Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 17. (Read 30327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
this is great platform good script !
I just exchanged today some satoshis .
Rate today is much bettter dan when i buyed them.

hope your site will last for long on the net.

kind regards
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Is it time for you to add new coins to Bitsane now?
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.
That's right. Last weekend I have cashed out my bitcoins through YoBit exchanger and saw there many new idiotic crypto currencies such as LENIN, TRUMP, ANAL and ect. I was thinking only: "Guys, really?!"
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.
i think Bitsane exchange needs to adds new coin then it can be get more and more popularity because any exchange is depend on currencies but we can see that bitsane is going to much popular everyday than other exchange and i hope Bitsane will be add maximum coins in the future.

Yeah I think it is the right time now to add some new coins in their exchange, those coins that has the potential.

Because there are traders are jumping from exchange to exchange and wants to try it almost all the sites.

And their demand is for newly add coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
i think Bitsane exchange needs to add new coin then it can be get more and more popularity because any exchange is depend on currencies but we can see that bitsane is going to much popular everyday than other exchange and i hope Bitsane will be add maximum coins in the future.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
I am also not able to find any setup options for enabling two factor authentications, hence I concluded that bitsane has not implemented it yet. I am not needing it right now but when I will be dealing with more volume of assets, definitely I might need. I guess we can have it implemented very soon as admin will realize the importance of it when having more volume.

I was so concern about it because I have a bad experience with Poloniex.  I was new back then, and not much aware about securities.  I failed to enable my 2fa in that sites and the next thing I knew, I lost all my holding, due to an account hack.  Another incident is my friend in Bittrex where he keep Bittrex as his personal stash, and due to the fact that he do not own a smartphone, he failed to enable google 2fa, and then one day he was so upset that he lost all his coins on that site.  

It is very important to have a 2nd layer of security either by google 2fa or sms verification code everytime the person is doing a transaction or loggin in the site.  I hope Bitsane implement this 2nd layer of security soon. Smiley

Yes we all are suggesting what we thing might help bitsane become one of the leading crypto exchange but lets not keep reapeating it.

I am with you on this Smiley
Activity: 518
I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
Check my previous posts in this thread buddy and you will see what I had suggested but I dont keep posting same suggestions in all my posts.No offence to anyone Smiley

It seems to me you are doing what everyone done here Smiley.  Anyway do the admin thinking of implementing 2fa google authentication?  I might have missed it in the previous post, I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
Yes we all are suggesting what we thing might help bitsane become one of the leading crypto exchange but lets not keep reapeating it.
As for 2FA, I am sure admin must have taken not of it and will update in this thread about it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
I am also not able to find any setup options for enabling two factor authentications, hence I concluded that bitsane has not implemented it yet. I am not needing it right now but when I will be dealing with more volume of assets, definitely I might need. I guess we can have it implemented very soon as admin will realize the importance of it when having more volume.
copper member
I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
Check my previous posts in this thread buddy and you will see what I had suggested but I dont keep posting same suggestions in all my posts.No offence to anyone Smiley

It seems to me you are doing what everyone done here Smiley.  Anyway do the admin thinking of implementing 2fa google authentication?  I might have missed it in the previous post, I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
Activity: 588

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.

I think for a New exchange like Bitsane, adding New coins can be helpful as it bring new investors associated with the new coin. This will really help the new coin owners too and exchange itself. They can start the voting system to list new coins and also make a rule that if there is not a set minimum trade for a coin, that coin will be delisted. This will keep the exchange clean with useful coins only.

Depends on what coin. I like Bitsane how it is right now. Only the good coins are listed even if they are still lacking a couple more. In my opinion they should have trading with 0% fees. Many active day traders are looking for it ever since the Chinese exchanges have removed them.
Well, the addition of new coins are not made at random. exchanger must also take into account whether the coin, will benefit, or will only lead to trouble. may add new coins would indeed be very helpful, but it should also be taken into account with the good. it might make bitsane become more popular.

you can see about volume transaction in liqui
liqui always added is good new altcoin, and now liqui is can get trust to ico selling big coin, Time coin for crhonobank
added good coin , and good community can incraese member bitsane, and can incraese volume transaction and popularity

1 open accepted new good coin and big community in succes ico
2 open service ico selling
3 open margin trading and lending (feature)

i think only wait to can big exchanger

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
copper member

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

I think for a New exchange like Bitsane, adding New coins can be helpful as it bring new investors associated with the new coin. This will really help the new coin owners too and exchange itself. They can start the voting system to list new coins and also make a rule that if there is not a set minimum trade for a coin, that coin will be delisted. This will keep the exchange clean with useful coins only.

Depends on what coin. I like Bitsane how it is right now. Only the good coins are listed even if they are still lacking a couple more. In my opinion they should have trading with 0% fees. Many active day traders are looking for it ever since the Chinese exchanges have removed them.
Well, the addition of new coins are not made at random. exchanger must also take into account whether the coin, will benefit, or will only lead to trouble. may add new coins would indeed be very helpful, but it should also be taken into account with the good. it might make bitsane become more popular.
Do not need a plug-in that can do stop-loss?
There is no situation that can be followed for 24 hours. I think it would be very useful for you to have an update to do a Stop-loss for this.
And it would be nice if you had a feature like Trollbox. User activity can be tracked from here. At the same time I am an investor from turkey. There is no place to buy btc with turkish lira including paypal. If you go to an application where money will be sent with the Turkish lira, there will be a flow of investors far above your estimates.
I agree with you but may be not only the Turkish lira, it helps if bitsane do research about which country is the most number of traders cryptocurrency, this might be a bit difficult. from a variety of news that we can at least we know that China holds the largest bitcoin in number and probably USA, JAPAN and RUSSIA will overtake china soon.
I agree with what you said. I want to buy BTC but I have limited space to buy. Now a company has started to transfer 0 paid money from credit card. I sent $ 5 to try, and if the bank does not cut the commission, I plan to do my BTC purchases this way.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

I agree with you and even a part of the people that can make decision on the site. However, I have seen some issues being raised and most especially the listing of additional coins but it seems this is not getting the right attention. Most new coins coming in are always faced with the challenge of getting listed and this is where Bitsane comes in, with that, more services of the site will be harnessed with more exposure and popularity...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I agree with it, it's like the other exchange site strategy. Bringing new coin to bitsane will result to new investors too and the more investors in your trading site will make bitsane famous and will stand a chance to compete to other trading sites.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Do not need a plug-in that can do stop-loss?
There is no situation that can be followed for 24 hours. I think it would be very useful for you to have an update to do a Stop-loss for this.
And it would be nice if you had a feature like Trollbox. User activity can be tracked from here. At the same time I am an investor from turkey. There is no place to buy btc with turkish lira including paypal. If you go to an application where money will be sent with the Turkish lira, there will be a flow of investors far above your estimates.
I agree with you but may be not only the Turkish lira, it helps if bitsane do research about which country is the most number of traders cryptocurrency, this might be a bit difficult. from a variety of news that we can at least we know that China holds the largest bitcoin in number and probably USA, JAPAN and RUSSIA will overtake china soon.
copper member
if you want sugestion bitsane without fee is not good sugestion
I do not think so. When Chinese exchanges are unable to provide no-fee trade and no leverage for trading, and other country's exchanges are able to provide those, then they will chances to attract more traders. As a short term promotion, no-fee trade will work effectively as far as I have seen in some exchanges.

I am against the no trade fee because it will lessen the sites source of revenue but thinking  about the possibility if having more users, then I think it will be covered by withdrawal processing fee.  And a well placed advertisement banner.  

Big users without trading fee is better than a few users with fee.  
AT the starting/initial stage of any business the company do not seek for the revenue/profit but it seek for the reputation and establishment all over the market. The same maybe with bitsane. Currently they are in the initial stage so they will adopt those procedures with which they will be able to attract everyone . So if they will start no fees service then they will be adopted by every trader and will have the chance to become one of the top exchanges.
I see a point in your post.Some kind of incentives are always a good promotional method. Bitsane gave 0% fee to bitcointalk members now it should be extended to Include all new members.
I saw one of Indian bitcoin exchange is offering upto $3.5 worth of bitcoin to new users as an sign up incentive.
Bonus giving on sign up is not secured way to collect legit traders or exchangers as everyone will sign up multiple accounts to get the bonus and if IP restriction is kept then people will use different IPs to register for getting the bonus. It will be better that a good bonus is given for the verification of the member to their account.

It is true that  in most instances newly sign up members are given a bonus, they will exploit.  I am not in favor in such kind of bonuses, I think it would be better if there is this called ladder system where points are given everytime they do a trade, and each steps (points) accumulated, there is some kind of reward.
Pages:
Jump to: