Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 20. (Read 275913 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Found recently some old BITB balance in Yobit and already own this coins since it was BitBean, the wallet status shows me online and get this error:
Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off. IS BITB withdraws for all Yobit users not working or is the problem because I have old coins?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
o man new exchange https://www.bitonbay.com/trade better trade volume than other exchanges https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/bitonbay check it out and let me know if this exchange is good
this is where i found my info https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bean/#!markets
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
who wants some BITB dust

wallet address and its yours

cheers

HI thanks

2SbAectdoe6JDknUdvPMLqNe4ReuvsTR4K

cheers mate.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
My stake is not working I wait now for 3 days notting happens
How to do staking of its . and whats profit %. does any vedio is available?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEo8pSSPiE
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
My stake is not working I wait now for 3 days notting happens
How to do staking of its . and whats profit %. does any vedio is available?
Activity: 263
Merit: 22
who wants some BITB dust

cheers

2b1KToU5dBFTstNUrCtTYi24cbjyk6PTrZ

Thx!
Activity: 21
who wants some BITB dust

cheers
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
Hi guys. How much ram does the wallet consume fully synced?

as of 11/18/2018 my fully synced wallet consuming 985.4MB of ram, wallet is unlocked for sprouting 24/7 in the past 9 months
Activity: 6
Guys this is a PoSv3 Coin

Its doing what its suppose to do...

The difficulty increase as it runs, this mean it will get harder to stake...

Why are you selling your coins off...

The stakes will over come the difficulty increase and give you good earning if you hold...

You sell your going to have less weight for the difficulty increase...

This coin is cheap right now, you should be buying a little at a time, not selling a little at a time...

But you what the investor know this, and collecting because some of y'all don't know any better....

Yeah, Everyone is waiting on News...

But the coin is well build, and it sells itself...

Activity: 34
hi

My wallet says: error blinkdex.bat ?

The wallet was running perfect to till pc restart for .

thanks
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
I have 500,000 coins. On a calculator, I have to receive 12,500 coins a month, but this month I received only 6,000. Why is this happening?wallet online 24/7.

13 days not staking.what's going on? can anyone explain?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I have 500,000 coins. On a calculator, I have to receive 12,500 coins a month, but this month I received only 6,000. Why is this happening?wallet online 24/7.
Maybe what happened was a manipulation in the wallet?
Or an error occurs, so you get half of what BitBean gave.

Hopefully the parties from BitBean can explain all this tomorrow.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

The 2 most likely reasons are:
1) difficulty setting constantly changes which affects the chance of getting a sprout.
2) If the wallet shows not accepted transactions; that means 2 or more sprouts happened at the same time and only 1 will be accepted (i.e. wallet A and wallet B both generate a stake simultaneously; only 1 will be accepted by the blockchain).
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Hello Guys!

My bean cash wallet isn't connecting anymore, it always says 0 connection with the network.
It was working before, and other wallets are fine. I also am on the newest version.

Any idea whats going on?

Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Thank you Bitbean for accompanying me from 2015.
I was still newbee and continued to learn how to work BitBean, which has several exchanges.

I still hold Bitbean on Bittrex.
Thnks BitBean
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BITB Market & Trading Data

Market Cap       $6.36M   
Current Supply       2,618,516,000
Volume (24h)        $17.21K   
Maximum Supply    50,000,000,000
Price %(1h)          3.62%
Price %(24h)             -7.39%
Price %(7d)                 -7.39%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/bean-cash/
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
Been a while since I've been on this thread. What's the current progress?

https://www.crypto-city.com
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
Staking is getting tougher with 80% of coins staking! The good news is those coins look like they will be staking for a while... We are only 3btc away from 100's on bittrex and cryptsy after that my guess is we will start seeing a big jumps!

Wow, thank you for that bro!  That's awesome news!  It looks like I'll be getting some more BeanCash ASAP!  lol  It would be nice to see the Market Capitilization of BeanCash grow as well.  Perhaps some more marketing and advertising is in order, or a Bounty for it.  It'll help bring in more investors and people that'll help the project grow.

mimagneto
Activity: 56
Staking is getting tougher with 80% of coins staking! The good news is those coins look like they will be staking for a while... We are only 3btc away from 100's on bittrex and cryptsy after that my guess is we will start seeing a big jumps!

Pages:
Jump to: