Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 549. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
any airdrops ? contest or bounties available for bitcoin casH ?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Only for info , project Iconomi (ICN) lost everything ALL ETHs that earned with ICO (yestrdays technical problem with Wallet Parity wallet), so they do not have money any more.

perhaps locked and not lost ?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/i-accidentally-killed-it-parity-wallet-bug-locks-150-million-in-ether/
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Guys I am sitting on much BTC, should I change all into BCCH or will BTC still survive.

All 3 forks (BTC, BCH, BTG) will survive and all 3 have different goals and use cases if you want to be safe spread out your funds
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Guys I am sitting on much BTC, should I change all into BCCH or will BTC still survive.

presumably if you're sitting on btc you also got the same amount of bch in which case you're fully insured against any outcome.

do you honestly think it's sensible to buy in during a giant pump by the pumpiest market that probably doesn't even know what it's pumping?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Didn't your mother use to tell you don't put all your eggs in one basket?
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I am glad that I didn't sell any of my BCH.
It is very probable that Bitcoin Cash will be a major player in cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Hi,
Why is BTCC keeps on falling slowly slowly day by day?
Doesn't it supposed to have strong community and miners support?
Ask Bobby lee
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi,
Why is BTCC keeps on falling slowly slowly day by day?
Doesn't it supposed to have strong community and miners support?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
So, what's the purpose of having your token?

it is the last hope for the individual man and woman on earth to balance the power of the political structure over them.  regards

The main properties:
Double-spending is prevented with a peer-to-peer network.
No mint or other trusted parties.
Participants can be anonymous.
New coins are made from Hashcash style proof-of-work.
The proof-of-work for new coin generation also powers the
network to prevent double-spending.

The paper is available at:
http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System

Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would
allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another
without the burdens of going through a financial institution.
Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main
benefits are lost if a trusted party is still required to prevent
double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending
problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network time-stamps
transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based
proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without
redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as
proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came
from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as honest nodes control
the most CPU power on the network, they can generate the longest
chain and outpace any attackers. The network itself requires
minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis,
and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the
longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they
were gone.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Only for info , project Iconomi (ICN) lost everything ALL ETHs that earned with ICO (yestrdays technical problem with Wallet Parity wallet), so they do not have money any more.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Mohahahhaa... $890 at Kraken, den dropped!

I bought 0.20 BCH last night  Grin

---------------------------
If you can please donate me for school costs , Thanks
BCH: 1DZukFmN5QSEBwvCSDovTAbLPAPeoEkU2S
Epic pump epic dump

Still up 22.47% , so you are only half right.

╥Aztek

All that will be happening is the users that moved to BTC to gain B2X are now moving back this was expected to happen

Price is back over $800, Looks like it is more than what you think it is?

How is your Bitcoin Gold Crashing , I mean Coming?

╥Aztek

Up about 30% so far today
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Hey guys, why bch is raising? I thought it will dump after segwit was canceled. Which sense has bch now anymore?
Epic pump epic dump

Still up 22.47% , so you are only half right.

╥Aztek

All that will be happening is the users that moved to BTC to gain B2X are now moving back this was expected to happen

Jihan seems to be loosing it though he's going round telling cash supporters on twitter to stop pulling bitcoin down and to stop referring to BitCash as bitcoin they are different and will live together

https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/928756075108511744
No, please stop this. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin Cash. We should not confuse it with Bitcoin.

https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/928831035441274880
Stick to reality, my dear brother. Bitcoin has upgraded with SegWit. Bitcoin is supported by Bitcoin fans, and Bitcoin Cash is supported by Bitcoin Cash fans. They are different

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Epic pump epic dump
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It seems like Bitcoin Cash will straight rise to 1000 dollar per coin. Right now the price is correcting a little bit, but after this we will rise very fast. The trading volume with 1,500,610,000 dollar since yesterday is unbelievable high.

I already missed the entry point, when Bitcoin Cash was 600$ per coin. It`s very hard to predict what will happen with the price, but now old Bitcoin drops to 6900, so maybe these free money will be aimed solely for BCC 1000$+ goal.
I guess in this year bitcoin cash can reach above $1000 and will be the number two in coinmarketcap. Maybe bitcoin cash price for long term can reach a half of bitcoin price, so i think this coin can be alternative investment besides bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
It seems like Bitcoin Cash will straight rise to 1000 dollar per coin. Right now the price is correcting a little bit, but after this we will rise very fast. The trading volume with 1,500,610,000 dollar since yesterday is unbelievable high.

I already missed the entry point, when Bitcoin Cash was 600$ per coin. It`s very hard to predict what will happen with the price, but now old Bitcoin drops to 6900, so maybe these free money will be aimed solely for BCC 1000$+ goal.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
What an amazing day for BitcoinCash: It is currently 24.8% more profitable to mine on the BCH blockchain and daily trading volume $2 532 070 000!!!  Shocked
Jump to: