Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 148. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Good seeing you are still here are you working on the wallet also?

Yes, I've helped out regarding the design of the wallet, mostly regarding the new icon set. I hope to work on the next wallet again but this time with a completely facelift (new GUI) but that will be done at the right time. Cheers!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
something something Bitcoin
Glad to see work still being done... I've had some of these here Beans happily staking away since earlier this year and I'd like to see this not go the way of so many other coins. Cheers boys.

EDIT: Just reading back over some of the recent posts and for the record the "If you don't like what we're doing, you can take your shit and get out attitude" will invariably lead to a toxic environment. I see these posts from TeamBean and I see a mix of dedication to the project but also snippets like that. You know who was really famous for saying stuff pretty much exactly like that? Josh Garza. And you can see how well that turned out for him. Mark Lyford of BANX also routinely says things along those lines, and his latest venture to scramble for cash while his ICO is delayed into perpetuity, is running a "Blockchain-backed physical lottery" somewhere in the Carribbean and soliciting investors to back it.

The problem is once you adopt that attitude, you're dismissing potentially valid concerns and/or ideas for improvement and that's not good. If someone cares enough about your coin to be angry or upset about aspects of it, that's EXACTLY who you need to be listening to, because they're already invested and involved and have the potential to either evangelize or discredit your project to others. There's even a poster in this thread who saw the early potential of BitBeans and recruited investments from a lot of other folks. That's PRECISELY who you should NOT be telling to pack up their shit and go home. From a technical perspective this coin has some great features, but technical limitations aren't what kill most new cryptos. Let's hope these last few sane posts are the beginning of a new era. BitBean obviously has community support and to keep it, the core team will need to be more willing to listen first and respond appropriately.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Good seeing you are still here are you working on the wallet also?
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Thank you Shawn.  That post was the most sensible thing I have seen in a while. Please realize that the quality of your communications is important and my hesitation lies in having been misled by you previously. I wouldn't still be here or care if I didn't see serious potential for bitbean and for you.

I understand personal and family issues and applaud you for putting them first. I am excited to hear about the Bean Core becoming more active.

I have to admit,  your lack of response and blatant disregard for legitimate concerns had me frustrated but only because those things are real barriers to taking the Bean where you want it to go. With this wallet release and no real responses a dressing those issues I felt it important to speak up,  you are asking people to invest real money in your venture and they deserve to know any risks based on past actions.

Note,  I never told people not to invest,  simply to inform themselves first. I will be watching closely over the next few months and hope your actions reflect your statements,  at this point that will play a key role in rebuilding trust.

For your information,  here are the reasons I didn't simply drop all interest in Bitbeans.  I understand we in crypto live in a world of FUD and trolls,  hopefully you understand I am interested in neither.

-Block size huge asset to have the 20mb block size already it positions Bitbeans well to compete.
- Speed - the beans are definitely fast
-Bean Core concept.  This is huge,  but only if properly executed. I understand it takes time to build.
- Dedicated dev.  I have an issue with you lying to me,  that is not an attack,  simply a fact,  I have a hard time taking new information you give because of it,  but mistakes can be forgiven with time and proof of change. Still it is obvious you are committed to the success of Bitbeans and I am glad you are back and communicating.
- POS -  I really liked the concept you had to prioritize staking to active wallets and hope the new wallet release allows you to explore that path.

If you read my posts as attacks,  I apologize,  but you have work to do before I can have the same confidence in you that I once did. It also is not a personal attack when you lied to me and others I work with on multiple occasions,  something you have not denied.  I believe this is fair.  If you want to truly realize your tag line "Bitbeans leading the way for mass adoption of crypto"  (something I believe strongly in) ",  you need to make sure you have the right priorities and build the trust of the community both inside and outside the Bean Core.

I look forward to more progress and remain a believer in the potential,  but urge you to keep working to rebuild a seriously weakened community.

I am here because I do care.

You can't fault me for being skeptical,  pump and dumps and ripoffs are rampant in crypto even amont those who are seemingly trustworthy. You have a heavy burden which isn't entirely caused by your actions but that you must recognize and find ways to overcome.

Bean on.

I want to acknowledge I have read your post. Much work to do indeed! We can use all able-bodied Beaners with a positive "can do" attitude, that share our enthusiasm and vision for BitBean!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Thank you Shawn.  That post was the most sensible thing I have seen in a while. Please realize that the quality of your communications is important and my hesitation lies in having been misled by you previously. I wouldn't still be here or care if I didn't see serious potential for bitbean and for you.

I understand personal and family issues and applaud you for putting them first. I am excited to hear about the Bean Core becoming more active.

I have to admit,  your lack of response and blatant disregard for legitimate concerns had me frustrated but only because those things are real barriers to taking the Bean where you want it to go. With this wallet release and no real responses a dressing those issues I felt it important to speak up,  you are asking people to invest real money in your venture and they deserve to know any risks based on past actions.

Note,  I never told people not to invest,  simply to inform themselves first. I will be watching closely over the next few months and hope your actions reflect your statements,  at this point that will play a key role in rebuilding trust.

For your information,  here are the reasons I didn't simply drop all interest in Bitbeans.  I understand we in crypto live in a world of FUD and trolls,  hopefully you understand I am interested in neither.

-Block size huge asset to have the 20mb block size already it positions Bitbeans well to compete.
- Speed - the beans are definitely fast
-Bean Core concept.  This is huge,  but only if properly executed. I understand it takes time to build.
- Dedicated dev.  I have an issue with you lying to me,  that is not an attack,  simply a fact,  I have a hard time taking new information you give because of it,  but mistakes can be forgiven with time and proof of change. Still it is obvious you are committed to the success of Bitbeans and I am glad you are back and communicating.
- POS -  I really liked the concept you had to prioritize staking to active wallets and hope the new wallet release allows you to explore that path.

If you read my posts as attacks,  I apologize,  but you have work to do before I can have the same confidence in you that I once did. It also is not a personal attack when you lied to me and others I work with on multiple occasions,  something you have not denied.  I believe this is fair.  If you want to truly realize your tag line "Bitbeans leading the way for mass adoption of crypto"  (something I believe strongly in) ",  you need to make sure you have the right priorities and build the trust of the community both inside and outside the Bean Core.

I look forward to more progress and remain a believer in the potential,  but urge you to keep working to rebuild a seriously weakened community.

I am here because I do care.

You can't fault me for being skeptical,  pump and dumps and ripoffs are rampant in crypto even amont those who are seemingly trustworthy. You have a heavy burden which isn't entirely caused by your actions but that you must recognize and find ways to overcome.

Bean on.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Fair enough.  Moving forward.
I would also like to chime in here. I think that inyereye raised some very valid points that should be addressed, not just ignored. Your response, telling him to "get your shit and get out" is wholly inappropriate. We are all human, we all screw up. What sets us apart is some of us have the ability to own up to our mistakes, apologize, make things right, and move on. Hopefully you, Shawn Kent, can be one of those people, that is the type of dev and community leader this coin needs. If you want to bring more investors into the fold you will need to change your current M.O.

I see a lot of potential with this coin, we have a network with a 20MB block size that functions perfectly. Now instead of hyping your investment in actual beans with all kinds of silly pictures, go and figure out how we can put that 20MB block size to good use and I think you will see people begin to sing your praise, rather than call you out for your misdeeds. Once you have a track record of setting and achieving goals feel free to post all the pictures of your breakfast, or pantry, or whatever.

Maybe get us that updated roadmap we were told would come, but don't set goals you can't keep. If the next thing you complete won't be for several months be honest about it. If you get something done ahead of schedule, that's much better than months behind, with constant promises of soon, or next week.

I hold over 4 million BITB, not that that should make a difference, but I'm just throwing that out there since you foolishly seem to care more about those with a sizable holding.

Thank you for the positive tone and encouragement. As you can tell, I take issue with those who do not share our enthusiasm and care about BitBean! Anyone who wants to attack BitBean or those in Bean Core who are making sacrifices and investments to see it succeed -- can leave! I won't sit back idly while myself and members of Bean Core are personally attacked.

"Beans Stick Together!"

Yes, we are behind schedule. It is mainly due to a lot of family issues I've had to contend with during the months of May through July. However, now that many of my family issues are behind, I am getting back on track and so is Bean Core! Bean Core is just now getting off the ground, getting energized and has some real good symmetry going. We have members who are stepping up to the plate and making things happen...this is the start of a really great Team! (This is more important news than the release of the Updated 'Wallet'!) . We have been making a lot of sacrifices and investments in BitBean during the last several months. A lot of planning and developments are happening behind the scenes, that won't be manifest until they are ready.

The Linux binaries will be out next, then the updated 'RoadMap'!

Thank you again for some positive words and encouragement. Many of us are making great sacrifices, of time and money to see BitBean succeed!

"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!"

Warm Regards,

Shawn Kent
Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-Currencies!"

P.S.
For those that want to offer me 'words of wisdom', my ear is most of the time available in our IRC channel on Freenode (#bitbean & #teambean). In addition, I am available via email:  [email protected]

A single conversation across the table with a wise man is better than ten years mere study of books.

--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No doubt, there will still be those who will choose to continue to berate BitBean and it's development team in public to manipulate the price down, so they can buy in cheap.   Embarrassed
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I would also like to chime in here. I think that inyereye raised some very valid points that should be addressed, not just ignored. Your response, telling him to "get your shit and get out" is wholly inappropriate. We are all human, we all screw up. What sets us apart is some of us have the ability to own up to our mistakes, apologize, make things right, and move on. Hopefully you, Shawn Kent, can be one of those people, that is the type of dev and community leader this coin needs. If you want to bring more investors into the fold you will need to change your current M.O.

I see a lot of potential with this coin, we have a network with a 20MB block size that functions perfectly. Now instead of hyping your investment in actual beans with all kinds of silly pictures, go and figure out how we can put that 20MB block size to good use and I think you will see people begin to sing your praise, rather than call you out for your misdeeds. Once you have a track record of setting and achieving goals feel free to post all the pictures of your breakfast, or pantry, or whatever.

Maybe get us that updated roadmap we were told would come, but don't set goals you can't keep. If the next thing you complete won't be for several months be honest about it. If you get something done ahead of schedule, that's much better than months behind, with constant promises of soon, or next week.

I hold over 4 million BITB, not that that should make a difference, but I'm just throwing that out there since you foolishly seem to care more about those with a sizable holding.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Looking at a comparison of BitBean-Vault and Sprouts-Wallet, I see no resemblance what-so-ever, with BitBean the new Digital Crypto-Currency, and "Sprouts" the coin.

The BitBean Wallet (being re-branded as a "Vault") synchronizes and loads it's block chain (that can hold up to 20MB per block)--without a config file or manually adding any nodes.

Shawn Kent,

BitBean Wallet (being re-branded as "the Bean Vault")
Stick with the bean ... please don't forget the bean.

BitBean is the brand ... "the BEAN vault" is also a clever nickname.

Yes sprouts is a little 'associated with' beans via the words "bean and sprout" ... but it is not a big deal ... and that other coins brand is more associated with the word 'seeds' specifically seeds turning into sprouts.

So please be careful with brand as it is because it is mostly perfect as it is.

Now the next step in having a solid tech management team, aka devs.

All in all I think BITB is a very good wallet/algo/network.  And I am impressed with the new version.  Not much more is need other than maintenance and minor updates ... BITB may never need a fork ... that is awesome.

Next is just to get a bit smarter and more educated on the topic of the business of building up the brand (marketing) which brings new sprouts of growth to the BEAN community.

Where I see concern, as an outsider and potential investor is that the management team, aka devs, seem unskilled in customer realations/sales/marketing.   Post #927 is an absolute violation of even loose expectations of a community manager, and requires swift response.  

Delegate the non-tech tasks to others with good business and social senses.

Drop the 'insider club' pump-n-dump approach.  What worked in the past won't work in the future.  Get mature.

Community,  speak up please.  My voice is only one and if you agree and are looking to make more than a quick buck off a pump and dump coin it is important you call Bitbeaner out now and push for better management.

Bitbeaner,  I have worked much with sales and marketing and can tell you now that the way you treat your smallest investor is just as important as the way you treat your partners.  That comment about me only currently holding 200k bitbeans is going to be read by many who would start with small investments and look for change before investing more and you are basically telling potential investors not to bother.

One last olive branch here. If you want to edit your post or remove it I will edit mine to remove references to what you said.  Hopefully you understand I am not the enemy here,  just a smart and educated individual with good business sense.
Activity: 395
Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/
Recommendation: Do your homework before buying bitbeans

Full disclosure: I hold over 200k bitbeans and it is against my personal financial gain to advise as I am, however I believe it would be ethically wrong to remain silent and let him pump the coin based on an overdue wallet release.

Really? "Full disclosure"? You own a measly 200k of BitBean?! "Full disclosure"...why don't you start by telling us what coin you really support? 200k is nothing more than a 'piss in the wind'! It is obvious to me you don't care about BitBean and you don't care about this community, or you wouldn't be working so feverishly to tear it down!

If you don't share our enthusiasm and care for the vision of BitBeans...

Get out! Get your shit and get out!

https://youtu.be/w96oTapYTKk

Hi Shawn,

This kind of reply only proves my point. Instead of addressing your past lies and putting yourself in a position to move forward, you decide to attack someone who was previously and still has the potential to be a strong supporter of your crypto.

For your information, I was a solid supported and even evangelized the beans to many others who hold my opinions and analysis in high regard. At the time, you were delivering on promises and I had no reason to believe what you were telling me and others were lies. I am in contact with many who hold a significant amount more beans and feel partially responsible for them being bagholders since my advice to invest turned out to be so wrong.

I also held a significantly higher amount of bitbeans than I do now, as a matter of fact, at one point I held the 10th richest bitbean wallet and was considering joining your BeanCore. I sold off a significant portion and advised those I work with to do the same when your lies and misinformation became clear, I also gave you the benefit of the doubt far longer than I would most of the time.  Many others were stuck, and I don't think anyone would penalize me for seeing through your lies and selling before I lost a significant investment. The first warning sign for me was, as I have said, when you told myself and many others you were simply delaying the release of the android wallet to let insiders buy more. The fact you saw nothing wrong with that was a definite red flag, still you were openly disclosing it to many so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I want to make this perfectly clear, the fact I am posting here is because I still see potential. I still share some of your vision for the future of bitbeans. Whether this is possible depends entirely on your behavior and whether you continue to lie, manipulate and miss deadlines at the expense of those you invite to join your "community". I could buy my way into the BeanCore tomorrow should I believe it to be a sound investment, and could be a great ally, but not while you continue to ignore and hide from your past deceit.

Shawn, I get that you're angry after working on this wallet update and not getting the pump you invariably wanted from it. You were probably counting on the pump for some revenue to keep moving forward, and rightly so. However you need to realize that not everyone in crypto is a newbie and not everyone will stay silent and benefit from artificial pumps at the expense of others.

Deal with your past and work to make up for it. Be honest with the community you want to build. A hundred community members holding 200k bitbeans can be just as powerful as one big bag holder joining your BeanCore and bring skills and abilities to the table you can benefit from. Insulting me and resorting to immature temper tantrums is not going to work, it only reinforces my warnings to anyone with half a brain.

Thank you for proving my point. I honestly wish you hadn't, and instead realized that there is a better way to move forward. You're only hurting yourself and the BeanCore here when instead you could be doing so much more. I'm not the enemy, I'm just holding you to task for your past actions.

You could have PMed me at any time and actually discussed why I feel the way I do, and found ways to address the issues, instead you attack me in your own public thread when it becomes obvious that ignoring me will not work (and darn if you haven't tried hard on the ignoring part).

Here are some things I can guarantee you:
- I will not go away and let you rope in more investors to let down until you grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
- I will not unfairly attack you, I only bring up legitimate issues with your communication and management
- I will not put down the potential of the bitbean, only the weak and immature management and lack of professionalism.

You don't need to be perfect, but you do need to be significantly better. This isn't a vendetta, this is pushing you to do the things you need to do to actually bring bitbeans up.

Now put on your big boy pants and work on solving the problems you have made for yourself, most of the issues wouldn't even be a big problem if you hadn't tried to lie and deceive, the problem now is you've damaged the  one thing you had going for you - trust.

I try not to discsuss other coins in this thread, mostly out of respect for you that maybe I shouldn't worry about, but since you asked what coins I can fully support, one example would be BTCD. Go see how a responsible crypto management team handles communication and treats their community, even the smallest holders. There are other examples too, but honestly I'd rather focus on what YOU need to do to grow the beanstalk.

I challenge you to be and to do better, and this is about building a stronger community and a stronger crypto currency that isn't based on pump and dumps to truly realize the potential of the bitbean. I offer you my help free of charge and have many suggestions that may help you move forward, but I will not pay to help you dig out of your hole. Even after all of this, all you have to do is ask.

Full disclosure: I hold over 200k bitbeans and it is against my personal financial gain to advise as I am, however I believe it would be ethically wrong to remain silent and let him pump the coin based on an overdue wallet release.

Really? "Full disclosure"? You own a measly 200k of BitBean?! "Full disclosure"...why don't you start by telling us what coin you really support? 200k is nothing more than a 'piss in the wind'! It is obvious to me you don't care about BitBean and you don't care about this community, or you wouldn't be working so feverishly to tear it down!

If you don't share our enthusiasm and care for the vision of BitBeans...

Get out! Get your shit and get out!

https://youtu.be/w96oTapYTKk
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Please go vote BITB to be added to CoinPayments!! So we can spend them.... Come on guys.. Go Vote!!

One of the best ideas yet and it has nothing to do with Bitbeaner or the Bean Core.  Nice work S3V3NH4CKS!

This coin has been running itself for a long time, We have had very little help from the dev team from the start, the fact the price is still hanging around here is surely not cause of the devs
Please go vote BITB to be added to CoinPayments!! So we can spend them.... Come on guys.. Go Vote!!

One of the best ideas yet and it has nothing to do with Bitbeaner or the Bean Core.  Nice work S3V3NH4CKS!

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

The scoop:

- Bitbeaner, AKA Shawn Kent has repeatedly lied to both myself and others I know about reasons for delays and delivery dates for promised development work over the last 6 months. This includes statements such as "New release will be this weekend or the weekend after (2 months ago), and "I'm delaying release just to let other members of Team Bean buy before it goes up (about 4 months ago). The second message in and of itself shows questionable ethics and is the equivalent of insider trading (had it been true, since the release never came and still hasn't, it was about the Android wallet).

- Bitbeaner created his Bitbeans from a fork off the original bitbeans and claimed to have the password to the original Github repository. It later became evident he did not, at which point he grudgingly admitted he had the password to his new bitbean github, not the original.

-There was a bounty offered for the creation of a Wiki for bitbeans. Due to having had a really hard time getting information about things like best amount of beans for optimal staking and how to enable coin control in the original wallet, I offered to put a Wiki together and claim the bounty if it met their needs. I was told Bean Core was already working on it 5 months ago, they must be really slow, it would have taken me a day or two to have a preliminary Wiki up.

- Bitbeans have no practical use, the technology behind them is decent, but you can't spend them anywhere except exchanges. Volume on those exchanges has dropped significantly.

- Bean Core membership requires you hold 5 million bitbeans and make a "mandatory donation" of 100k bitbeans to "Team Bean". It is very likely that even if you join, Shawn Kent and the other existing members of Bean Core will always have a bigger say than you as they have a head start on holding and staking that you wouldn't want to spend enough to beat.

- Despite offering a 100k bitbean bounty and 100k bitbeans to fuel it, nobody has taken them up on even putting a bitbean faucet into play.

Recommendation:
- Wait for the new roadmap and wait at least three to six months to see if he manages to actually deliver on promises. Push for transparency and don't tolerate delays or lies.

- Read back through this thread and others, make sure you know the shady history and legitimate complaints against Bitbeaner Aka Shawn Kent.

Bitbeaner claims to support a "community", but has flat out alienated many of those who saw potential. Do not let this wallet update fool you, there is still no practical purpose to the bitbean and Shawn Kent has a lot of work to do to regain trust and prove he can act both ethically and professionally in respect to his Bitbean venture.

As for your logic to using the term  sprouts, bottom line there's still another alt using the name, even if you thought of it first, you should change what you call the 1k bitbeans to avoid confusion. This is just another example of the poor decision making and lack of professionalism Shawn Kent is becoming known for.

Shawn, ignoring your lies and how you have treated the community isn't going to work. I am happy you finally have these wallet releases out, but it will take far more to recover from your previous actions.
Looking at a comparison of BitBean-Vault and Sprouts-Wallet, I see no resemblance what-so-ever, with BitBean the new Digital Crypto-Currency, and "Sprouts" the coin.

The BitBean Wallet (being re-branded as a "Vault") synchronizes and loads it's block chain (that can hold up to 20MB per block)--without a config file or manually adding any nodes.
Sprouts on the other hand, is unable to connect to it's network and load anything and is limited to a maximum of 1MB block sizes.

BitBean has an active, dedicated development Team invested in BitBean for the long haul, that just updated it's wallet a day ago.

BitBean's Sprout is a monetary unit of BitBean, representing 1,000 BitB (BitBeans--the number of BitBeans given as a reward for a 'staking' block on the BitBean network). The concept of a monetary unit called "Sprouts" for BitBean, originated back in April 2015, long before 'Sprouts the Coin' existed. Bean Core has an extensive and long-term vision for BitBean. An updated RoadMap will be published soon.

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent,
Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org

And for those that need further clarification...

"Bean sprouts are the tender edible shoots of germinated beans. Most people are familiar with mung bean sprouts in particular, but a wide assortment of seeds, nuts, grains, and beans can be sprouted. Their slightly crunchy texture and sweet flavor makes them a popular addition to an assortment of dishes. Because sprouts have become a common ingredient, many grocery stores carry them, and they can also be prepared at home.

Mung bean sprouts originate in Asia, where they have been made and used for thousands of years. Cultural diffusion led to the appearance of sprouts in other places and in other cuisines, and intrepid cooks began sprouting all sorts of things to add to their food. In most cases, they can be used raw or lightly cooked, and they should be used as quickly as possible. If they are going to be cooked, they can be frozen for up to three months.

To sprout beans, soak them in water and then place them in a warm dark place to stimulate germination. The sprouts should be regularly rinsed as they grow, and within a few days, small edible shoots should have begun to appear. These shoots must always washed before use, and they are typically used while they are still short. Longer sprouts tend to get more woody and bitter. Exposing the sprouts to sunlight will cause them to start photosynthesizing, which will make them pale green."

--http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-bean-sprouts.htm

Beans for the long-haul! Get some BitBeans and start sprouting today!
No cryptic config file and searching for addnodes to add....
Download, Unpack and Run! It's that easy...

"BitBean, A Crypto-currency - Decrypted and Easy Enough For the Average Person to Use"

http://www.bitbean.org/downloads/BitBean-qt_win32.zip
http://www.bitbean.org/downloads/BitBean-qt_win64.zip

BitBeans Available on These Fine Exchanges:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BITB
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/BITB_BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

Bleutrade:
− BTC Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/BTC
− LTC Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/LTC
− DOGE Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/DOGE

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Cheers!

Sprouts on the other hand, is unable to connect to it's network and load anything and is limited to a maximum of 1MB block sizes.

BitBean has an active, dedicated development Team invested in BitBean for the long haul, that just updated it's wallet a day ago.

BitBean's SPROUT, is a monetary unit of BitBean, representing 1,000 BitB (BitBeans--the number of BitBeans given as a reward for a 'staking' block on the BitBean network). The concept of a monetary unit called "SPROUTs" for BitBean, originated back in April 2015, long before 'Sprouts the Coin' existed. Bean Core has an extensive and long-term vision for BitBean. An updated RoadMap will be published soon.

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent,
Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org
Jump to: