Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 68. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to that, but I will try to find more information for you.
Of course, logically to us, since people can choose what data they share, it takes out a lot of the unscertainty you would be faced with if you were just sending raw data. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs, rather than have to unravel themselves.
I suppose you have to choose whether or not you believe in our way od thinking.

I actually believe that now it the right time to start outsourcing this kind of analytics, because digital marketing nowadays is so popular, that you can't ignore it anymore and to have some quality, you can't do without personal data analytics.
Activity: 476
Interview with their CEO Pavol Magic about the challenges and opportunities of the data market
http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Mar/8/the-blockchain-pioneers-paying-the-public-for-their-data/

If we want to know about data market. We can speculate on existing data privacy project like Datum

Datum have working platform already? I know one more in this niche - Datawallet. And this is very strong competitor. Does this have any avantages before Datum and Datawallet?

Datum is far from working if you ask me. There have been no promo emails for weeks and the web platform is still in beta.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Interview with their CEO Pavol Magic about the challenges and opportunities of the data market
http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Mar/8/the-blockchain-pioneers-paying-the-public-for-their-data/

If we want to know about data market. We can speculate on existing data privacy project like Datum

Datum have working platform already? I know one more in this niche - Datawallet. And this is very strong competitor. Does this have any avantages before Datum and Datawallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Wouldnt this be a very good partner? Just to ensure the data they are buying are totally private.

They would make a good partner.
Activity: 210
Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?

Not one that I know of. The challenges are in finding clean and structured data as stated in this article here.
https://www.itweb.co.za/content/rxP3jMBplW5vA2ye
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

this seems quite professional and you can understand how they want to do things properly in legal terms speaking.

Anybody knows what are the main differences between this and Datum?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Wouldnt this be a very good partner? Just to ensure the data they are buying are totally private.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
What is the number of tokens in circulation?

The maximum total supply will be 1.000.000.000 BTRN.

It's a little scary when the total supply is billion+ but there are some projects which succeeded even then. Let's see how this will go.

actually it doesn't matter if there are billions or millions of a token. You can make the same amount of value gain for your investment just that you have maybe 10 or 100 tokens as an equivalent to 1 token/coin. I don't get why people always are scared of high supply. In the end the demand is the thing what matters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I Also think that more transparency is needed in the personal data industry. I really want to see how a platform can provide that. Personal data is a huge business, I want to see what biotron can achieve in this industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
this project has a clear website about the development of this project which is always updated, I really like the work of this team, I also see the total supply of coins and it looks not excessive. this project has presale and ICO, but why the duration of ICO runs short?

Well if you see another running ICOs or past ICOs, most of them are only raising funds in just around the few first days or maybe around a week, and there is almost no investment at all on the remaining days, not efficient and  effective.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks

Datum is similar, but i never felt bullish about that project. I think Biotron's project is a lot more concrete already, they know what they want, explain it well and seem to already have more of a product ready haha.

Well I think this project's main advantage is that it focuses on a unique niche in personal data analytics as compared to other competitors.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I like projects about transparency and data. Gonna check whitepaper now to see if it similar to others. good luck
I was also fascinated by previous similar projects, but believe me, so far Biotron has surprised me most positively, of course, but the good old self-research is irreplaceable
the project team will undoubtedly prove biotron worthy of priority
bounty participants must also contribute in supporting this project to achieve great success
will be proud if this is realized
Activity: 252
Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks
Are most direct competitors are Datum and Datawallet, but the difference between them and us is that instead of selling raw data like they are, we are going to be providing analysis on the acquired data and hence improving it´s value.
The unsold tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.
As for your other questions, I can not disclose anything about prior agreements yet, nor do I have an answer to whether or not we will be opensource. We will do our best to keep you all updated on everything that arises new.

Providing an extra layer of value-adding sounds like a good approach, especially with a number of competitors out there. I think there will always be a need/market for this type of personal data.
Activity: 686
I like projects about transparency and data. Gonna check whitepaper now to see if it similar to others. good luck
I was also fascinated by previous similar projects, but believe me, so far Biotron has surprised me most positively, of course, but the good old self-research is irreplaceable
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
and helps liquidity and mistakes, it's easier to send 2 coins instead of doing some maths to see if you must send 0.0002 or 0.002 for example, how many errors have you seen with decimals in etherdelta for example?
That's true but if you have to send 100000 for a simple payment these errors can also occur. The best is a token price in the range of 1-100 USD.

Errors can happen in both ways i think, whether its 100000 or 0.00001 that s no different than each other.

Ps. we are waiting anxiously to see q&a in youtube!

I agree, especially when people are intoxicated/mentally-exhausted/sleepy, any sort of error is possible.

Yep, error can happen at any time even to those who already have a lot of experiences. Double check our entries before executing our order to avoid any mistake.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Activity: 274
this project has a clear website about the development of this project which is always updated, I really like the work of this team, I also see the total supply of coins and it looks not excessive. this project has presale and ICO, but why the duration of ICO runs short?
Pages:
Jump to: