Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 15. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Of course those who want to withdraw should be allowed to withdraw and those who want to trade can trade.There are people like me who like to keep few bitcoin on exchange for easy availability.
Why you people are too ignorant to learn lessons from others life ? There were multiple incidents in which exchanged got hacked and the traders lost their capital.

If you just look for "easy availability", you might need to compromise your wealth one day or other. I am not speaking with respect to bitsane's security features. But in common, exchanges are are not wallet service providers to keep on saving with them.
One has to keep a little amount of btc online for various reasons.Even online wallets are vulnerable so you have to take this risk.If you check all campaigns run by exchanges like yobit,liqui etc,they have made it mandatory for their participants to creat an account at their respective exchanges and receive payment there.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
How many of use are actually using bitsane as our primary exchange?I have a suggestion to Bitsane admin.Start sending payments to signature participants in their bitsane wallet.Almost all exchanges that run their signature campaign here ask participants to sign up at their exchange and send payment to their wallet.
Yes, I also saw that many campaigns here ask for registing on their site first before to join tha campaign. I think that would make Bitsane even more popular.
You are right they required to register first this campaign member and if they pay to their member through bitsane exchange then it will be better but now i already registered on bitsane exchange its very great exchange than because getting much more popularity everyday keep it up Bitsane.
And I still didn't try to exchange my bitcoins on the site. I am planning to buy new smartphone now and thinking to buy it directly with bitcoins on Amazon and to get 15% discaunt for payment in bitcoins.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
I sometimes see people create threads asking about saving their bitcoins in an exchange. theb some people say such do not do that. what about bitsane? will our bitcoins be safe to keep it in bitsane?
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
How many of use are actually using bitsane as our primary exchange?I have a suggestion to Bitsane admin.Start sending payments to signature participants in their bitsane wallet.Almost all exchanges that run their signature campaign here ask participants to sign up at their exchange and send payment to their wallet.
Yes, I also saw that many campaigns here ask for registing on their site first before to join tha campaign. I think that would make Bitsane even more popular.
You are right they required to register first this campaign member and if they pay to their member through bitsane exchange then it will be better but now i already registered on bitsane exchange its very great exchange than because getting much more popularity everyday keep it up Bitsane.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 588
sugestion to incraese volume transaction
1 can submit/added new altcoin use vote/pay
2 is the new altcoin and succes ico selling contact dev to establish cooperation, added to bitsane exchanger, if the first exchanger accepted new altcoin succes ico can incraese volume transaction, and incraese new member, but must  establish cooperation with dev, because can incraese pending order buy (ask)
the first i think is good establish cooperation with timecoin from chronobank,
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Of course those who want to withdraw should be allowed to withdraw and those who want to trade can trade.There are people like me who like to keep few bitcoin on exchange for easy availability.
Why you people are too ignorant to learn lessons from others life ? There were multiple incidents in which exchanged got hacked and the traders lost their capital.

If you just look for "easy availability", you might need to compromise your wealth one day or other. I am not speaking with respect to bitsane's security features. But in common, exchanges are are not wallet service providers to keep on saving with them.

The easy availability does not means he is keeping his entire resources on an exchange site. We all know, when it comes to trading, the difference between who will lose and who will gain could just be timing difference which is not even much. In that case, I dont see anything wrong in keeping small amount of money on an exchange so as to take advantage of opportunities that is very much time dependent...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

I agree on this, however, people will trade in an exchange whenever they wanted to trade there, even if this stuff is implemented among us, those who do not trade primarily on Bitsane will just withdraw the coins and trade somewhere else.   It will be better if Bitsane also listed other altcoins, especially the one that have a successful ICO.  Though voting system is also an option, they can even have an option for that coin to buy vote if the management wanted to take profit on coin voting system just what C-Cex and other exchanges doing.
copper member
Activity: 1050

I agree on this, however, people will trade in an exchange whenever they wanted to trade there, even if this stuff is implemented among us, those who do not trade primarily on Bitsane will just withdraw the coins and trade somewhere else.   It will be better if Bitsane also listed other altcoins, especially the one that have a successful ICO.  Though voting system is also an option, they can even have an option for that coin to buy vote if the management wanted to take profit on coin voting system just what C-Cex and other exchanges doing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
I agree , Keeping the transaction fee or withdrawing fee low will make you have traders stay zone , Bitsane can possibly have more customers if the fee is low. Like the other exchange that I use , the exchange has a low fee thats why there are many traders who are using it and start trading their. Try to adopt that achievement bitsane team.
Fee is a source of income that generate the most revenue for the exchange sites, I think applying a low fee for a long time will not be good for bitsane except bitsane already have a lot of users. Low fee may apply at certain times, it would be better for the promotion of bitsane.
but for a promotion, I think it is a good way to invite people to try to use bitsane. besides, when bitsane have been well known, the fee could be increased little by little. because when using a fee large enough for the moment, I think many people are going away.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
I agree , Keeping the transaction fee or withdrawing fee low will make you have traders stay zone , Bitsane can possibly have more customers if the fee is low. Like the other exchange that I use , the exchange has a low fee thats why there are many traders who are using it and start trading their. Try to adopt that achievement bitsane team.
Fee is a source of income that generate the most revenue for the exchange sites, I think applying a low fee for a long time will not be good for bitsane except bitsane already have a lot of users. Low fee may apply at certain times, it would be better for the promotion of bitsane.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Is it time for you to add new coins to Bitsane now?
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.
That's right. Last weekend I have cashed out my bitcoins through YoBit exchanger and saw there many new idiotic crypto currencies such as LENIN, TRUMP, ANAL and ect. I was thinking only: "Guys, really?!"
The better solution for adding coins to an exchange is to start voting for that coins which people suggest to them or for which the developers apply to the exchange so they will add only those coins which will have a bigger community to support the coin.
Almost all exchange have voting system and we know it can be abused.I think make bitsane a high standard and set some strict requirements for a coin to get listed like.
1.A coin must be atleast 6 months old.
2.All devs identity must be public.
3.Voting
etc

new altcoin is succes ico selling potential to incraese volume transaction and incraese new member
example iconomi coin, chrono bank , if you requirement must 6 month old, maybe lost momentum, because is added many big exchanger

Bitsane or any other exchange if offer ICO services for new altcoin, these exchange sites can become very popular. But there is one big problem. Most ICO are scams so if the exchange start an ICO for a coin and later it proofs to be a scam, then ofcourse people will say bad words for exchange also, which is not good.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
you know isn't this kindaf steep?

deposit

Fee 1% (min 10 USD, max 60 USD)

min  10 USD

max  50000 USD per transaction

ussualy deposit without fee, fee only use transfer wire
all exchanger if deposit without fee, only withdraw is can charge fee
You are advertising them (Bitsane) by wearing their signature, but you don't know anything about them. How could they accept you?
It is clearly stated on their fees' link https://bitsane.com/fees  
There are only 5 cryptocurrency which didn't take any fee if you deposit on bitsane, BTC, LTC, DASH, ETH, and ICN.
Activity: 588

deposit

min  10 USD

max  50000 USD per transaction

ussualy deposit without fee, fee only use transfer wire
all exchanger if deposit without fee, only withdraw is can charge fee
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

I too have thought about this thing before but the problem with this idea is that most of the people who do signature campaigns, do it just for the money. They don't trade o anything. They just take the Bitcoin and transfer it to their fiat or sell it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

deposit

min  10 USD

max  50000 USD per transaction
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
If I was open to ICOs, which I am not, I might prefer an ICO that is backed by legit people in the Bitcoin industry. People like Barry Silbert or someone who has been a known Bitcoin investor. If Roger Ver started an ICO I would surely line up to participate to get some coins.

The Chronobank project you mentioned is not something I have in mind. It has to be something bigger.

The chronobank project is something I won't give a serious thought because I just begin to wonder if the ICO will even end for months now, I have been seeing their advert on all social media platforms. The conditions set out by Bitsane is actually good to guide against their reputation and to not be labelled as a dumping ground because that's what developers will want to get an exchange site to boost their status and then dump...

It's actually ended up today and still I don't know if they will become successful. They really did a lot of advertising and recovered thousands of bitcoin with their collection.

But however I wanted to see if Chronobank will be listed in bitsane. However they are still not listing new coins on their site.

I hope they will consider some of it because many prefer to have a lot of good alt coins to trade.

How much Bitcoins did the Chronobank project get? The last time I looked around the forum it was I think $4m. That is really good considering the developers are unknown and the backers are also unknown. Think about an ICO that is backed by known people and a good team behind it. It can get more. Possibly 3 times of what Chrono is getting. Bitsane should get in there and contact developers for possible ICO deals.
Pages:
Jump to: