Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 144. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Finally staked my way past 5 million BITB, price has gone up a bit this week after sinking into single digit satoshi range, I am feeling pretty good. Not as good as I would be if the price were where I bought in at, but, maybe things here can turn around. What's up dev, any news for us? How about the November goals on the updated roadmap, where are you at with those?
Congratulations on making it past 5 million! You are now eligible to join Bean Core and be part of the great success of BitBean! Prices are easy to manipulate when you have a market with low trade volume. If an investor decided to buy up 5 Million BitBean, this would send the price much higher, as there are not a lot of BitBeans for sale below 20 Satoshi. BitBean is still in it's infancy (it's not even 1Yr. old yet!) There are of course many who wish to cast negative Public statements about BitBean to keep the price cheap -- so they can buy beneath the floor! We should recognize this market manipulation for what it is, and call these people out.

BitBean, and more specifically Bean Core is a truly 'ground-floor' operation that is just getting going!

Work is progressing on a daily basis. Besides what is in the RoadMap, there are other projects going on, that won't be made public till they are released.. Developments will be published when they are ready. A lot of focus is on making BitBean an effective real-world transaction system/network. With this in mind, there is work being done on the daemon (BitBeand) and a new JSON-RPC client for BitBean. There will be a separate daemon and client (Java based). The first iteration of the client will be a RPC Client -- this is slated to be released with v1.2

Enjoy the new SPROUTs and keep those Beans Sprouting!

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

P.S. Btw, nice work implementing the new wallet release into your 'staking machine'! Nice seeing Bitbean screenshots featured! ;-)

Long live the bean! What's up with the 5 million + club?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Finally staked my way past 5 million BITB, price has gone up a bit this week after sinking into single digit satoshi range, I am feeling pretty good. Not as good as I would be if the price were where I bought in at, but, maybe things here can turn around. What's up dev, any news for us? How about the November goals on the updated roadmap, where are you at with those?
Congratulations on making it past 5 million! You are now eligible to join Bean Core and be part of the great success of BitBean! Prices are easy to manipulate when you have a market with low trade volume. If an investor decided to buy up 5 Million BitBean, this would send the price much higher, as there are not a lot of BitBeans for sale below 20 Satoshi. BitBean is still in it's infancy (it's not even 1Yr. old yet!) There are of course many who wish to cast negative Public statements about BitBean to keep the price cheap -- so they can buy beneath the floor! We should recognize this market manipulation for what it is, and call these people out.

BitBean, and more specifically Bean Core is a truly 'ground-floor' operation that is just getting going!

Work is progressing on a daily basis. Besides what is in the RoadMap, there are other projects going on, that won't be made public till they are released.. Developments will be published when they are ready. A lot of focus is on making BitBean an effective real-world transaction system/network. With this in mind, there is work being done on the daemon (BitBeand) and a new JSON-RPC client for BitBean. There will be a separate daemon and client (Java based). The first iteration of the client will be a RPC Client -- this is slated to be released with v1.2

Enjoy the new SPROUTs and keep those Beans Sprouting!

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

P.S. Btw, nice work implementing the new wallet release into your 'staking machine'! Nice seeing Bitbean screenshots featured! ;-)
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
This coin had the chance to actually be the next DOGE unfortunately the team let it down, I can remember the twitter and facebook posts but then the dev admitted he was buying low and selling high, what a shame as this had a chance a being a real asset. Oh well this is another shit coin 
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Absolutely not, the volatility is too great for me to invest in this right now.  Bittrex said in danger of delisting I'm not even making that up.  Someone gave it a huge dose of volume though so thats good.

I'll admit,  the first time I saw the delist warning on Bittrex it worried me too.  Read back in this thread or do a search and you'll see it has happened many times and every time one of the big holders generates the necessary volume to avoid the desist.

Bittrex delist warnings are a non issue,  they just want the volume so they can make fee revenue.
Activity: 630
A little premature to say it is the end while Bitbeaner is actively working. Confidence can be regained and the roadmap looks promising. Most alts seem to be rebounding slowly, I believe many are waiting to see if BTC stays down or bounces up.

November roadmap items being delivered is probably going to be a game/value changer. Serious investors are watching.

We will see I suppose, down to 7 Satoshi on Cryptsy and in danger of delisting as of Today November 13th on Bittrex.  Not even trying to be negative its just facts.

Get the facts straight before making FUD... Theres no danger of delist on Bittrex... they need 0.2 btc per day in 7 days = 1.4 Btc in volume. So 0.456 + 0.819 + 0.168 = 1,44 Btc and i'm not even taking into account the 12 nov and todays 13 nov with 1.4 in volume (but this 1.4btc came before you made your post here). So this are the FACTS.

I bet you made the classic move to put some orders below 9sat and then "let's go to fud the thread in hope for someone dumb to dump to me"....

Absolutely not, the volatility is too great for me to invest in this right now.  Bittrex said in danger of delisting I'm not even making that up.  Someone gave it a huge dose of volume though so thats good.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
On top of that the sell pressure on Cryptsy is insane.  There are only a handful of buy orders, if those sell orders decided to dump on the buy orders the price could literally go down to 0.  This may be the end  Undecided

nonsense.
BITB needs to be traded against LTC and UNO so a cryptopia listing is very wise move.  And also look to get the majority of trading on Bleu.
30M count coins are trading at xx satoshi so keeping a +billion coin count trading above 1 satoshi is an unreasonably high expectation should btc sky rocket.  if you can find a rock solid bottom then turn back to the btc market.  

− LTC Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/LTC
− DOGE Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/DOGE 
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
A little premature to say it is the end while Bitbeaner is actively working. Confidence can be regained and the roadmap looks promising. Most alts seem to be rebounding slowly, I believe many are waiting to see if BTC stays down or bounces up.

November roadmap items being delivered is probably going to be a game/value changer. Serious investors are watching.

We will see I suppose, down to 7 Satoshi on Cryptsy and in danger of delisting as of Today November 13th on Bittrex.  Not even trying to be negative its just facts.

Get the facts straight before making FUD... Theres no danger of delist on Bittrex... they need 0.2 btc per day in 7 days = 1.4 Btc in volume. So 0.456 + 0.819 + 0.168 = 1,44 Btc and i'm not even taking into account the 12 nov and todays 13 nov with 1.4 in volume (but this 1.4btc came before you made your post here). So this are the FACTS.

I bet you made the classic move to put some orders below 9sat and then "let's go to fud the thread in hope for someone dumb to dump to me"....

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
it is not about confidence in roadmap or in the dev it is about 60k coins created every hour, 1440000 coins day, 525600000 coins year, ...issuing so much coins the price only have a path, down, good luck to the comunity
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

On top of that the sell pressure on Cryptsy is insane.  There are only a handful of buy orders, if those sell orders decided to dump on the buy orders the price could literally go down to 0.  This may be the end  Undecided
Very disappointing, the BTC price has decreased to about $300 sort of close to the pre-pump price and the price of Bitbean is only at 11 Satoshi.  I was expecting the price of Bitbean to jump back to pre-pump prices which were like 25 Satoshi.  Lets hope that rebound happens soon and its just a delay in the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Single satoshi now? Looks like you really blew it
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Tried to update my wallet but the download links on the first page of this thread are down.  Huh

LONG LIVE THE BEAN

*edit, the links from the website are live. Just need to update the first page of this thread.

Cheers

Thank you for letting us know. It has been corrected!

Cheers!
Activity: 706
Tried to update my wallet but the download links on the first page of this thread are down.  Huh

LONG LIVE THE BEAN

*edit, the links from the website are live. Just need to update the first page of this thread.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
in my opinion we have too much reward per block it is eroding the coin value, a reward halving perhaps would be interesting

regards to beaners
Activity: 616
Nice coin,I keep my Bitbeans:)
Jump to: