Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 56. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I am the Original Nightz
I have forked BTCGPU from their git repo, I have made quite a few changes to the code, the biggest of which is the name switching from bitcoin to bitcoingold it was a lenghty task but thanks to that the application outputs are now bitcoingold-cli, bitcoingold-tx etc instead of bitcoin-cli which would just casue conflicts for most or overwrite their existing bitcoin-cli. meaning you can now run BTG alongside BTC without having to faff around with changing data dir for the apps, blockchain etc

I will be making my commit very soon once done I will have to see if they accept or not.

Thanks
Bitdras
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
The Bitcoin Gold Community

As the end of the year draws closer we to share some of the upcoming events for early next year and so on.
First we will be working a local BTG ambassador program for around the world,
also future planned meet and greets from the team to the community, new team members and more.

We will also be upgrading our website and information network to better suite our community and releasing a massive information packet about BTG,
So we wish our community a great Christmas and a happy new year stay tuned for more updates.

#BTG #1CPU1VOTE

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Senseless... Its only hype in BTG... No reality in it... So try some other coins... It will bring u in deep nervous... Exit and invest in other
Jak ci nie pasuje to spierdalaj z tego projektu do swojego gówna pajacu  Angry
a co ci nie pasuje kurwo ze nie dostałes darmowych coinów to spierdalaj do revshare polecaj i jebaj na prowizjach !!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Senseless... Its only hype in BTG... No reality in it... So try some other coins... It will bring u in deep nervous... Exit and invest in other
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It has potential to be doubled easily in coming days. This is what I was watching in some shared chart on twitter even I don't remember who made that. What is to keep remember is that was showing it going be profitable even buying at these price. Everyone should think about risk with own research.
If it really happens as you said, I will consider selling part of mine.
BTW, I haven't claimed my BTG yet.
Which BTG wallet is the best?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I already wrote twice in BTG support of the issue of coins that were evacuated.
https://bitcoingold.org/vulnerable-wallets/

Support is not responding.
I have not been returned coins
Now the BTG team began moving coins to other wallets.
https://btgexp.com/address/GLGUbxkU5kFJ7wvvWkWKwYxGhUyVTYmUgF
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
BTG to the end of the year $ 1,000  Cool
it is quite possible if the market continues to be this way.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
It has potential to be doubled easily in coming days. This is what I was watching in some shared chart on twitter even I don't remember who made that. What is to keep remember is that was showing it going be profitable even buying at these price. Everyone should think about risk with own research.
BTG to the end of the year $ 1,000  Cool
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Very interested in this project and the fundamentals behind it. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Consider the course of the gold fork for long-term investment there are grounds. It turned out that investors chose Bitcoin Gold as a refuge in the troubled times for BTC. As it happened recently, when the rate of BTG grew to $ 430 per coin. The current alignment of the situation shows that Bitcoin Gold and the base bitcoin build relationships as alternative assets. The deal is beneficial to bidders, hedging positions.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Welcome, good pplns pool, fee 0%

https://btgmine.pro

Activity: 2
Hi! Does anyone know if there Ledger Nano S hardware wallet supports Bitcoin Gold? I want to put the hand on my coin. Also if it does, how can I get them, thanks!
There is, for a month already.  Is it good time to go in bitcoin gold now, i know that the first pump is over now but there might be another one soon.

OK, thanks for the answer! I can't find any tutorial on how to claim my BTG from Ledger Nano S, and when I start Ledger Bitcoin Wallet I only see BCH and BTC.

You need to download the Bitcoin Gold app (look for it in Ledger Manager). When you use that app instead of the BTC-one you will see a BTG split tool appearing. Small font, at the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This large scale spreading at each level will be helpful for BTG to find some stable floor at around 0.02 BTC in short term which is good by economical point of view. The overall performance and use case will decide its value on long term. All looks good right at moment everywhere.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Hi! Does anyone know if there Ledger Nano S hardware wallet supports Bitcoin Gold? I want to put the hand on my coin. Also if it does, how can I get them, thanks!
There is, for a month already.  Is it good time to go in bitcoin gold now, i know that the first pump is over now but there might be another one soon.

OK, thanks for the answer! I can't find any tutorial on how to claim my BTG from Ledger Nano S, and when I start Ledger Bitcoin Wallet I only see BCH and BTC.

what is the initial pump to show that this bitcoin Gold has started to know a lot of people, it looks like this coin from the beginning did not look so good movement
about wait until when BitcoinGold will be in the lyrics of many investors
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

so ledger nano-S supports BTG
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
how to claim BTG from bitcoin core wallet?
I don't wanna export keys which will take too much time.
How about copying wallet file from bitcoin core to BTG wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Pages:
Jump to: