Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 182. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
There will be some ports coming from the dev team soon.  

We just had an interview with a new site who will be releasing an article soon about us.  

While the team has chosen to remain semi anonymous, we will let you know that the team is hard at work planning a solid future for BitBean.  

I am actually out of town on a family vacation but will be on each night to work with the team.

Any pm's sent to bitbeancoin will be answered later tonight and tomorrow morning.  Sorry for the delay but I have been traveling the passed few days.  

Thanks for the great support everyone we look forward to good times ahead for BITBb

Tuwie
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
OH ok .. Got it .. Thanks for the info.. Team Bean PM me so we can network about some options for A Bean Marketplace Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Question .. I am starting to get that clock symbol as well on my staking... and one is a question mark above it.. What does that mean??

Is something wrong with the staking? for example it has (1000.00) in tabs to the right ..??

I am running at expected reward time being a hour.. But I havent staked anything in about 4

Thanks

the one with the question mark is an orphaned block it just means that someone else found it at the same time as you and their wallet confirmed it first... your weight returns as if you didn't stake so you don't miss out on any time.

staking is getting much more competitive for everyone, my wallet continuously says that I have a 4 hour wait but I only found 4 blocks yesterday. so once your weight is maxed out it's a matter of chance just like with mining

maybe extending the max coin age is the right thing to do after all
Question .. I am starting to get that clock symbol as well on my staking... and one is a question mark above it.. What does that mean??

Is something wrong with the staking? for example it has (1000.00) in tabs to the right ..??

I am running at expected reward time being a hour.. But I havent staked anything in about 4

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I only found 4 plus 1 orphaned yesterday, dang they're getting hard to find or I just had an unlucky day
I will start being more active on twitter .. and chatboards ..  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Who is the team behind this now Smiley

I would like too see this added on the OP

I will be watching this coin Good luck!
Who is the team behind this now Smiley

I would like too see this added on the OP

I will be watching this coin Good luck!
Why so quite on twitter... Also are we going to be getting an update on the OP about who all is involved with this coin.... Dev team is still a mystery
Activity: 42
Ok got it thanks... Also should I encrypt my wallet?? Like I was saying new to the whole wallet thing  Undecided

Hey:

It's generally good practice to encrypt your wallet. However, note you will not stake while your wallet is locked. So, choose an encryption phrase to lock your wallet but then unlock it right after for the purposes of staking only.

Welcome to Bitbean!
Activity: 33
you have a link for the coin control?
Ok got it thanks... Also should I encrypt my wallet?? Like I was saying new to the whole wallet thing  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey ... Yeah my staking is all good now.. got my first block this morning... Now it says Im getting a block every 5 hours.. Yes I am also thinking of adding another wallet to improve my staking ..

If any of the community dev's are on here.. Hit me up so we can talk about any help I can provide for the Bean Team moving forward

you dont need another wallet. you can divide your coins via coin control. go to settings. but read some guides first on how to do it
Hey ... Yeah my staking is all good now.. got my first block this morning... Now it says Im getting a block every 5 hours.. Yes I am also thinking of adding another wallet to improve my staking ..

If any of the community dev's are on here.. Hit me up so we can talk about any help I can provide for the Bean Team moving forward
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 392
TimSweat
I'm just wondering if the price is ever going to grow into a full bean like I was hoping  for . Like some of the other cois that jump right off the bat at a high 1000 or better sats .
Activity: 340
I'm out the staking not working  Angry
Activity: 7
Dividing my BITB over 3 wallet addresses finally paid of. Found 3 blocks the last 12 hours  Grin.

Unfortunately I had to turn off the computer at home, so I can't continue staking for the next 10 hours or so... are there any plans for an android wallet I could just install on my Phone and let it stake there by any chance? Or are there other cloud/online wallets for staking 24/7?

Yea I see plans about a android wallet in the pr realese with the possibility to stake
Activity: 249
Dividing my BITB over 3 wallet addresses finally paid of. Found 3 blocks the last 12 hours  Grin.

Unfortunately I had to turn off the computer at home, so I can't continue staking for the next 10 hours or so... are there any plans for an android wallet I could just install on my Phone and let it stake there by any chance? Or are there other cloud/online wallets for staking 24/7?
Activity: 71
Yes I have setup the roaming file.. seems like everything is in order except my weight .. which is 252!! Hmm.. I guess I will wait until the morning and see if there is any difference ..

how many coins you have for staking? i think not much because netweight 252 is ~ nothing to stake with!
Jump to: