Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 20. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
lol who changed the title? That's just amazingly wonderful that he is on vacation while BC crashes into the earth instead of shooting to the moon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Dump and exit. Like right now. This coin is going to 1 litoshi. I hear LibertyCoin is enrolling rockstars.

Dump and exit like everyone else is doing at this moment?
Activity: 13
this thread should be renamed the Anti-BC thread. There's so much negativity from the same three people because someone gave them a soapbox to stand on that alienates possible investors more than anything Soepkip or any of the foundation could possibly do, but hey this will probably get deleted so ya

You are an idiot. No really...you are an idiot. I am bored with idiots like you blaming everyone else but the person(s) you should be blaming. Soepkip went to a f..king meeting with beach shorts on and then Tweeted it. Nothing I say or do can be worse than that. Investors are not going to trust their BTC with a guy that is not smart enough to wear a damn suit to one of the most important meetings of his life. "I am not corporate". Then he wasn't even smart enough to delete the pic because he is that arrogant. Why can't you idiotic fanboys understand Soepkip is a moron.
oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. and Zuck, who regularly attends board meetings in shorts and sandals, even before the company was the net worth of BC's market cap. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones. NOT TO MENTION THE PR COMPANY WORKS FOR THEM. THEY DONT HAVE TO  IMPRESS THEM

Lol at comparing Soepkip to Steve Jobs and Zuck. Soepkip made a pretty big mistake by wearing short to the PR meeting like IE said. He should have taken the pic out of twitter as soon as people started to complain about it just to prevent BlackCoin's brand. He doesn't deserve to be there. His presence on the Black cast 2 said a lot as well. I was a big believer in this coin, but with this guy representing my investments all over the world I really think about dumping everything I have.

I am sure he was hung over at the PR meeting after he went out with Wiz the night before.
Activity: 140
Is BC about to die?  Things are not looking good right now Sad

Look at those buy orders... its over.

Someone is trying to create some fake buy support with 5.07 BC "walls" Cheesy

It will collapse

I bet a community pump is looking good now eh?

Cheesy

It will collapse

I bet a community pump is looking good now eh?
Activity: 182
Just had a thought, you know how they are giving the PR company $1K per transaction in Blackcoin - I wounder if they are in on this too.

the Blackhand Push price very very low - they give PR company $1K of BC at sub 20000sats, then they PUMP it hard and let PR company cash out hard.

That is one way to pay the PR company without handing over any over any TRUE $$ other then what the community donated.
PR get (over) Paid, Blackcoin Foundation takes glory for price rise, and the Whales cash out on the hike

Everyone wins (except the community)

Looking after their friends I guess :p
Activity: 182
oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones.

Stop comparing these idiots to Steve jobs. Why can't you and others understand Soepkip is 27 not 21. By the time Steve Jobs was 27 he wasn't doing the dumb sh!t Seopkip is doing. Another thing you seem to not be able to grasp is Seopkip sucks at community manager. It would be one thing if he was awesome at his "job" and just dressed like a clown, no one would care. But Seopkip isn't good at this. He would be fired in the "real world".

He's a Bum IRL

It will collapse
Activity: 40
oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones.

Stop comparing these idiots to Steve jobs. Why can't you and others understand Soepkip is 27 not 21. By the time Steve Jobs was 27 he wasn't doing the dumb sh!t Seopkip is doing. Another thing you seem to not be able to grasp is Seopkip sucks at community manager. It would be one thing if he was awesome at his "job" and just dressed like a clown, no one would care. But Seopkip isn't good at this. He would be fired in the "real world".
im not, you compared yourself to him, remember? i just came to this thread for the lawls... ill be in the REAL BC thread now Smiley cheers trolls
Activity: 41
Merit: 2

lol @ the title of the topic
Activity: 40
this thread should be renamed the Anti-BC thread. There's so much negativity from the same three people because someone gave them a soapbox to stand on that alienates possible investors more than anything Soepkip or any of the foundation could possibly do, but hey this will probably get deleted so ya

You are an idiot. No really...you are an idiot. I am bored with idiots like you blaming everyone else but the person(s) you should be blaming. Soepkip went to a f..king meeting with beach shorts on and then Tweeted it. Nothing I say or do can be worse than that. Investors are not going to trust their BTC with a guy that is not smart enough to wear a damn suit to one of the most important meetings of his life. "I am not corporate". Then he wasn't even smart enough to delete the pic because he is that arrogant. Why can't you idiotic fanboys understand Soepkip is a moron.
oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. and Zuck, who regularly attends board meetings in shorts and sandals, even before the company was the net worth of BC's market cap. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones. NOT TO MENTION THE PR COMPANY WORKS FOR THEM. THEY DONT HAVE TO  IMPRESS THEM

Just fyi, don't trust quotes from the other idiots... they are playing now with fake quotes  Roll Eyes
heheh.. give it one more day and it's only IE and his two reident trolls talking here.
bye and good luck with your LibertyCoin.

no community my a** - they just have the three of you on ignore or moved to reddit where you can't troll that much.

Give it one more day and BC will be worth 0.5 cents, and I would like to see how civilized Reddit is then.
Pages:
Jump to: