Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 550. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Still feels cheap, buy buy buy!
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

I refuse to believe that suddenly people woke up and started buying BCH by the 1000s. There is something we are missing here. Anyone got any news? Something special? ANYTHING? ANY reason?

Well there's this: https://news.bitcoin.com/xbt-provider-unveils-distribution-plan-after-selling-44471-bitcoin-cash-coins/

Code:
During the three-month ‘observation period’, the issuer sold 44,471 ‘bitcoin cash’ coins,
for a USD value of $14,587,291.

Stupid f*cks got $328 per BCH, now it's already over $800!

Thx fuckers - bought some cheap!

Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504

I refuse to believe that suddenly people woke up and started buying BCH by the 1000s. There is something we are missing here. Anyone got any news? Something special? ANYTHING? ANY reason?

Well there's this: https://news.bitcoin.com/xbt-provider-unveils-distribution-plan-after-selling-44471-bitcoin-cash-coins/

Code:
During the three-month ‘observation period’, the issuer sold 44,471 ‘bitcoin cash’ coins,
for a USD value of $14,587,291.

Stupid f*cks got $328 per BCH, now it's already over $800!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Version 2.9.4 of Electron Cash is Available for Windows and Linux!
It's now compatible with the hard fork scheduled for Monday 13th
https://electroncash.org/
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
It seems like Bitcoin Cash will straight rise to 1000 dollar per coin. Right now the price is correcting a little bit, but after this we will rise very fast. The trading volume with 1,500,610,000 dollar since yesterday is unbelievable high.

yes, flies have changed their donkey.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
No matter what is going to happen they lost a lot of credibility now. Even if the fork takes place I doubt there will be lots of support from the community.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Hello! Is Bitcoin Cash expected to fall this year?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Nice rise.
I like.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
Is it possible that all the horrible people involved in this project have blinded me to its limitless potential?

╥Eliot
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Since 2x was canceled, a lot of money is flowing back into bitcoin cash.  Jihan was on twitter talking about how they can both co-exist.  I agree.

2X is still on according to some news reports.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-cash-pro-on-chain-scaling-cheaper-fees-2040221

Jihan is a smart guy, however there is no point to having segshit clones of the Real Bitcoin ( Bitcoin Cash ).
(Personally believe he realizes segshit must die, but his politeness keeps him from just saying it.)
(Luckily some of us don't have that restraint.) LOL

It is like Roger Ver said:
Bitcoin has to be a Payment System in order for it to be a Store of Value.

Without an Healthy / Affordable Onchain payment system segshit coins have zero value and in time the market place will reflect that.

╥Aztek

more about bitpico:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mysterious-group-bitpico-threatens-to-execute-segwit2x-hard-fork/
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Since 2x was canceled, a lot of money is flowing back into bitcoin cash.  Jihan was on twitter talking about how they can both co-exist.  I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
It seems like Bitcoin Cash will straight rise to 1000 dollar per coin. Right now the price is correcting a little bit, but after this we will rise very fast. The trading volume with 1,500,610,000 dollar since yesterday is unbelievable high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
Congratulation on your continued.. success.

╥Eliot
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I always think how all exchanges move together with price of coins. Is it possible?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I took some profit and now this stupid pump doesn't seem to end or a small dip at all! Call me stupid but this doesn't seem right. There must have been some news we are missing. This is too big of a pump to just start randomly out of nowhere and continue for HOURS. Angry
I agree it is not just usually pump. It is big News
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
I took some profit and now this stupid pump doesn't seem to end or a small dip at all! Call me stupid but this doesn't seem right. There must have been some news we are missing. This is too big of a pump to just start randomly out of nowhere and continue for HOURS. Angry
Big news afiak , is
Bitcoin.com is moving all resources to Bitcoin cash  Smiley

and how come this news only affects the volume in South Korea? No, that does not make sense at all.
volume is high on every exchange, bitcoin cash is #1 volume...also korea currently lead the way in global crypto trading.
legendary
Big news afiak , is
Bitcoin.com is moving all resources to Bitcoin cash  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
It's a Korea Bithumb pump as far as I can see? We know how this will end... a big dump is coming. Lips sealed

I'm in favor of a btc and bch simultaneous dump thru rest of November  Cool
legendary
Back to Pointing out that Segshit1X coin is crap.
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
46277 Unconfirmed Transactions

We may see the 1 million unconfirmed transactions after all next week if SX2 does activate and take a big % of the mining power.

Bitcoin Cash is going to be the only Stable Bitcoin out there.

╥Aztek

wow, is it that high now! Shocked

Prepare to see $1k and very soon go over $2k per Bitcoin cash  Cool
Jump to: