Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 94. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What happens with unsold tokens during the ico sale? will they be burned?

As per their whitepaper, If I'm not mistaken the sold and unsold ERC-20 token will be burned after which it will be swapped with their proprietary BTRN token.
Its not the unsold tokens sir, unsold tokens will be allocated into the "User Acquisition" token pool, maybe it will be swapped later.
And the information on the whitepaper is "At that point, the participants that received the ERC-20 based BTRN shall receive their final proprietary tokens (BTRN) and the ERC-20 based BTRN will be burnt", which means only about the sold tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the project is interessant, a platform for personal data analytics can become something huge if the developpement is good. I want to see how the team behind the project will handle that, there is some competition on this industry but it’s not that bad like that.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
I like the way the whitepaper presented the projects competitor overview diagram. I guess this only means that the team have done a feasibility study about the project and its competitor.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

Public ITE (Initial Token Event) is the ICO and Private ITE is the Private Sale, same meaning but different names.
Activity: 252

Merit: 100
By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?
Exchanges are independent entities so knowing in advance which of them BTRN will be listed on is difficult. We are focusing on getting listed on as many different exchanges as possible, including the major ones.

That’s good to hear. It’s better not to leave this to the last minute, as I can imagine that it can be quite a lengthy process to get things listed
Activity: 434
By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?
Exchanges are independent entities so knowing in advance which of them BTRN will be listed on is difficult. We are focusing on getting listed on as many different exchanges as possible, including the major ones.
I would say we are glad here for any tokens' entry of the market, and only after that we may seek for the better. The exchanges are different, the tokens are the same, so it's really hard to say how it's gonna be in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
such a good project and words...i support it
Thank you very much Smiley For instant discussion, you can also easily join our Telegram group
welcome to my world
What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
The decision about blockchain platform is still under investigation. Blockchain (or distributed ledger) has only supportive function in our product. At the moment Ethereum is not suitable for micropayments. It’s limited by speed (~ 10tx/s) and smart contracts are limited with number of operations you can perform. If ethereum becomes faster and cheaper, we may consider it as our blockchain platform.
welcome to my world
Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?
Hi Mandibleclaw,
We will probably not got into this direction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Too early to talk about exchanger I think since the private ITE has just started. Maybe they will announce it after the public ITE.
Yes let's wait. At this stage it is unusual to get listed on a exchange. But would be nice to get a prefared exchange.

With their short ITE that only last 9 days they are probably already in negotiations with some  hopefully good exchanges.
in my opinion is too early for such an announcement, the project is only at the initial stages, on the other hand i think they are in any case negotiating with some exchanges...
Of cause they will be listed. Would just be interesting which exchanges are preferred by the project
Why would anyone at this point of their ICO ask about exchanges. It's too early

Most big exchanges (like Binance) require that the project is not allowed to reveal that they will list the project. This is to prevent price manipulation. But you can at least find it on dex exchanges and Kucoin has been listing a lot of good projects like this as well.

it will be automatically on etherdelta and forkdelta for sure Smiley

another exchanges like kucoin and binance are good too Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 0

Too early to talk about exchanger I think since the private ITE has just started. Maybe they will announce it after the public ITE.
Yes let's wait. At this stage it is unusual to get listed on a exchange. But would be nice to get a prefared exchange.

With their short ITE that only last 9 days they are probably already in negotiations with some  hopefully good exchanges.
in my opinion is too early for such an announcement, the project is only at the initial stages, on the other hand i think they are in any case negotiating with some exchanges...
Of cause they will be listed. Would just be interesting which exchanges are preferred by the project
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Most big exchanges (like Binance) require that the project is not allowed to reveal that they will list the project. This is to prevent price manipulation. But you can at least find it on dex exchanges and Kucoin has been listing a lot of good projects like this as well.
Merit: 4
What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
It's an important point of the project and I think they should define it from the beginning. I think it's better to have their own blockchain, although I imagine that it means more work.

if you make your own blockchain you can optimize it for the particular usage you are going to do. otherwise generally speaking everything described in this project could already happen using smart contract in the ethereum blockchain

Yes, I do understand though why people would prefer them to have their own blockchain. ERC20 tokens kind of have a bad reputation as everyone can create them with a few clicks and there have been many scams as well. So maybe these factors are important too.
Therefore, everyone should conduct a personal investigation and see the essence of the project. Yes many scams but take off trying to fight and get it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
About no bounty decision of the team i am supporting %100.

Most of the bounties are overpaid and without reason. I only invest projects with no bounties. If they tell themselves without bounties it is the best for investors.

I get where you are coming from. But bounties are a great way to connect to the blockchain community who may not naturally be pulled in by ads. I think it is better than placing an ad or paying people to write an article at Forbes. If they are not doing bounties, it means they have deep pockets. That might be a good reason to invest in. Perhaps, that would justify you investing only in programs with no bounties.

Most project has bounty to help them to spread the platform. But, every project has their own reason whether they want to run bounty or not.

I wouldn't say a bounty campaign is necessary for the success of a project. And if you don't have a bounty campaign there won't be any bounty hunters who dump their tokens leading to a price decrease and disappointed investors.
I'll tell you in confidence that most bounty hunters are investors in the project. And it's common all the time. And not all beneficial to immediately merge coins.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Pages:
Jump to: