Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 12. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I can not find the information myself, tell me what kind of documents I need to provide for the KYC procedure?

To verify your full name you are required to provide one of the following documents:
ID card (both sides)
Passport (all relevant pages)
On some projects, the KYC procedure takes from 1 to 5 weeks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I can not find the information myself, tell me what kind of documents I need to provide for the KYC procedure?

To verify your full name you are required to provide one of the following documents:
ID card (both sides)
Passport (all relevant pages)
Activity: 112
Activity: 126
What is the fee for withdrawal of BTC from your exchange? How fast will the transfer happen?

I think that the speed of the transaction depends on the BTC platform, the exchange itself has nothing to do with this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the fee for withdrawal of BTC from your exchange? How fast will the transfer happen?
Activity: 224
What is the legal framework of the exchange? What country is it registered in?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I would like to make a Deposit in USD, what is the Commission?

To date, dollar accounts can be replenished through the Advcash system, the exchange Commission is 1%, at least 5 USD.

Personally, I use a transfer system called Trust Pay, the percentage of the Commission is very low, it is almost there.

Tell me, does BITSANE not work with Visa or MasterCard cards?

The exchange works with several money transfer systems: MisterTango, Trust Pay and Advcash
Activity: 182

To date, dollar accounts can be replenished through the Advcash system, the exchange Commission is 1%, at least 5 USD.

Personally, I use a transfer system called Trust Pay, the percentage of the Commission is very low, it is almost there.

Tell me, does BITSANE not work with Visa or MasterCard cards?
Activity: 196

Activity: 70

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
What are your plans for the future? I would like to see more trading pairs on the exchange.

I noticed that there are no such well-known coins as NEO and ZEC on the exchange, will they be added in the future?

It's a matter of time, I'm sure. One important thing is that the most key coins are present, such as BTC and ETH.
What are your plans for the future? I would like to see more trading pairs on the exchange.

I noticed that there are no such well-known coins as NEO and ZEC on the exchange, will they be added in the future?
Activity: 126
I really liked the design of the BITSANE exchange, as well as the navigation on the platform, any beginner will cope with it.

This is one of the main tasks of the developers, to create a platform that is as easy to use as possible to attract as many traders as possible.
Activity: 238
I really liked the design of the BITSANE exchange, as well as the navigation on the platform, any beginner will cope with it.
Activity: 112
What payment systems do you work with? How long does it take to withdraw funds to the Visa card?

Payments are very fast, just 1-2 minutes and the money you have on your Bank card.

The speed of transactions and their security at the highest level. I have already made several payments from the exchange, all were successful.
Activity: 196
What payment systems do you work with? How long does it take to withdraw funds to the Visa card?

Payments are very fast, just 1-2 minutes and the money you have on your Bank card.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
At first glance, the exchange looks very serious and promising, but there is a lot of competition in this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: