Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 924. (Read 703509 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BCC will be available for trade on BitThumb! http://bithumb.cafe/archives/9288
Activity: 574
If you own a Ledger Wallet you are covered. You can move your BTC there pre fork. https://blog.ledger.co/securing-your-free-bitcoin-cash-stash-d50aff765688
Activity: 150
I don't have enough time and speed to be able to download whole Bitcoin chain which is approximately of 175 GB. I have transferred my Bitcoins to Electrum wallet and have written down my Private Keys. I hope as of alternative I have done good and it should be fine to avoid any complication. Any thoughts of this would be appreciated.

I hooked the ABC wallet to a copy of the core blockchain - seemed to work fine.  You may want to delete the wallet.dat and peers files on the copy before you start up.
Activity: 131
LOL,   BCC is just a copy of  BitCore - BTX

I stick with BitCore BTX with  a fair price and free AirDrop Distribution.    Wink

BCC 500 USD

BTX 1.5 USD

What one You think I will buy low to sale high and get profit ?? 

or you are ready to buy high and sale low ??   

Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so if  we hold our bitcoin until 2017.08 01 we will get bitcoin cash?  Huh

anyone can tell me ? thank you

If you have exclusive control of say 10 bitcoins (private key / mnemonic seed) and hold them through the fork then you'll naturally have 10 "bitcoins" on each branch (10 BitcoinCore-coins and 10 BitcoinCash-coins if you will).  After the fork, if you are careful (use trustworthy guides and services), then you'll be able to move the 10 coins of one branch without moving their twins on the other branch (see: "replay attacks").  If you only care about one branch then you can sell the coins on the other branch.

Of course, it would be extremely confusing to call both of these assets "bitcoin" so at least one branch will need a new name and ticker.  While imperfect, the most popular assignment is currently:
  • For the Bitcoin Core fork: "bitcoin", "BTC"
  • For the Bitcoin Cash fork: "bitcoincash", "BCC" (caution: conflicts with BitConnect Coin)
how is this different then dumping any sha256 coin for bitcoin? this is just an altcoin, free airdrop also

With airdrops, you typically use signed messages or micro-payments to claim coins on some other ledger.  Here, you have a single private key which controls coins on a pair of ledgers with a common transaction history.  Please be wary of trusting your private keys to new software.

"Altcoin" implies not Bitcoin but both of these coins have a good claim to the name "Bitcoin".

If you think that one of the branches is not really Bitcoin then I challenge you to identify it and explain why.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Where is airdrop rules?

It's not actual airdrop. If you hold bitcoin on 1st august you will get equal amount of bitcoin cash if you hold your private keys.

but how can i transfer my btc cash to sell on exchange without transferring also my real btc? because if i put both wallet in two different client, i woudl get bitcoin and bitcoin cash right? same amount, but then if you do a transaction, the coins vanish from both party, so you also move your original bitcoin

When you will have private keys of wallet after 1st Aug. You can import those keys in BTC Cash wallet and you will get equal amount of btc you hold 1st August.

Before you import keys in BTC Cash wallet be sure that you moved your BTC from  wallet so there is no risk involved.
Yeah. Sure. I totally will give a BCC wallet access to my BTC (!) private keys.

Oh, sorry, there was a "bug" in the BCC wallet. Sorry, all your BTC or gone now!

Can't you read or you just want to spread fud. I clearly written move your bitcoin before import your private keys in BTC Cash wallet.
Better learn to read before write.
Yeah. Sure. I totally install a BCC wallet, a wallet developed by BTC haters on my computer. That surely will be safe. Not.

Are you sure you are in bitcoin since long time. Don't you know how and where download wallet if there is even little doubt.
Just buy VPS in 3-5$ and install wallet there and import keys and move your BTC Cash to exchange and delete VPS.
Activity: 453
Where is airdrop rules?

It's not actual airdrop. If you hold bitcoin on 1st august you will get equal amount of bitcoin cash if you hold your private keys.

but how can i transfer my btc cash to sell on exchange without transferring also my real btc? because if i put both wallet in two different client, i woudl get bitcoin and bitcoin cash right? same amount, but then if you do a transaction, the coins vanish from both party, so you also move your original bitcoin

When you will have private keys of wallet after 1st Aug. You can import those keys in BTC Cash wallet and you will get equal amount of btc you hold 1st August.

Before you import keys in BTC Cash wallet be sure that you moved your BTC from  wallet so there is no risk involved.

Oh, sorry, there was a "bug" in the BCC wallet. Sorry, all your BTC or gone now!

Can't you read or you just want to spread fud. I clearly written move your bitcoin before import your private keys in BTC Cash wallet.
Yeah. Sure. I totally install a BCC wallet, a wallet developed by BTC haters on my computer. That surely will be safe. Not.
Where is airdrop rules?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

august 1st is the only time that matters. send your bitcoins away after that date and then all you're left with is bitcoin cash private keys. then it doesn't matter any more.
Activity: 453
Where is airdrop rules?

Activity: 252
it should not be exist
Activity: 546
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista
this is not a fork for there are no votes to fork for,it is a CLONE ,just take a snapshot and then creat the same amount of coins as Bitcoin and then distribute,guess what..........Sathoshi million coins .. missing coins due to some reasons ...... unclaimed coins ....etc....all of that will go direct to their pocket!

I think you better go back to Bitcoin 101 and learn the basics; there are some grave errors in your understanding.
Activity: 546
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista
if it does happen in 6 months I guarantee there is going to be some severe bugs

By than bitcoin BTC will be using LN for months...

This is comical.  Seriously.  

I know you have absolutely no belief in that statement, but the ease with which you can utter it just shows the depth of your dishonesty.

Mind you, when all the hashrate disappears from BTC, you will have some headroom to think up a working L2 solution, so its win-win, right?  Smiley

Where is airdrop rules?

Activity: 539
Will there be someone to buy all our BCC when we dump?
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King

Any idea on what miners % are willing to join BCC.
or Do anybody have an approx. on what the support will be on august 1st in term of hash-rate for BCC compare to BTC ?

From the futures price no more than 20% of the total hashrate , But I suspect this will quickly drop to 5-10% when we dump our ABC coins

Woow 20% is a lot ! I didn't though that much, even with the drop still 5/10% it is something. Well good for BTC miners as we will be less miners on the chain.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Hence why BCC should avoid any risk and go with the flow of what was decided over the weekend. It will be a win for the virtual currency ecosystem if uncertainty is removed.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

Any idea on what miners % are willing to join BCC.
or Do anybody have an approx. on what the support will be on august 1st in term of hash-rate for BCC compare to BTC ?

From the futures price no more than 20% of the total hashrate , But I suspect this will quickly drop to 5-10% when we dump our ABC coins
Jump to: