Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 551. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^lols , i saw that earlier and first thing i thought was...

well now i know who got the $1 futures  Cheesy
legendary
Are we 100% sure the sw2 thing did not really happen?  

*edit= statement from bitfinex on sw2: https://www.bitfinex.com/legal/cst/segwit2x

cause if yes then these people trading futures will loose everything  ^^^
or they could be compensated with bfx coin lols.

Any exchange that did not list futures is safe, 99% of them didnt.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Are we 100% sure the sw2 thing did not really happen?  

*edit= statement from bitfinex on sw2: https://www.bitfinex.com/legal/cst/segwit2x

cause if yes then these people trading futures will loose everything  ^^^
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I still hodling, BCH marketcap is a joke now
i keep holding BCH on exchange , BCH price rising up $1000 end this year soon .
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
BCH has had a good pump when I look at the last two weeks.

I ask myself what will the future bring? Will the price rise more and more? Nobody knows, but it could be.

BCH is quite bullish after the bitcoin's hard fork abortion, the price has come back when only one fork-aka BCH has been confirmed. BTG is not a fork, they can't develop a normal wallet. But BCH has most majority hash power.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BCH has had a good pump when I look at the last two weeks.

I ask myself what will the future bring? Will the price rise more and more? Nobody knows, but it could be.
legendary
If there is any big exchange owners reading this.....
I and many others would like to trade direct Bitcoin cash with alts, im fed up going through segwitcoin.

Please list Bitcoin cash with its own markets.... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Its also gd for business  Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
I still hodling, BCH marketcap is a joke now
Activity: 70
I'm sorry guys, but I can't hold out any longer. I'm switching all my BTC to BCH
Activity: 249
Yesterday I bought bch , and now is pumping . Nice and hope price will go more  Smiley

me too. I hope will soon be up and I want to follow it, success always and good luck.
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Yesterday I bought bch , and now is pumping . Nice and hope price will go more  Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin.com moving all resources to Bitcoin cash..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have been doing this for past few months now....so well done,
im happy to see more of the big players doing the same...and hopefully more will follow.

Bitcoin cash is the true Bitcoin , current btc is now corp segwitcoin.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I thought you moved everything to stellar ? aint that what you've been pumping all this time you've been gone
nope, never said that i moved everything.

Yea i was/am in str along with a few other gd alts...
but i never left bitcoincash....i kept buying the bch dips all the way down with str profits  Tongue

I said around 4weeks ago, when btc fork date is near expect $1k bch as people move in as a hedge...
well thats happening and now with no btc fork, all the resources will be going into bch...
bch will go to extreme new highs as more adoption takes place with more big exchanges listing it (coinbase,stamp,okcoin)
and a much bigger range of merchants adopt it due to its low cost and fast transfer speed.
 Smiley Cool Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

im happy to see more of the big players doing the same...and hopefully more will follow.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I thought you moved everything to stellar ? aint that what you've been pumping all this time you've been gone
legendary

^bch                                     ^btc
Activity: 70
People see the crap with Segpoo coin jumping ship to grab BCH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Judging by the dynamics of the behavior of the coins on the market very soon begin to cut hamsters tough. Now the market is very fragile and easily become a very long holder coin investor for a long time. Now I think you should not stay long in the same coin, and constantly seek opportunities.
legendary

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Must say I am surprised by the S2x Cancel self-destruct!  But are those corporate heads really speaking for the Chinese miners? And why is 2x signalling amongst the miners still ?80% ?! Anything could still happen so I would put away that champagne/popcorn.

Oh and what's with the sharp-even-by-crypto-standards graphs in BTC and the alts. 7-day EMA on BCH looks flat. Just Sayin'.

hmm - that would be interesting strategy - fork whilst the naysayers are drunk and sleepin ?

hehe

"We don't know what happened, Kore broke the 2x agreement and trolled us, the exchanges and corporations called off 2x, but the miners still mined the 2x chain..."

The Chinese successfully used the "broken leg strategy" when launching BCH, maybe they are using it again?

LOL @tek "rebooting the nodes take time".

So, how long before the BTC mempool gets to be 100MB+?

Core didn't sign the 2x agreement it was bitmain etc that broke it the agreement was to prevent a split but they split regardless

And I didn't say rebooting nodes takes time I said it causes downtime even if Its only 10-20 seconds there is no point rebooting unless absolutely necessary there should be failover backups but either way in that time a block could have been found costing them 100k
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Must say I am surprised by the S2x Cancel self-destruct!  But are those corporate heads really speaking for the Chinese miners? And why is 2x signalling amongst the miners still ?80% ?! Anything could still happen so I would put away that champagne/popcorn.

Oh and what's with the sharp-even-by-crypto-standards graphs in BTC and the alts. 7-day EMA on BCH looks flat. Just Sayin'.

hmm - that would be interesting strategy - fork whilst the naysayers are drunk and sleepin ?

hehe

"We don't know what happened, Kore broke the 2x agreement and trolled us, the exchanges and corporations called off 2x, but the miners still mined the 2x chain..."

The Chinese successfully used the "broken leg strategy" when launching BCH, maybe they are using it again?

LOL @tek "rebooting the nodes take time".

So, how long before the BTC mempool gets to be 100MB+?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I cannot believe this hapened this kind of ass move and this just seems like a total joke amazing smfhp
They are still counting all their profit as we speak Roll Eyes
Jump to: