Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 69. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
AKA - Prochef.Bill
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hi Bean Cash community,

i must say i am now for design A.

i looked at it yesterday on a small tablet and it looked good,because i said B,
but now i've looked at it on a pc desktop again and must say design A looks better ( with eyes that look in my direction )  Smiley

nice greetings from Germany
Activity: 10
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
We apologize for the drama that spilled over from our private forum into this one. 

The Executive Board is investigating the incident that occurred and will respond appropriately.

At least we know there is a dev team that cares and is passionate about the project. Many crypto-currencies cannot say the same.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
We apologize for the drama that spilled over from our private forum into this one. 

The Executive Board is investigating the incident that occurred and will respond appropriately.

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Hi All,

I am new and looking around for POS to invest and came across this bitbean and see that each stake is 1000 and the 1 bitbean is really low now so is a good time to buy so just need to know what is the best amount of bean to start with?

It depends on what you can afford. Usually 500k sprouts everyday depending on your connections. Welcome to Bitbean Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 250

These kind of discussion within the dev team are never good for a coin, just wanna say that. However, I do think that the 3d logo is terrible haha.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Above is my proposal for the upcoming rebrand of BitBean to Bean Cash (Bean Digital Cash) but first of all, a little briefing about what's above:

On the first row, the logo without a signature;
Second row, the logo with signature. Currently "...more than just a digital currency" but it's not definitive and may be changed later on;
Their row, an alternative logo to be used on special occasion mentioning "Bean Cash" ... just an idea, proposal, proof of concept.

The difference between the left and the right logos is simply the eyes and where they are looking. May look like a tiny think but affect the overall feeling of the character. On the left he's looking forward giving the feeling of movement and being dynamic; on the right, he's looking forward toward the viewer. And this is the first step to build trust, looking in the eyes and feeling an emotional connection to the character.

Personally, I'm more inclined to choose the version that he's looking forward and making that personal connection to the viewer.

Note: the only thing here to pick is one the eyes direction, the brand would have all 3 version to use as needed, sometimes the signature may not be required or the case of a very small logo it will no be legible, so we'll need the version without a signature. On other media that the signature can be used, that version should have priority to the version without a signature.

This is my proposal and I hope the community likes it also.

----

Part II - A little bit more history...

Some may know me from the early days of the takeover, many don't know me at all. Back in the day, I knew that a project had gone bad and part of the small community decided to step forward and help out any way they could in order to make a successful project takeover. I gave what I knew.... the new logo and with it the website, paper-wallets, all the team bean branding and a big bunch of other stuff. I with other initial members started the "core concept" in order to bring some kind of organization to the team and me along the others were the first core members.

I supported the project during that time, then I had personal problems in my life and I just went into a total blackout, not only in the BitBean project but in all the project I was working in, like VeriCoin and AudioCoin / BlockPool... I didn't even use my twitter account for more than a year...

Although I wasn't active, I never lost track on what was going on with Bitbean, I followed from time to time the bitcointalk thread to get the feeling of the community and I was happy to see that it started to grow to the size it is today.

Gladly I manage to put my life back on tracks and since a few months, I've been slowly reconnecting with that teams I've worked. And here I'm (again) on a new kind of start, or a re-start so to say...

As you can read on a few posts back, I announced the release of the "Bitbean Sprouting Calculator" and I reconnected with the community here at bitcointalk and on the official chat... meanwhile days went by...

"And why are you posting this now?" you may ask.

The answer is simple and I'll try to make it brief. A few hours ago I had a clash with the lead developer about the use or not of the 3D version of the "BeanMan" in the future rebrand. I presented to him all my arguments and things lead to the current poll we see above. I felt the responsibility to inform the community and put a little context on this issue, trying to explain what's going on. (*technical and design question may be addressed in further posts regarding why 3D bitmap should never be used in branding)

Currently, I was removed from the Bean Core due to my lack of having the required 1% Bitbean to be in the Bean Core. I had there since my return last week until today when we clashed and I was removed from the "Bean Core" private chat.

Although I'm not an Offical Core member ( I haven't paid 250 000bitb and I don't have 1% of the market) but that does not mean I have to shut up and follow along. I feel the responsibility towards the community and my goal is always lead this project to good port, and not "destroy the project" like bitbeaner said publicly today.

Thanks if you read all of this, mean you care about what's going on behind the scenes. If you have any question regarding the design issues, let me know. And if you haven't voted and you have decided, please cast your vote above by clicking on the small radio button on the left of the image you like.

PS: I'll be around and I won't be going anywhere this time!

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I think symbor B well:)) https://phantailaptop.vn is waiting your change
Activity: 12

nice to see, Team Bean are still active Smiley

i am for design B

there are many people who believe in you.

keep going with your hard work   Wink

nice greetings from Germany
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
We are getting close to finishing up work on v1.1.2.2

Please take a moment and vote for which design you would like to see incorporated in the re-brand to Bean Cash:

ANN Poll:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitbean-is-now-bean-cash-first-v3-pos-first-20mb-max-blocks-7-yrs-969676

Activity: 151
Hi All,

I am new and looking around for POS to invest and came across this bitbean and see that each stake is 1000 and the 1 bitbean is really low now so is a good time to buy so just need to know what is the best amount of bean to start with?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
20% of Beans are taken out of bittrex.

The Positive side is: people realise that it is profitable to keep beans in own wallet instead of in exchanges as of getting passive profit by staking. Each Million Bean in online 24/7 wallet gets 1000 till 2000 Beans staked per day, this is more than 30% profit per year wihtout trader stress.

Negativ: the trade volume in Exchanges decrease resulting to panic at small holder.
Activity: 22
BitBean‏ @BitBeanCoin  4 okt.

#Bitbean $bitb PSA the domain "http://bitbean.download " is malicious site not owned or affiliated with Bean Core  Use official binaries only

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
This is a old coin, but I was updated by new devs, so it's POS coins as they say.

The question is that how do I get the coin, the coin is a little bit old and I haven't bought or mined some.
Well, hard to understand what your point is.
Yes it is POS, and you can buy it from Bittrex and Cryptopia.
By the way, it is great time to buy.
Activity: 51
Hello guys, i am new in bitbean, can anyone tell me, i have 180000 bitb, so should i split them for fast staking, or send it in my wallet as one input ?

the more the faster u get to sprout ur bean .. as for it count the coin age and coin weight ..so in another word if u have more u accculamate more day meaning ur chances are higher thou
it still choose and get random .. i remember last time i got about 2mil i get around 3-4 time sprout per day the 2nd time i got about i think cant remember very well ,, i guess 1/10 of it
got me 2 day once or sometime once a day so is abit random but atleast u get to see it sporuting daily kinda fun and hoping for something

just my 2 cent

yvmen
Activity: 457
This is a old coin, but I was updated by new devs, so it's POS coins as they say.

The question is that how do I get the coin, the coin is a little bit old and I haven't bought or mined some.
Activity: 150
I want to know when you rebrand $bitb to $bean? I saw a ANN from you 2 months ago, but now, i dont see anychange from you
Many people hope you rebrand and have an update ? https://phantailaptop.vn too
Pages:
Jump to: