Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 16. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
If I was open to ICOs, which I am not, I might prefer an ICO that is backed by legit people in the Bitcoin industry. People like Barry Silbert or someone who has been a known Bitcoin investor. If Roger Ver started an ICO I would surely line up to participate to get some coins.

The Chronobank project you mentioned is not something I have in mind. It has to be something bigger.

The chronobank project is something I won't give a serious thought because I just begin to wonder if the ICO will even end for months now, I have been seeing their advert on all social media platforms. The conditions set out by Bitsane is actually good to guide against their reputation and to not be labelled as a dumping ground because that's what developers will want to get an exchange site to boost their status and then dump...

It's actually ended up today and still I don't know if they will become successful. They really did a lot of advertising and recovered thousands of bitcoin with their collection.

But however I wanted to see if Chronobank will be listed in bitsane. However they are still not listing new coins on their site.

I hope they will consider some of it because many prefer to have a lot of good alt coins to trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
this is great platform good script !
I just exchanged today some satoshis .
Rate today is much bettter dan when i buyed them.

hope your site will last for long on the net.

kind regards

and I still didn't try to exchange my bitcoin through Bitsane. I am collecting my bitcoins for about a month already and waiting for the price will brake it's record.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Is it time for you to add new coins to Bitsane now?
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.
That's right. Last weekend I have cashed out my bitcoins through YoBit exchanger and saw there many new idiotic crypto currencies such as LENIN, TRUMP, ANAL and ect. I was thinking only: "Guys, really?!"
The better solution for adding coins to an exchange is to start voting for that coins which people suggest to them or for which the developers apply to the exchange so they will add only those coins which will have a bigger community to support the coin.
voting system is much more better for your exchange and if you make these rules then i think people will do not use other exchange because  and his choice will be already available in bitsane exchange.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
If I was open to ICOs, which I am not, I might prefer an ICO that is backed by legit people in the Bitcoin industry. People like Barry Silbert or someone who has been a known Bitcoin investor. If Roger Ver started an ICO I would surely line up to participate to get some coins.

The Chronobank project you mentioned is not something I have in mind. It has to be something bigger.

The chronobank project is something I won't give a serious thought because I just begin to wonder if the ICO will even end for months now, I have been seeing their advert on all social media platforms. The conditions set out by Bitsane is actually good to guide against their reputation and to not be labelled as a dumping ground because that's what developers will want to get an exchange site to boost their status and then dump...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.

I think for a New exchange like Bitsane, adding New coins can be helpful as it bring new investors associated with the new coin. This will really help the new coin owners too and exchange itself. They can start the voting system to list new coins and also make a rule that if there is not a set minimum trade for a coin, that coin will be delisted. This will keep the exchange clean with useful coins only.

Depends on what coin. I like Bitsane how it is right now. Only the good coins are listed even if they are still lacking a couple more. In my opinion they should have trading with 0% fees. Many active day traders are looking for it ever since the Chinese exchanges have removed them.
Well, the addition of new coins are not made at random. exchanger must also take into account whether the coin, will benefit, or will only lead to trouble. may add new coins would indeed be very helpful, but it should also be taken into account with the good. it might make bitsane become more popular.

you can see about volume transaction in liqui
liqui always added is good new altcoin, and now liqui is can get trust to ico selling big coin, Time coin for crhonobank
added good coin , and good community can incraese member bitsane, and can incraese volume transaction and popularity

1 open accepted new good coin and big community in succes ico
2 open service ico selling
3 open margin trading and lending (feature)

i think only wait to can big exchanger

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
I am also not able to find any setup options for enabling two factor authentications, hence I concluded that bitsane has not implemented it yet. I am not needing it right now but when I will be dealing with more volume of assets, definitely I might need. I guess we can have it implemented very soon as admin will realize the importance of it when having more volume.
probably a few users need it in order to protect their coins. I myself even do not have much coins, I use 2fa because every penies I have, it is my hard work, so I think I need to keep it safe. well just suggestion to bitsane developers to consider this.
Yes, there will be no harm to have two factor authentication enabled regardless of how much worth of coins we will be trading. As you stated, every penny is a reward for our hard work and it is our responsibility to take steps to secure it. Any time line on when we are going to have it might be exciting.

As for the implementation of 2fa, it is also good to have an option of sms verification every login and every withdrawal.  This is to those who do not have smartphone.  Some people just do not want to part with their precious  cellphone.  So the sms authentication will solve this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
I am also not able to find any setup options for enabling two factor authentications, hence I concluded that bitsane has not implemented it yet. I am not needing it right now but when I will be dealing with more volume of assets, definitely I might need. I guess we can have it implemented very soon as admin will realize the importance of it when having more volume.
probably a few users need it in order to protect their coins. I myself even do not have much coins, I use 2fa because every penies I have, it is my hard work, so I think I need to keep it safe. well just suggestion to bitsane developers to consider this.
Yes, there will be no harm to have two factor authentication enabled regardless of how much worth of coins we will be trading. As you stated, every penny is a reward for our hard work and it is our responsibility to take steps to secure it. Any time line on when we are going to have it might be exciting.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

That's right. Last weekend I have cashed out my bitcoins through YoBit exchanger and saw there many new idiotic crypto currencies such as LENIN, TRUMP, ANAL and ect. I was thinking only: "Guys, really?!"
The better solution for adding coins to an exchange is to start voting for that coins which people suggest to them or for which the developers apply to the exchange so they will add only those coins which will have a bigger community to support the coin.
Almost all exchange have voting system and we know it can be abused.I think make bitsane a high standard and set some strict requirements for a coin to get listed like.
1.A coin must be atleast 6 months old.
2.All devs identity must be public.
3.Voting
etc

new altcoin is succes ico selling potential to incraese volume transaction and incraese new member
example iconomi coin, chrono bank , if you requirement must 6 month old, maybe lost momentum, because is added many big exchanger
Well, I guess chrono coin bank will be successful, and it may be very good to receive it before the big market accept it, because it may be bringing in new members who have a lot of coins from chronobank, just when VSL launched.

they've got high possibilities that they will gain great success since they allocated huge money in their ICO stage, but in otherhand it still not a guarantee since its all up to the dev on how they pump up their coin so that they will retain or pump their coin to gain more price and adoption, and also i think vsl will struggle since the price for now is at the deepest stage.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Almost all exchange have voting system and we know it can be abused.I think make bitsane a high standard and set some strict requirements for a coin to get listed like.
3.Voting
etc

new altcoin is succes ico selling potential to incraese volume transaction and incraese new member
example iconomi coin, chrono bank , if you requirement must 6 month old, maybe lost momentum, because is added many big exchanger
Well, I guess chrono coin bank will be successful, and it may be very good to receive it before the big market accept it, because it may be bringing in new members who have a lot of coins from chronobank, just when VSL launched.
Activity: 588

3.Voting
etc

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I really likes the chart design of bitsane, is very easily controlled and adjusted. but I would prefer if the adjustment tool of chart view in more detail. so I can adjust the chart view more precise and faster.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
Check my previous posts in this thread buddy and you will see what I had suggested but I dont keep posting same suggestions in all my posts.No offence to anyone Smiley

It seems to me you are doing what everyone done here Smiley.  Anyway do the admin thinking of implementing 2fa google authentication?  I might have missed it in the previous post, I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
Yes we all are suggesting what we thing might help bitsane become one of the leading crypto exchange but lets not keep reapeating it.
As for 2FA, I am sure admin must have taken not of it and will update in this thread about it soon.

2fa is good for the Bitsane exchange as it will increase the security and there will be less chances of anyone hack the password and get control of the coins on the exchange.
But 2FA should not be made mandatory and shall be introduced as an optional only as few people dont want to use this extra level of security as it takes some extra time in making withdrawals etc.

actually on my case 2fa is so hassle with me and its bit annoying to get such a delay when we do withdrawals nor when we log in to our account, and they should ask permission to all register users since same as me i doesn't  want to get a little stress on doing that.

And security of each account is dependable on how the users take more care of their own accounts.
2fa Is mainly use in upgrading security of your accounts. But if your confident with your account that it won't be hacked it's OK not to use 2fa.

For me it's true that 2fa can bring us hasstle but it make our security upgrade
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
Check my previous posts in this thread buddy and you will see what I had suggested but I dont keep posting same suggestions in all my posts.No offence to anyone Smiley

It seems to me you are doing what everyone done here Smiley.  Anyway do the admin thinking of implementing 2fa google authentication?  I might have missed it in the previous post, I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
Yes we all are suggesting what we thing might help bitsane become one of the leading crypto exchange but lets not keep reapeating it.
As for 2FA, I am sure admin must have taken not of it and will update in this thread about it soon.

2fa is good for the Bitsane exchange as it will increase the security and there will be less chances of anyone hack the password and get control of the coins on the exchange.
But 2FA should not be made mandatory and shall be introduced as an optional only as few people dont want to use this extra level of security as it takes some extra time in making withdrawals etc.

actually on my case 2fa is so hassle with me and its bit annoying to get such a delay when we do withdrawals nor when we log in to our account, and they should ask permission to all register users since same as me i doesn't  want to get a little stress on doing that.

And security of each account is dependable on how the users take more care of their own accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Activity: 518
Nice but not enough on your icomomi list. You may swell yourself if the volumes in the coins are at the artificial. As with many common comments, you will be more effective in volume when you first list up in new high money collections.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

3.Voting
etc

well as you said they should get a strict require but do you think their would be more people who will still trade thise 6 months old coins? I think only few people would do that but since there are truly a strong currency who'w running for that long but mostly of them got stabilize and slowly pumping and that could be a bad for bitsane if they only choose that,

Thats why its much better for them to join the speculators and add new thrend coins so that they can get free advertising for new coin speculators itself and by talk of the mouth sbut the should consider a voting system also so that people could see some upcoming altcoins who wil be new listed in their exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

3.Voting
etc
With that second rule I think the exchange will be useless as bitcoin developer is also anonymous so for keeping justice with all of the coins they will maintain the same rule with bitcoin too which I think is not possible. I do not think that this rule is good to include.
Activity: 518

3.Voting
etc
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Pages:
Jump to: