Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 4. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Biotron project has some interesting unique services that may attract potential investors.I'm sure it will be better.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
When will be new exchanges? Seems cryptos dumping all coins. They dumped RKT token already, which trading only there. We must have some more good exchanges  Undecided
We are working on other exchanges and we are in discussion with them. Please read the article about all relevant information here

Thanks, but what you mean?

One of them is the price. Thanks to the high interest and demand for being listed, the prices have grown incredibly high.

Price is below ICO, and you said that Biotron grew a lot? And when unsold tokens will be burned?

I am sorry, the quote isn´t talking about the price of the BTRN token, but about the price of getting listed on exchanges. Exchanges ask money for listing projects. And because a lot of projects want to get listed, exchanges ask for more and more money.

The unsold tokens aren´t going to be burned. They are in the user acquisition pool, and are used to help the onboarding process. For example, right now it is the App Onboarding Campaign and the Twitter Bounty.

Damm.. Now I understand why price fallen. New and new token going to market. You must had burn this tokens  Undecided
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good night, fellows. Looking for something above amusing here.
Credible job, interesting design!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
If the unsold tokens burns, i think token prices will increase in the near future, if team can support this increase with a good high volumed exchange, biotron investors will definitely smile about their investments.

the main question is whether it will be or not. developers should give not only an approximate promise but something that is confirmed by deed. while this is by far more speculation than the real deal. the price after such burning of tokens grows but if there is no volume then very quickly comes back to that price that was before it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
This project is getting quiet solid in terms of its development. I cannot stress enough the importance of a capable team to the project's success. Imho.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
If the unsold tokens burns, i think token prices will increase in the near future, if team can support this increase with a good high volumed exchange, biotron investors will definitely smile about their investments.
When will be new exchanges? Seems cryptos dumping all coins. They dumped RKT token already, which trading only there. We must have some more good exchanges  Undecided
We are working on other exchanges and we are in discussion with them. Please read the article about all relevant information here

Thanks, but what you mean?

One of them is the price. Thanks to the high interest and demand for being listed, the prices have grown incredibly high.

Price is below ICO, and you said that Biotron grew a lot? And when unsold tokens will be burned?
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Activity: 23
Hi, fellows!
Looks very interesting. Brilliant project, engaging job!
Merit: 1
I liked that this project helps to fully and independently monitor your personal data and participate in the process of identifying and redistributing the transparent value of personal information.
Activity: 14
I want the plan success.
Engaging activity, wise approach.  Good luck guys.
welcome to my world
Its great to see you've released the BETA for Android! I need to try it asap and will share my observations about the app. Great job devs. Smiley
Thank you for your support. Don't foget to donwload it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.biotron.app
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Its great to see you've released the BETA for Android! I need to try it asap and will share my observations about the app. Great job devs. Smiley
welcome to my world
Join our Telegram chat groups were you can share your ideas directly with Biotron team and community!
Pages:
Jump to: