Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinStore.com (Beta) - Electronics super store with over 500K items! - page 16. (Read 75307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
Windows 8 Laptops and desktops are now on sale!
I'll try my question again: How about laptops without Windows?  Windows is an expensive piece malware I don't need, and I certainly don't want to pay for it.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Can you also add the option to see prices in Euros (€)?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
Any happy-customer-stories yet?
Sad there isn't any happy customer yet Sad
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
no worries.  I wasn't sure who was taking the cut when discounts were offered.  I'll hold off on pushing bitcoinstore until a week or two from now, b/c I think the everyday low prices  will be much more appealing after the craziness of the next few days is past us.

Within a week or two the $1,000 limit will be removed and the site will be much more user friendly in general.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
no worries.  I wasn't sure who was taking the cut when discounts were offered.  I'll hold off on pushing bitcoinstore until a week or two from now, b/c I think the everyday low prices  will be much more appealing after the craziness of the next few days is past us.
vip
any deals for cyber monday or black friday or thanksgiving?  Do you have access to the same promotions that best buy, tigerdirect get?  or are you not in that realm at this point?

I'd love to be able to pass along links to amazing deals to others and help them get bicoins to buy them!

We are still in Beta,  so I don't think we will have any black friday deals or cyber monday deals until next year.
legendary
any deals for cyber monday or black friday or thanksgiving?  Do you have access to the same promotions that best buy, tigerdirect get?  or are you not in that realm at this point?

I'd love to be able to pass along links to amazing deals to others and help them get bicoins to buy them!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
Any happy-customer-stories yet?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Are you going to get Windows 8 tablets? That is what I want for Christmas.

And what about the 32GB Nexus 7?   
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
I think you should default to list view and make the images of the products smaller. Also fill out the text descriptions.

If you look at Newegg, for example, product images are small relative to text descriptions. Also list view is the default.

Copy them. Presumably they know what they are doing. Even if they don't similarity to Newegg will make your store seem more trustworthy.

Finally, if you could pull up comparison prices from Newegg and list them side by side with yours, it might drive home the fact that you have lower prices on many products. This should be something I can pull up with a click or by running my mouse over something.

Are you going to get Windows 8 tablets? That is what I want for Christmas.
vip
Windows 8 Laptops and desktops are now on sale!

http://www.bitcoinstore.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=3&limit=30&q=%22windows+8%22

You can now easily see the brand of each product in the thumb nails as well.
vip
Yes cheap Shipping to Australia  Cheesy

btw can you ship a laptop via Express Mail International Flat Rate Envelope ?

there is no way under known laws of physics that a packaged, new laptop would fit in one of those envelopes. unless someone invented a TARDIS and i missed it.

We are still working on having the checkout automatically limit wich items are allowed with which shipping options.
There are 3 people actively working on improving the site so hopefully this can be resolved soon.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

there is no way under known laws of physics that a packaged, new laptop would fit in one of those envelopes. unless someone invented a TARDIS and i missed it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium

Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
USPS International shipping options are now available.

I just got a quote for a $350 laptop

Federal Express
 International Priority $350.90
 International Economy $356.02

Those were the only options available Sad

Can you provide the country and postal code along with the part numbers you were trying to order?
I am not currently able to reproduce your issue.
USPS currently shows as a shipping option.

It seems to be fixed now, it's comming up $38 to ship a laptop to Australia

HAPPY DAYS Smiley

get ya post boxes ready Mr memorydealers, cuz I'm gonna buy a lot of stuff (soon)

Smiley
vip

Federal Express

Can you provide the country and postal code along with the part numbers you were trying to order?
I am not currently able to reproduce your issue.
USPS currently shows as a shipping option.
legendary
I'm looking forward to comparing Cyber Monday deals and Black Friday deals to bitcoinstore deals.

I keep my purchases to that time of year, so this will affect my purchase habits.

However, I've done some compares of my own against Amazon & agree that this is cutting into Amazon margins!

Definitely will be discussing at the Thanksgiving table.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

Federal Express

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
You just got yourself bookmarked  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091