Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 17. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yea...where is the group that was bashing me and posting every 5 minutes?

No longer wasting their energy, effort, or being distracted by you. Just working! Well, some of us at least. Wink

(and cost averaging down here myself)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Because  of the recent developments I am pushing my announcement back to 12PM. I have to make a few changes to my announcement and I am sorry of the inconvenience.

stop playing with the markets and just spit it out.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

Now I would like to see the faces of those 'slow and steady' guys. What a bunch of idiots thinking that they understand cryptos.
If there was consensus about some public actions IMO today BC would be on DRK place.

Funny that they don't even come to the internet anymore  Roll Eyes

They questioning their faith in Foundation, and faith is in corelation with price.
Activity: 700
Because  of the recent developments I am pushing my announcement back to 12PM. I have to make a few changes to my announcement and I am sorry of the inconvenience.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Because  of the recent developments I am pushing my announcement back to 12PM. I have to make a few changes to my announcement and I am sorry of the inconvenience.
Activity: 140
I'm Holding my Blackcoin, holding holding holding and hope for the best
Activity: 700
And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

Now I would like to see the faces of those 'slow and steady' guys. What a bunch of idiots thinking that they understand cryptos.
If there was consensus about some public actions IMO today BC would be on DRK place.

had a meeting. don't overestimate what this thread means to people Wink

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley
Not yet tested it but later I will.   

What? no fair, my uk one hasn't arrived yet  Cheesy

Also that dump on mintpal damn  Lips sealed

When did you place your order?
Think it was the 11th of April  Smiley

Ok..then you will be getting it very soon. Unless you live in the USA, these cards have to pass through customs. Some countries are more stricter than others.

Anyway I'm glad that I sold 3/4 of my BC's @ 44000 - 27000 at the time where it was obvious that positive momentum is lost.  
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

I'm still here lol.I thought slow steady price gain was good,but not slow dev.

happens when theres no real innovation behind the coin. People (and devs) loose steam over time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I'm still here lol.I thought slow steady price gain was good,but not slow dev.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley
Not yet tested it but later I will.   

What? no fair, my uk one hasn't arrived yet  Cheesy

Also that dump on mintpal damn  Lips sealed

When did you place your order?
Think it was the 11th of April  Smiley
Activity: 140

Activity: 112
Sure, you are probably an asshole - many successful business people are.  I dont care about that really.  What I do care about is the coin getting damaged by the infighting.  Perhaps it was necessary, perhaps no.  All water under the bridge now, because what is done is done.

That being said, I dont get the scorched earth nature of your apparent exit.  I would think it is a waste of your time to stay so emotionally invested in something you dont believe in anymore.  Believe in yourself and go forward and do better if you can.  The best revenge is doing something better - creating something is better than destroying something.

You might see it that way, and I can understand why you do. But what am I really doing that is destroying the coin? I didn't dump all my coins like someone just did. I have been slowly cashing out and I was honest about it. I am still shipping cards and supporting the software with updates, and I am asking everyone to post pics. But I am not going to lie and tell everyone everything is fine when isn't. What I want to see from you and the community is honesty. Like you said lets forget about the past, lets address this moment here. The price IS collapsing, that is a fact and we all know it. To my understanding Seopkip is on his way home, fine. Where is the foundation? Where is the "team" to calm everyone down? When it came time to bash me they were out in force on this forum, but where are they now? Wake up and realize these people do not care about you or anyone else, they only care about themselves. In the past when BC price was dropping I was the first to come into the forum and give support. Look at my post history, I would announce I am buying more BC or announce a new project to reassure people this is temporary. They NEVER came in and offered any kind of support or reassurance to the community. Sorry but half the community made a bad choice and everyone is paying for it.

Seems fair.  I can respect your opinion, even if I dont 100% agree.  

Where my opinion differs is that I dont think the foundation should be all reassuring and waste time holding the communities hands or whatever.  They are doing what they think should be done, and I respect them for strength of their convictions.  Will it work out - who knows.  But at least they are passionate.  RAT4 is awesome - I am a technology guy and he is the main reason I support the coin.

Mistakes will not kill the coin.  Those can be corrected.  The only thing that can kill the coin is apathy - and if there is one thing that blackcoin doesnt have, it's apathy.
Activity: 141
half

This doesn't make any sense to me. Why would you actively bash a coin if you and your followers have a stake in it, efectively hurting your investment? if I can't have it nobody else will?

If you're commited to save this coin and remove its cancer you're doing it wrong, there seems to be ulterior motives.
Activity: 79
Don't like the blackcards. But you sure did a great job promoting BC.
If you going to get involved in another coin let me know.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
What do you mean "half" ? Roll Eyes
Sure, you are probably an asshole - many successful business people are.  I dont care about that really.  What I do care about is the coin getting damaged by the infighting.  Perhaps it was necessary, perhaps no.  All water under the bridge now, because what is done is done.

That being said, I dont get the scorched earth nature of your apparent exit.  I would think it is a waste of your time to stay so emotionally invested in something you dont believe in anymore.  Believe in yourself and go forward and do better if you can.  The best revenge is doing something better - creating something is better than destroying something.

You might see it that way, and I can understand why you do. But what am I really doing that is destroying the coin? I didn't dump all my coins like someone just did. I have been slowly cashing out and I was honest about it. I am still shipping cards and supporting the software with updates, and I am asking everyone to post pics. But I am not going to lie and tell everyone everything is fine when isn't. What I want to see from you and the community is honesty. Like you said lets forget about the past, lets address this moment here. The price IS collapsing, that is a fact and we all know it. To my understanding Seopkip is on his way home, fine. Where is the foundation? Where is the "team" to calm everyone down? When it came time to bash me they were out in force on this forum, but where are they now? Wake up and realize these people do not care about you or anyone else, they only care about themselves. In the past when BC price was dropping I was the first to come into the forum and give support. Look at my post history, I would announce I am buying more BC or announce a new project to reassure people this is temporary. They NEVER came in and offered any kind of support or reassurance to the community. Sorry but half the community made a bad choice and everyone is paying for it.
Pages:
Jump to: