Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 781. (Read 704387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
i feel a massive pump coming.
says so right here in these tea leaves.....
hey don't laugh...this is crypto and the tea leaves never lie! Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
When will this abomination of a coin be gone  Grin
Bitcoin 2.0 is here to stay  Cool

BTC2 wouldve been a gd name come to think about it  Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
When will this abomination of a coin be gone  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
what happen to BCC, i see the price like rocket, will it to da moon those days ?
Yes the price was pumping really hard in all the exchanges and i am really disappointed with the time it takes to get the confirmation ,as the exchange i am depositing needed ten confirmation ,i am waiting for more than two hours and still i got just six confirmation and i am really frustrated to wait this long to get my coins credited,i thought the fork happened to make things fast in a better way but that is not what i am seeing now.

Well it's an improvement over what it has been. Yesterday, before the difficulty change, those 10 confirmations would have taken 10-12 hours.  Cheesy

Anyone has any update on when Poloniex will credit their BTC clients with Bitcoin Cash?, and when will they allow BCH trading? Many Thanks!!!

https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.08.03-Bitcoin-Cash-Update/

By the 14th to get coins. No commitments on opening markets or withdrawals.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Anyone has any update on when Poloniex will credit their BTC clients with Bitcoin Cash?, and when will they allow BCH trading? Many Thanks!!!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
what happen to BCC, i see the price like rocket, will it to da moon those days ?
Yes the price was pumping really hard in all the exchanges and i am really disappointed with the time it takes to get the confirmation ,as the exchange i am depositing needed ten confirmation ,i am waiting for more than two hours and still i got just six confirmation and i am really frustrated to wait this long to get my coins credited,i thought the fork happened to make things fast in a better way but that is not what i am seeing now.
legendary
born once atheist
mini pumpy dumpy action on trex.
quick... who's got the bottle-rocket-in-the-ass fail gif?

... (search)........dammit I lost it!!

nm... too late Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
According to Coinwarz, it is actually now slightly profitable to mine this with an S9 at 10 cents per kilowatt hour. Sill has a little bit to go until it is on par with the other chain.

Activity: 118
FOMO on bittrex. I dont think its "whales". Just fomo and Bitcoin brand..and "ad" in top5 at coin market cap.. people think cheap bitcoin yay lol
Oh how much confusion this is likely to create.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Bittrex wow Cheesy

It is growing really fast
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
16 to 1. How can you not go heavy in what has IMO the best chance at becoming the winning chain.
It won't become the winning chain. What do you think when BCH surpasses Bitcoin? Let's go for a bet with escrow! Wink

Bitcoin Cash will be forgotten in 2 years. If anybody want to bet we can find an escrow and open a thread. Wink

Not forgotten, it'll be around just worth barely anything....  if he's giving 16:1 that BCH is going to surpass BTC and gives a time and date I would seriously consider dumping my life savings into that bet.
Activity: 128

Well, I guess I have nothing to add to what you said. But I honestly thought that Poloniex, for example, would get things sorted out quickly and reliably. I mean, they have quite something to lose and therefore a decent incentive to do it right.

I think Polo has a staffing issue. They either can't/wont hire the talent needed to keep up with their support tickets. They probably are also making doubly sure they implement the BCH claiming correct. One or two screw ups could cause a loss of hundreds or thousands of BTC and/or BCH.

Polo has issues alright. They are scumbag ripoff artists. They make more money stealing coins than on legit commissions.

The only exchange that's never ripped me off is bittrex but I am sure some of you have horror stories.

Anyway, bitcoin cash is a con game.

Decentralized exchanges will have a bright future. Not sure though whether high frequency trading might one day be possible on a blockchain, probably not, right?

About decentralized exchange:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xxxxx-2026078

To be clear: WCX is not a decentralized exchange. Decentralizing user wallets is on our roadmap, though. WCXT are ERC20 (Ethereum blockchain).
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
16 to 1. How can you not go heavy in what has IMO the best chance at becoming the winning chain.
It won't become the winning chain. What do you think when BCH surpasses Bitcoin? Let's go for a bet with escrow! Wink

Bitcoin Cash will be forgotten in 2 years. If anybody want to bet we can find an escrow and open a thread. Wink
legendary
born once atheist

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

Who is the Satoshi Nakamoto of Bitcoin Cash (BCC)?

I think they deserve a gold medal!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Decentralized exchanges will have a bright future. Not sure though whether high frequency trading might one day be possible on a blockchain, probably not, right?

Decentralized, on chain and fast? Not until we can deploy networks that use entangled particles to transmit data faster than light. Such a network probably is not possible for quite some time, though. (Which would make cloud storage decentralized and trivial as well.)

Well that's why I said "not sure". Though, who would have anticipated the emergence of Bitcoin except for Nakamoto himself? Things change, and often times in ways we can't predict. More often than not become those things reality that we thought could never happen.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Reviews: https://reviews.bitcoinabc.org/differential/

If you want to follow the on-going development
Jump to: