Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 779. (Read 704387 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I think now we know BCH is clearly altcoin and it should be treated as normal coins. It has gained nice increase for last 24 hours as some people were expecting to happen anytime. People those bought cheaper are buying back now at more expensive under panic. It will exist and there will be many ups and downs in market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
How long if i want to send my bitcoin cash to the bittrex? A day?
It arrives there within a second or two.   Then, Bittrex make you wait, and wait , and wait.... They are the problem, not the network...
So basically you are telling that bittrex is controlling the network  Tongue,you need ten confirmation to get the coins and yesterday i slept off waiting for it to happen,waited more than three hours and i even do not remember when i slept,i missed out on the rally yesterday on what i was planning and because of mere frustration i sold everything off at 0.072 btc per coin because i want a robust coin which can be transfered pretty easily without much delay.

Well it's an improvement over what it has been. Yesterday, before the difficulty change, those 10 confirmations would have taken 10-12 hours.  Cheesy
That is pathetic mate,after two weeks of rest,yesterday i started moving my coins and i was happy with bitcoin as the transaction charges came down and thought of testing bitcoin cash and it was really frustrating to have these delays,since i enjoy doing arbitrage these kind of delay sucks. Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Listening advices from the forum is the worst thing ever. Opinion is like an ass, everyone has it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
step 1-  hold btc..get free bcc..pump bcc  (has happened)
step 2 - sell bcc...buy btc...pump btc ,dump bcc (just happened)
step 3 - dump btc...buy bcc...pump bcc  (coming next)

Rinse and repeat Smiley
That's what I feel whales are doing with many projects cooperating with devs Smiley

I dont think just BCC, step 3 involve other altcoin too, so the answer may be not pump bcc but others coin.  Grin
With bittrex will start to delivery their bcc, another dump will be accured imho.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I think it was nice decision to pick some coin at low price there is still chance to grow because it has good support. I think it will bounce back up to 0.20 BTC in coming days after little hold of this.
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
BCH now down and thus BTC will not be rivaled,
 even to break the block needed for days and the opinion of miner bitcoin bitcoin will not be invincible because BTC main assets  Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 100

Rinse and repeat Smiley
That's what I feel whales are doing with many projects cooperating with devs Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Is it a good time now to buy Bitcoin cash or should we wait? I was thinking to purchase a little now to hold but am wondering if it is too expensive now again or should I get a little of it now?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

I'M ON P2POOL.E-POOL.NET FOR 24 HOURS WITH 20 TH, I HAVE DONE 0.6621 ... BCH. IN THE  POOL I CHOOSE THE PAYMENT TO 0.1 AND I STILL RECEIVED NOTHING.
HOW DO THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THIS  POOL OR DO NOT THEY PAY?
THERE ARE OTHER  POOLS TO MAKE THIS  CURRENCY DIRECTLY? Huh Huh
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Hey, you guys still recommend BCC as ticker on bitcoincash.org even though the 15th largest cryptocurrency, BitConnect, use this ticker?
https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

In all confusion this year this is the most stupid thing I've seen. It's pretty much impossible that you missed this when you decided? Lets go to an exchange an trade some BCC/BCC, wft! What is your goal, that BitConnect change theirs? They existed 6 month before you. What is wrong with BCH that everyone seems to use now?

a bit late seeing as how half the market uses bcc and the other half uses bch now, they should have done their research before deciding on a ticker.

Why is it too late to recommend something if 50% already uses it? Yes they will look dumb, but look smart is too late anyway. Maybe after a few years 90% use the same ticker.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey, you guys still recommend BCC as ticker on bitcoincash.org even though the 15th largest cryptocurrency, BitConnect, use this ticker?

In all confusion this year this is the most stupid thing I've seen. It's pretty much impossible that you missed this when you decided? Lets go to an exchange an trade some BCC/BCC, wft! What is your goal, that BitConnect change theirs? They existed 6 month before you. What is wrong with BCH that everyone seems to use now?

a bit late seeing as how half the market uses bcc and the other half uses bch now, they should have done their research before deciding on a ticker.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
step 1-  hold btc..get free bcc  (has happened)

Feel the Burns... Love when people are talking out of conviction but are logically wrong...
? i dont get what you mean m8
I am sorry - but 600+ posts and you don't understand what it means?   Please leave the forum.
what i meant to say...is why do you think im feeling the burns ? lol and btw in 600 post, no one has ever said feel the burns...go check my history lol

Nothing wrong as such, except the FEDS are printing free money and the system is screed up... BCH just did the same thing.  Worse, they forced everyone to inherit a 150GB blockchain to start with.  Why not just assigned new BCash coins to holders of Bitcoins if they could prove that they own them - as simple as singing a Message with your Bitcoin address - CLAM did it, ByteBall did it, Stellar did it - why not BitcoinCash ?  Because they were too lazy and they wanted to brake Bitcoin... which didn't happened.  Summary:  BCash devs are just financial "extremists" that don't believe in censusus actions.  8MB blocks... big deal - what will you do when it reaches this?  Short minded vision...

Are you high? Your answer has nothing to to with the TICKER?
legendary
step 1-  hold btc..get free bcc  (has happened)

Feel the Burns... Love when people are talking out of conviction but are logically wrong...
? i dont get what you mean m8

legendary
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
legendary
You guys think it is a PND or JOKE, but you will FOMO buy Bitcoin Cash at 0.25 soon.

It is up to you to buy at 0.08 or 0.25.

Good Luck

Good God you Bitcoin Cash bulls think so small. I thought this was the legit chain for Bitcoin! Roll Eyes 1/4 BTC? If this is indeed the legit chain, should you be gunning for more like 5 BTC? or 15 BTC? If you wimpy Bitcoin Cash bulls really had balls, these coins would already be going for multiples of a BTC, not fractions, and you would be turning the tables on the BTC market by making massive dumps. What kind of petty half-ass revolt is this anyway? Huh  Kiss
lols, what you say will happen...need to accumulate cheap bcc first  Smiley

once people finish putting their "free money" into btc, it wont stay up for long and will dump , @ same time bcc willl shoot up
rinse repeat for a while, then BOOM over 1btc head towards,3btc,5btc+  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
You guys think it is a PND or JOKE, but you will FOMO buy Bitcoin Cash at 0.25 soon.

It is up to you to buy at 0.08 or 0.25.

Good Luck

Good God you Bitcoin Cash bulls think so small. I thought this was the legit chain for Bitcoin! Roll Eyes 1/4 BTC? If this is indeed the legit chain, should you be gunning for more like 5 BTC? or 15 BTC? If you wimpy Bitcoin Cash bulls really had balls, these coins would already be going for multiples of a BTC, not fractions, and you would be turning the tables on the BTC market by making massive dumps. What kind of petty half-ass revolt is this anyway? Huh  Kiss
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Interesting question... What effect will there be on Bitcoin if Bitcoin Cash shares the same history, yet is 10x faster to sync with much faster transaction times?

More useful like 'Cash?'

Transaction times are the same assuming you pay the appropriate fee (10min per block, 6 confirmation recommendation - maybe higher for BCH due to low realitive hash rate for a SHA256 network), it has lower fees but not by much and that gap will close further with segwit. Basically neither are practical as "cash", thats where things like alt coins and side chains will come in.
Jump to: