Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 5. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Join our Twitter Bounty Program here
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Good like the program and also joined Twitter Bounty should I have to submit report in bounty thread or not ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
So this is why you didn't burn the remaining tokens: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39892566

I was expecting something way better than this kind of airdrops. Still, it is not giving any substantial amount for joiner too.
welcome to my world
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I just downloaded the app which is really easy to use and earned some BTRN. Thank you!
welcome to my world
Activity: 315
Our dear community, today we have the exciting opporunity to announce the release of our App´s BETA version.
Now available for download on Google Play, don´t hesitate to go and start earning BTRN!
We have a comprehensive blogpost for your reading pleasure here.

Cool, thanks for the news! I'm gonna download the app and will try it out.. and earn some BTRN  Smiley

Great to hear that news! This will surely give the community to test the app and have a constructive feedback to the team. And by the way, is there an incentive to its beta users?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Our dear community, today we have the exciting opporunity to announce the release of our App´s BETA version.
Now available for download on Google Play, don´t hesitate to go and start earning BTRN!
We have a comprehensive blogpost for your reading pleasure here.

Cool, thanks for the news! I'm gonna download the app and will try it out.. and earn some BTRN  Smiley
welcome to my world
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The round one value of 1 BTRN was €0.10, this increased by €0.01 each day. At round nine, one BTRN was €0.18.

I'm pretty optimistic it will surely reach that price when the market recovers, hopefully in a few weeks time. Smiley

Price very miserable and marketcap only 1 mln usd... But reason not in whole market I think. Reason that BTRN trading only at one small exchange. When they going to add some other good exchange listing?

Qryptos isn't a very small exchange but I think most of all relatively unknown.

17 million dollars daily volume... Not really small in my opinion.

They also published an article on how they will proceed with exchanges - https://medium.com/biotron/exchanges-how-when-where-9741d4b0cc3

In comparing with other exchanges this is small exchange. Also they want KYC from traders, so big investors dont buying there  Embarrassed
This token is now very underestimated, I think in the near future the price will grow when project will move forward, because they have partnership plans.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
This project has great potential! I am sure that by the end of summer we will see a big jump in price! I am looking forward to this moment!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
This is really a Transparent personal platform were we can be successful
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
The round one value of 1 BTRN was €0.10, this increased by €0.01 each day. At round nine, one BTRN was €0.18.

I'm pretty optimistic it will surely reach that price when the market recovers, hopefully in a few weeks time. Smiley

Price very miserable and marketcap only 1 mln usd... But reason not in whole market I think. Reason that BTRN trading only at one small exchange. When they going to add some other good exchange listing?

They also published an article on how they will proceed with exchanges - https://medium.com/biotron/exchanges-how-when-where-9741d4b0cc3

In comparing with other exchanges this is small exchange. Also they want KYC from traders, so big investors dont buying there  Embarrassed
welcome to my world
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Hi biotron, when the mobile app release, im waiting for it

Hi, we are working on it and Beta app release will be within few days Smiley

Nice update, your development is going ahead very fast. Did you show a beta's preview during Tech Fest ? Is there any article besides that photo (I see "FORUM: disabled on this page for security", what's that?)
welcome to my world
Hi Biotronians! Let me share with you another busy week for our CMO Peter who represents Biotron at Tech Fest in Bratislava. We've got positive feedback from attendees about our project that incentivise customers by sharing their data!

welcome to my world

Hi, we are working on it and Beta app release will be within few days Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 294

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Pages:
Jump to: