon. I’m impatient to see how much biotron can raised, the project seems interesting and some people seems to want to invest, but the period is a bit hard for ico, maybe it will restart soon.

What are you talking about? Their TGE is over already since a month or. Now you can buy BTRN only on exchanges, it's listed on Qryptos and IDEX.
Pages:
Jump to: