Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 76052 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Has the dev contacted ED to change the contract?
The old token is still being traded there and some people may not know it is useless.

We are contacting EtherDelta about this from Dec 18th, 2017. But, still no response from them. Also, they are not listing any new tokens on their exchange.

Activity: 19

I'm looking forward to the completion of the project, I'm betting on this token and waiting for the success that it will have to face, I hope I do not bother.
 Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Has the dev contacted ED to change the contract?
The old token is still being traded there and some people may not know it is useless.
Activity: 16
Very much excited about Bitcoin Quick and their upcoming launch (and, yes, the recent airdrops).  Their response to the inevitable technical challenges of launching a new cryptocurrency has been exemplarily.  Looking forward to BTCQ going to the moon!
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
if it is possible then it will surpassed another coins ?

Currently it is just another ERC20 token which uses Bitcoin's name, just like eBitcon. All the features mentioned are Ethereum blockchain features, this token does not fo anything special.
I can't see any other features / development / roadmap for this token.

I also wonder how someone wants to convert an ERC20 token into a coin that is 10 times faster than Bitcoin ?!?  Roll Eyes
At the moment I think that this is just a marketing trick, but I would really like if the developer surprise me with some unconventional solution.

Surely erc20 may not be able to reach that goal, but there are many altcoins currently faster than bitcoin, it wouldnt be so hard to make a blockchian and have faster tx than bitcoin, just needs some dev seriousness
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Currently it is just another ERC20 token which uses Bitcoin's name, just like eBitcon. All the features mentioned are Ethereum blockchain features, this token does not fo anything special.

I also wonder how someone wants to convert an ERC20 token into a coin that is 10 times faster than Bitcoin ?!?  Roll Eyes
At the moment I think that this is just a marketing trick, but I would really like if the developer surprise me with some unconventional solution.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode

Activity: 56
Activity: 44
I have been looking for your link for some time now. Am happy I finally found it
Activity: 93
The most interesting part is 10x more faster compare to normal bitcoin. Hope that this project meet there promises.GODSPEED.
Activity: 21
Hello Guys
The transaction is not expensive for 25 Gwei and 90000 Gas Used By Txn only $2 instant 250 BTCQ.
Does a new contract got listed in exchange yet ? I wonder

Yes, please checkout our website for available exchanges list. In less than one week we will list our coin on YoBit. Thanks.
You should not ask for any other donations, airdrop is the free tokens. why should they ask? hmm, they seemed to be in some kind of fraud involved. and worse, if it is a donation, they should not be required, but they do it. you don't get flying as soon as you do not sacrifice.  I sent you the air but have not received BTCQ. Send me my BTCQ tokens.

Please follow airdrop instructions as mentioned in airdrop form. You will receive airdrop coins instantly to your wallet. Thanks.
AIRDROP ROUND 3 STATUS: 1,762 / 2,000 (88%) participants
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I did everything according to the instruction but not received my btcq, although transaction confirmed(eth fee charged)
edit:
 seems I got my btcq, but now came another question, here the other coins than in the second airdrop? cos I see difference specification, and me not allow add in my wallet such token, because already exist same name (and I still keep my first 250 btcq)
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Its really hard to make some transaction now using etherium that's why sometimes the transactions cannot processed i hope etherium do something for this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You should not ask for any other donations, airdrop is the free tokens. why should they ask? hmm, they seemed to be in some kind of fraud involved. and worse, if it is a donation, they should not be required, but they do it. you don't get flying as soon as you do not sacrifice.  I sent you the air but have not received BTCQ. Send me my BTCQ tokens.
Did you take your time to read through the airdrop form... I guess you didn't... Pls make reading a habit
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Quick team: The first thing serious investors look at in any crypto project are: The project idea, the web site design and content, the project roadmap, as well as the whitepaper. You have all the above elements in good shape which tells a lot about Bitcoin Quick. One thing you may need to add to the site is info about the team behind the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I got 250 token free, but How about sent to ex delta eth ??

You need to import your eth private key to etherdelta, once you do it you will be able to see your token then you can deposit the token into etherdelta but dont forget that your wallet should have some balance to pay the Gas as for every transaction at etherdelta you will need to pay Gas.
Activity: 42
nice project with nice team.
This is a future of cryptocurrencies which I thought and am intersted in!!!
Pages:
Jump to: