Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 6. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The round one value of 1 BTRN was €0.10, this increased by €0.01 each day. At round nine, one BTRN was €0.18.

I'm pretty optimistic it will surely reach that price when the market recovers, hopefully in a few weeks time. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
The round one value of 1 BTRN was €0.10, this increased by €0.01 each day. At round nine, one BTRN was €0.18.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I think biotron team are trying to convince good exchanges to get listed. I recall a twitter post which they asked about a new exchange. Further days we will hear the results besides binance i prefer coinbene, hopefully team will contact with them.
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
What a good day for Biotron as its price went pretty high up to more than 45% https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biotron/

Price very small now. Marcetcap 1.2 mln only. Similar projects have much more cap. Datum have 27 mln, Datawallet 32 mln. And this is on bear market. Biotron must add new good exchanges. A lot of people cant trading on Cryptos because of their KYC politics.

As far as i know, they have the same connections with alax and sophiatx. But the other two has good exchanges when biotron don't.

Maybe they are waiting some more development befor listing on better exchanges.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What a good day for Biotron as its price went pretty high up to more than 45% https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biotron/

Price very small now. Marcetcap 1.2 mln only. Similar projects have much more cap. Datum have 27 mln, Datawallet 32 mln. And this is on bear market. Biotron must add new good exchanges. A lot of people cant trading on Cryptos because of their KYC politics.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 102
It would be amazing if biotron worked with dent... they are developing a legitimate exchange that will only list cryptos with an industry value
Activity: 315
Will these user data be sold or passed on to a third party similar to some of the platforms it is performing today? ie without user authorization? The user who has their data analyzed, will it gain tokens?

If I'm not mistaken, your query has been raised before. Please see this link for further info. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31397309
Merit: 250
Will these user data be sold or passed on to a third party similar to some of the platforms it is performing today? ie without user authorization? The user who has their data analyzed, will it gain tokens?
Activity: 112
I agree with the token burn, most investors are not interested in a 60 mln circ supply with total 1 bln
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
How is Biotron GDPR compliant?

I asked a genuine important question. Team, please reply.
Hello whoteff, we have adressed this on a couple of occasions, but here are the two that may be most helpful:
1) Our CEO´s, Pavol Magic´s explanation
2) Page 17 of our Whitepaper
I hope this helps.

Whitepaper is somehow scarce regarding GDPR. Instead of explaining how Biotron will deal with it, it explains what GDPR is.
However the video ha much clearer explanation. Thanks for the link! I'm now even more certain i did the right thing trusting Biotron.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Helping to fully control their personal data and to participate in the process. I like this part. We just need accurate analytics.
Activity: 315

Hello whoteff, we have adressed this on a couple of occasions, but here are the two that may be most helpful:
1) Our CEO´s, Pavol Magic´s explanation
2) Page 17 of our Whitepaper
I hope this helps.

I admire projects such has this which has the capability to address the communities query promptly. Nice job!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 434

I remember from several medium blog posts that Biotron is fully GDPR compliant and there is a chapter on it in their whitepaper as well. But maybe team can confirm.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The development of biotron is very good, the team that always seek and accept the opinions of the bounty was always responded, unfortunately ... I missed. Will definitely get a more hits exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Biotron is growing already everyone and let's keep doing it. Check CMC Biotron is the 4th on the biggest gainer list
Activity: 434
It would be amazing if biotron worked with dent... they are developing a legitimate exchange that will only list cryptos with an industry value

With its active developers, Biotron.io has interesting developments that are notable and worthy. I hope listing in very good exchange like Binance would be realized this coming months to further boost the token. Imho.

I think Binance would be too expensive, Biotron didn't raise that much money in their TGE. I guess for the time being they will go for another cheaper exchange with good volume.
Pages:
Jump to: