Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 67. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
How much beans you can get staking? If you have 1M..

Check http://sproutingcalculator.com/ it is relatively correct. 1M brings 1000 per day
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How much beans you can get staking? If you have 1M..
Activity: 193
Thx for the information. I totally didnt have the time to stick to the news. Guess it will be this year then, but hey, better than never Tongue
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
The lead developer in the official chat today said he "hopes" to release by the end of this month.. the release was supposed to be by the end of last month. I plan to buy some but not at this price.. I think at this stage it will drop further due to slow development. Also very small market depth on bittrex.
Activity: 193
I hold bitbean 3 months ago, do you know increase BITB coin when hold it in wallet?

Have you unlocked your wallet for staking? Thats needed to get them sprouting. So maybe check it in your wallet!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Decided to go through old posts instead of asking question that was probably asked a lot of times.

My connections dropped, saw post about port forwarding. After port forward, everything works. My connections jumped up Grin
Activity: 150
I hold bitbean 3 months ago, do you know increase BITB coin when hold it in wallet?
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

sproutingcalculator.com is finally online! The easiest way to know how many Bitbean you will get from Sprouting!

I hope the community likes this app donation are welcome and will help to support this project as well the next project I have planned called "Bitbean Sprouting Tracker" Wink

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/BitbSproutCalc/status/921182247935528961

#keepsprouting

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
SKILLZ! lol

I dunno exactly. getting rid of anti-virus software helps.

millions...

Runing the Wallet on Windows system is waste of time and money as of Windows runs a lot of shit spending your power for nothing.

Rent a VPS server with minimal system and put the wallet on it.
Corresponding instruction is here
http://www.bitbean.org/forum/command-line-wallet-for-vps-server+1

I looked at that and it is well beyond my technical expertise.
SKILLZ! lol

millions...

Runing the Wallet on Windows system is waste of time and money as of Windows runs a lot of shit spending your power for nothing.

Rent a VPS server with minimal system and put the wallet on it.
Corresponding instruction is here
http://www.bitbean.org/forum/command-line-wallet-for-vps-server+1
I have my wallet opened for 4 days, unlocked, but nothing happens. What i'm doing wrong?
Enabled" : true,
"Staking" : true,
"Errors" : "",
"Current Block Size" : 1000,
"Current Block Tx" : 0,
"Pooled Tx" : 0,
"Difficulty" : 3.32589926,
"Search Interval" : 1,
"Weight" : 40501,
"Net Stake Weight" : 273438634,
"Expected Time" : 405084
Thx for help!

Everything is perfect, except the weight. With 40501 you have a chance to get 1000 Beans once per 10 Days.

Buy and put more beans into your wallet.

Form experience of most of beaners here and myself, one can get 1000 per day keeping at leas 500 000 beans in wallet and having at least weight 200 000....
Activity: 151
i dont have any anti software ..so far my POS software max get 16 connections only dont know why...
SKILLZ! lol

millions...

I have a gaming computer which is pretty high end and which want to use to for staking + mining (2 x 1080ti) as well.

If everyday i mine and put all earnings into buying bitbeans so mean the staking will based on my overall beans i have or is by per transaction if all are matured??

I have open the port 22460 and my network connections is like about 7 or 8 only..

Its a combination of all that. It goes by static blocks. Then the more beans you have the higher your weight which factors into sprouting frequency. I have noticed that moving Beans in or out slows down staking. Then whatever block you are solving will capture transaction fees. Maturity is after 6 hours or something like that...    

your connections are low... the average is 16.

I also dont know why it cant reach 16 and i have already open port 22460 .. and it just dont get up to 16.

anti-virus software? it does not like Bitbean wallet.

I have solved it and manage to get it to 16 connections now. So that is the max right?

Now i got 60k beans and stated that it next reward is about 12 or 13 days lol..

so if 1 miliion can really get a few stakes in a day?

16 is about the average amount, I have 57 connections. I used to have 64 but stupid windows updated during a restart.
yes, the more beans you have, the more sprouts you'll get. My staking reward is at 5 hours.
Beans are cheap right now... stock up!

erm how u can get more than 16 connections..if the amount of beans a matter?? as at now got 60k and is stopped at 16 connections.

Your stake is 5hours and can i know what is the amount of bean you have?
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
@vickigoh 162.000 bitbeans

I have a gaming computer which is pretty high end and which want to use to for staking + mining (2 x 1080ti) as well.

If everyday i mine and put all earnings into buying bitbeans so mean the staking will based on my overall beans i have or is by per transaction if all are matured??

I have open the port 22460 and my network connections is like about 7 or 8 only..

Its a combination of all that. It goes by static blocks. Then the more beans you have the higher your weight which factors into sprouting frequency. I have noticed that moving Beans in or out slows down staking. Then whatever block you are solving will capture transaction fees. Maturity is after 6 hours or something like that...    

your connections are low... the average is 16.

I also dont know why it cant reach 16 and i have already open port 22460 .. and it just dont get up to 16.

anti-virus software? it does not like Bitbean wallet.

I have solved it and manage to get it to 16 connections now. So that is the max right?

Now i got 60k beans and stated that it next reward is about 12 or 13 days lol..

so if 1 miliion can really get a few stakes in a day?

16 is about the average amount, I have 57 connections. I used to have 64 but stupid windows updated during a restart.
yes, the more beans you have, the more sprouts you'll get. My staking reward is at 5 hours.
Beans are cheap right now... stock up!
I have my wallet opened for 4 days, unlocked, but nothing happens. What i'm doing wrong?
Thx for help!

How much bean you have??
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Thx for help!
By the way, I look at all exchanges for Bitbean and notice the largest investors are Bittrex and is 8.9 BTC now but the sell part is 83,831BTC and i think that why the price droppped since Jun'17 to now.

So supply is more than demand ..so need more investors to come in to push the price abit.

There are currently ca. 333 mil Bitbeans on sale at all exchanges Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit which is about 150BTC at current price.

It mean any investor with at least 50BTC could keep the price of BITB stable for a long time and make bitb most attractive long term profitable investment, as of by staking/sprouting BITB one can get up to 30% profit per year.

Yes need a few big investors up hold the price ...
By the way, I look at all exchanges for Bitbean and notice the largest investors are Bittrex and is 8.9 BTC now but the sell part is 83,831BTC and i think that why the price droppped since Jun'17 to now.

So supply is more than demand ..so need more investors to come in to push the price abit.

There are currently ca. 333 mil Bitbeans on sale at all exchanges Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit which is about 150BTC at current price.

It mean any investor with at least 50BTC could keep the price of BITB stable for a long time and make bitb most attractive long term profitable investment, as of by staking/sprouting BITB one can get up to 30% profit per year.
Pages:
Jump to: