Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinStore.com (Beta) - Electronics super store with over 500K items! - page 3. (Read 75302 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Seems to be a lot of problems arising. I'm not going to be placing any orders until people confirm their issues have been resolved. This site looked so promising. But, it's been running a long time and have had glowing reviews so I'm sure it will be resolved.

I did get my order through, and didn't lose any money, so you could call it resolved. If you want the actual bug resolved, I can't confirm that until I need another piece of electronics equipment.

Ah. I'm just going to go ahead and bite the bullet. I'll let you know if anything goes wrong.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Seems to be a lot of problems arising. I'm not going to be placing any orders until people confirm their issues have been resolved. This site looked so promising. But, it's been running a long time and have had glowing reviews so I'm sure it will be resolved.

I did get my order through, and didn't lose any money, so you could call it resolved. If you want the actual bug resolved, I can't confirm that until I need another piece of electronics equipment.
Activity: 602
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I just placed another order as a guest. I had some problems, though:

1. I went through the whole order form and paid the invoice.
2. The page refreshed when I clicked the finalize button. My cart stayed full.
3. All order information was cleared, and I had to re-enter it.
4. While I was re-entering, clicking one of the "next step" buttons refreshed the page
5. Repeat step 3
6. I finally managed to hit the finalize button and get an invoice number.

Maybe it would be better to not require an invoice number for customer support, in case this happens to someone and they can't get an invoice number.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hopefully BitcoinStore sorts out their order issues.

I have placed three orders, and all of them failed to be placed, requiring manual intervention. One order got refunded, and I still have two orders in limbo.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
I had to look up the camera in the screen-shot above. I had no idea cameras were that expensive (though it is a 10 pack).

Domes are extra.

Edit: why is the BTC price hidden?
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com

Introducing the Bitcoinstore app for Hive.

Please note: as with Hive itself, this should be handled with great care and at the moment we do not recommend it for any kind of day-to-day use.

The latest releases will always be made available here:
https://github.com/grabhive/hiveapp-bitcoinstore/releases/

Issues can be tracked here:
https://github.com/grabhive/hiveapp-bitcoinstore/issues?state=open
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105
what's the fastest shipping they provide?

Most domestic orders are delivered in 2 to 3 days.
Occasionally you can get things delivered overnight depending on the time of day you place your order and the shipping location.

International orders depend on the post office and country you are in.
Activity: 756
Just wanted to report a positive experience with bitcoinstore. My order was shipped promptly and I paid less than amazon was asking. I encourage everyone to check bitcoinstore before buying something on amazon.

what's the fastest shipping they provide?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Just wanted to report a positive experience with bitcoinstore. My order was shipped promptly and I paid less than amazon was asking. I encourage everyone to check bitcoinstore before buying something on amazon.
Activity: 87
I am looking to get an x79 dark and a 4930k.  Will you get these in stock soon after cpu release?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Good delivery and excellent service would use again, wish I had cheaper than First Class sending as an option though  Tongue

Out of stock orders will take a while but Greg communicates clearly on the progress excellent communication if something comes up, quick delivery when in stock.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'd just like to leave a review for these guys.  The tl;dr is: Support this Business!

I know they're on the bleeding edge and so some hiccups are to be expected.  And things didn't go quite as smoothly as I would have loved them to in a perfect world.  But we are not in a perfect world, and these guys worked with me to get everything sorted out.  I got good customer service in the beginning and phenomenal customer service by the end of the process.  And boy did they deliver the goods.  So mad respect to you all and keep doing your thing -- you're a major part of the bicoin economy and an awesome example of what can be done.

Again, 100% support!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
How come this store hardly has any Apple products?

All I see are two Macbooks (out of stock) and one iPad...
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

Are there any other shipping methods available than USPS? Preferably DHL? I see others seeing they received their items via Fedex; was that option removed from the store?

Activity: 99
How about the new Nexus 7 released yesterday? Can we order that thing soon?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
I would like to buy a few high end notebooks and tablets, unfortunately you dont carry any.
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I was wondering why the shipping cost so much...

...oh, that.
Activity: 87
I have been hoping to get some new Intel stuff. Are you going to get some 4770k and some motherboards to go with it?
Activity: 560
Great online store , hope to buy stuff in future Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: