Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 780. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Interesting question... What effect will there be on Bitcoin if Bitcoin Cash shares the same history, yet is 10x faster to sync with much faster transaction times?

More useful like 'Cash?'
Bitcoin Cash is so fun, following all developments  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I do believe this coin to really stable at 0.1, but at the same time I think it will just go up when it gets to Polo. This pump was like a "I'm still alive" think for people like me that bout it at $300 or so and now are gone with this $200 (currently $250). Lets see what happens...
Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Classic Wallet - Question !

Bitcoin Classic updates the 1.3 version to add the ability to switch from BTC to the BCC chain.
Does anyone know how to do this ?

Thank you.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
You guys think it is a PND or JOKE, but you will FOMO buy Bitcoin Cash at 0.25 soon.

It is up to you to buy at 0.08 or 0.25.

Good Luck
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Wow, August 7, 2017... and the Bitcoin Cash wallet is syncing really fast now! Bitcoin Cash Network Power picking up speed.

Refreshed my Node software Peers.dat for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash today Wink

You understand that it means that only 1% are using it now... and mostly to send to exchanges to get them sold for real bitcoins? 

So why even bothered importing a 150GB legacy blockchain to create this?

I'd recommend downloading Electron Cash, but it appears to have a few bugs.  Cheesy I really hated it when it didn't work with my Trezor, like Electrum does. Had to wait for Slush to get the Trezor claiming working.
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
Could it be that Bitcoin remains the savings coin, and BCC becomes a spending coin...?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
On that note:
Everybody please make sure to call this thing BCASH not Bitcoin Cash.

Can't, you ignorant fool. Bcash is another coin altogether.
Interesting question... What effect will there be on Bitcoin if Bitcoin Cash shares the same history, yet is 10x faster to sync with much faster transaction times?

More useful like 'Cash?'
It's August 6, 2017 now and many initial BCC holders appear to have sold off their free BCC now with trading graphs starting to flatten after fast falls due to Exchange Deposit / Withdrawals facilities being enabled.

Bitcoin Cash (BCC) Wallet "Bitcoin ABC version v0.14.6.0-a46e63c (64-bit)" syncing pretty good now and up to Block #478643

BlockHash 00000000000000000118acd5c467193b98eb574126fce05e70f6a60c7d12aa9b

BCC Wallets available for download here: https://www.bitcoinabc.org/ | Latest stable release: 0.14.6

Price on Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC) has started to level off and flatten out around the initial entry (starting) price range of approximately BTC 0.05000000 satoshi, where on the 3 August 2017 it climbed to as high as 0.45+ satoshis in price.

The free market needs competition, and to date, Bitcoin (BTC) as a reserve has been relatively unrivaled with exception perhaps to Ethereum (ETH).

There's a fair bit of price manipulation going on, but BCC climbed to a market determined high valuation before. As the closest fork to BTC to date, it will likely rise again and serve as an interesting backup to BTC Segwit2x still to be faced in November 2017...

BCC CoinMarketCap Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#BTC

Bittrex   BCC/BTC   9,248 BTC   0.06438990 BTC
Kraken   BCH/BTC   1,129 BTC   0.07403000 BTC

Wow, August 7, 2017... and the Bitcoin Cash wallet is syncing really fast now! Bitcoin Cash Network Power picking up speed.

Refreshed my Node software Peers.dat for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash today Wink
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Grabbing bcc before it goes over 0.1 soon

i buy some at 0.082...and now it 's down at 0.075..i want to cry
lols, chill you'll be fine, if it drops lower, buy more and average down if you can.

i think a cup is going to be made , up to 0.5ish, dump to 0.3ish, then shoot up to 0.9ish lol
Activity: 222

i buy some at 0.082...and now it 's down at 0.075..i want to cry
legendary
Activity: 10
On that note:
Everybody please make sure to call this thing BCASH not Bitcoin Cash. Feels like a good way to avoid polluting Bitcoin's name.

Bcash is an altcoin so you're only confusing Bcash buyers into buying Bitcoin Cash. The Bitcoin name is sacred and should not be tarnished by associating it with the likes of segwitcoin and blockstreamcoin.
Activity: 21
How long if i want to send my bitcoin cash to the bittrex? A day?
legendary
When will this abomination of a coin be gone  Grin
Bitcoin 2.0 is here to stay  Cool

BTC2 wouldve been a gd name come to think about it  Smiley

And then BTC3 and BTC4 and BTC5
And many BTCs like Chinese clones of iPhone! And all CHEAP
calm down, you can call it bcc or bch...im calling it Super Bitcoin, SBTC  Cheesy

Which one you think is better ChainCoin or Bcash?  Grin Grin Grin

Edit: better to pump and burn that is
Bcash is ok aswell, so is chaincoin, so is superbtc....what if it becomes....Bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
When will this abomination of a coin be gone  Grin
Bitcoin 2.0 is here to stay  Cool

BTC2 wouldve been a gd name come to think about it  Smiley

calm down, you can call it bcc or bch...im calling it Super Bitcoin, SBTC  Cheesy

Which one you think is better ChainCoin or Bcash?  Grin Grin Grin

Edit: better to pump and burn that is
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
When will this abomination of a coin be gone  Grin
Bitcoin 2.0 is here to stay  Cool

BTC2 wouldve been a gd name come to think about it  Smiley
Sure. Trolol.

On that note:
Everybody please make sure to call this thing BCASH not Bitcoin Cash. Feels like a good way to avoid polluting Bitcoin's name.
legendary

calm down, you can call it bcc or bch...im calling it Super Bitcoin, SBTC  Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

legendary
This ratio will change to 1/3 or higher.
etc got 1/10 by offering nothing and is far worse than eth
bcc is offering innovation for bitcoin, ...so bcc will be worth min 1/3 vs btc
Jump to: