Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 3. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Are you interested in joining our ranks at Biotron? We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
You can find all the information about the job here. Please, send your CV to [email protected].

[/url]

Its nice to see the team are doing their best to have another competent member joining their ranks and that is good for the project. Smiley
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron Data, an app by the BIOTRON FOUNDATION, lets users earn BTRN tokens by sharing their data
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-data-an-app-by-the-biotron-foundation-lets-users-earn-btrn-tokens-by-sharing-their-data/

Biotron Data has proven itself to be an invaluable case study into the behaviour of users as data producers. It demonstrates that they are more likely to share their data as long as they are compensated and have control over what data is being collected and how it is used.

As of right now, the application collects location data, but in following updates it will be extended with further data sets such as healthkit, social media, and data from wearables. An iOS version is planned for Q4 this year.

The collected data will be processed and transformed into analytics and insights for clients from various industries. Main examples include retail, automotive, and even local governments. Initially, Western Europe and US will be the main targets before further expansion in 2019....

Activity: 672
Merit: 0
Great project. I pray to god that this project should touch the heavens. I want this project will be successful for the future. I wish this project to the future of great success. Good luck 👍👍
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

It's the latest Development Update, with the biggest news from Biotron's last two weeks!
This time, it's short and flavourful, but be sure to check back with us next week.
We have a special announcement coming your way.

is this update related to the functional or something else? very much want to see the goods as soon as possible. the most important thing now is to catch a wave of growth in the market.
This is update about development of Biotron App and also about company work. We provide this on bi-weekly bases for you to know that we fulfill our promises.

Thanks for keeping us updated about the project, but i think biotron project is deserving good volumed exchanges and the investors will be very happy to hear about upcoming exchanges.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Greetings !
Looks very good! Riveting plan, outstanding activity!
Thank you very much for your support !
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Hi team. I think it's a very nice project!
Cognizant plan, interesting website.
Thank you very much for your support! New updates coming soon!
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
I don't think it is fair to the people who bought from ico that keeping the unsold tokens and making countless airdrops for it.

I think you need to rethink that strategy.

This is my Hacked account. This user is bullshit. Don't deal with him. Check the proof of my account @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-regained-with-the-help-of-loyce-thank-you-all-2721567

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your replies  Tongue

Please leave -ve trust on my hacked  account, once visited my thread.He's using my account for signature campaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255

It's the latest Development Update, with the biggest news from Biotron's last two weeks!
This time, it's short and flavourful, but be sure to check back with us next week.
We have a special announcement coming your way.

is this update related to the functional or something else? very much want to see the goods as soon as possible. the most important thing now is to catch a wave of growth in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
any spreadsheet of this bounty to check my stakes ? i joint the second bounty of Biotron (just want to know if i have made a mistakes)
welcome to my world
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I don't think it is fair to the people who bought from ico that keeping the unsold tokens and making countless airdrops for it.

I think you need to rethink that strategy.
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Activity: 12
Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation
Activity: 12
Great Project Five*****

Telegram: @sachdeva786
Twitter: @sachdevarajeev1
Twitter Link:https://twitter.com/sachdevarajeev1/status/1013063922352623616
Bitcointalk User: SACHDEVA786
ETH ADD:  0x2558381Cd1c02c807350dC56c5Ab97cEB9C881F7
Activity: 27
 i think token prices will increase in the near future.Biotron investors will definitely smile about their investments.Nice project.good team.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
The Biotron project has some interesting unique services that may attract potential investors.I'm sure it will be better.

very many of their chips sound interesting now the question in the other will they be able to develop as planned there are a lot of developments and I think there can be problems with the terms.
Pages:
Jump to: