Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 67. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Biotron investment update in ETH - 12th March 2018

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.
it would be useful to know how a standard user can gain daily from his data if he gives them to biotron, i think the value of the data is variable depending on the country where one lives

And it would be interesting how are they pricing the information youre giving to them. Is there a sheet or something?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It's a combination of bear market plus incertaintly around icos because of sec's regulation.  People are afraid To invest in icos right now
The dropping market do not allow to make many X-es even for successful projects. Hence, before investing, one should analyze the situation with much of a caution. However, there are investors even now, but their number has significantly decreased
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
It's a combination of bear market plus incertaintly around icos because of sec's regulation.  People are afraid To invest in icos right now
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.
Not bad for start, considering that now in the cryptomarket there is decline, closer to summer bitcoin will again grow, and with BTC all altcoins will grow too.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.
it would be useful to know how a standard user can gain daily from his data if he gives them to biotron, i think the value of the data is variable depending on the country where one lives
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

And it will depend on the data we have, isn't it? Different people will have different estimations, I think!

Yes, I think it highly depends on the type of data a user is ready to sell and how much it is worth for companies/institutions.
Of course, it depends on the type of data, but since data are selled to big companies since years, there will be an average value per user and per day.
It would be interesting to get a feeling, if it is 10 ct, 50 ct, 1$ or 5$ in average per day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

And it will depend on the data we have, isn't it? Different people will have different estimations, I think!

Yes, I think it highly depends on the type of data a user is ready to sell and how much it is worth for companies/institutions.

I'm also wondering which pricing strategy they gonna choose, because these estimations are quite hard to make. Besides, this kind of information is valuable in patterns, so users will be able to make money periodically, but probably not everyday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 252

thats a very good idea, really! and i hope that the devs could answer this Smiley
Activity: 476

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I actually believe that now it the right time to start outsourcing this kind of analytics, because digital marketing nowadays is so popular, that you can't ignore it anymore and to have some quality, you can't do without personal data analytics.
Yes digital marketing is very popular nowadays and ads are getting smarter and go to the more specific target / people, thats because a good data analytics.
This project will be able to have high demand.

and, if biotron can give a good advantage, it will be good
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to that, but I will try to find more information for you.
Of course, logically to us, since people can choose what data they share, it takes out a lot of the unscertainty you would be faced with if you were just sending raw data. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs, rather than have to unravel themselves.
I suppose you have to choose whether or not you believe in our way od thinking.

can you please tell us what is the major advantage you have compared with the competitors, since there are already similar solutions on the market?
Activity: 658
I actually believe that now it the right time to start outsourcing this kind of analytics, because digital marketing nowadays is so popular, that you can't ignore it anymore and to have some quality, you can't do without personal data analytics.
Yes digital marketing is very popular nowadays and ads are getting smarter and go to the more specific target / people, thats because a good data analytics.
This project will be able to have high demand.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Interview with their CEO Pavol Magic about the challenges and opportunities of the data market
http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Mar/8/the-blockchain-pioneers-paying-the-public-for-their-data/

If we want to know about data market. We can speculate on existing data privacy project like Datum

Datum have working platform already? I know one more in this niche - Datawallet. And this is very strong competitor. Does this have any avantages before Datum and Datawallet?

Datum is far from working if you ask me. There have been no promo emails for weeks and the web platform is still in beta.

Yes, they made an app first and caused high expectations but no development after it and only sell your mail bs.

That's why I was really critical with datum. The raw data market is a hard area as everything is buyable through Facebook, Google etc. Hope Biotron can get a better position on the market as they don't sell raw data.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Interview with their CEO Pavol Magic about the challenges and opportunities of the data market
http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Mar/8/the-blockchain-pioneers-paying-the-public-for-their-data/

If we want to know about data market. We can speculate on existing data privacy project like Datum

Datum have working platform already? I know one more in this niche - Datawallet. And this is very strong competitor. Does this have any avantages before Datum and Datawallet?

Datum is far from working if you ask me. There have been no promo emails for weeks and the web platform is still in beta.

Yes, they made an app first and caused high expectations but no development after it and only sell your mail bs.

Activity: 434

yes the platform is still in beta but honestly, i still get promo mails where i can claim some datum tokens.

it's going to take some time until Datum is complete. and Biotron might integrate them into their platform.
Activity: 252

yes the platform is still in beta but honestly, i still get promo mails where i can claim some datum tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: