Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 19. (Read 64625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Can you stop the free FUD please?

It wasn't today Iconic had an big announcement to make?

I am not FUD-ing. According to very reliable sources , the master is off to make a new coin for himself. A coin that will be 1000% POS daily only for himself and his devotees, the rest - low lifes like us - get 0.1% per year.

Get on to the train buddy. Our master is going to make us see heaven. Hail.

Lol its not my master
But i respect him for what he did (except the public pump)
I hope he will not leave the BC train but i admit that others guys do nothing to bring him back to the team
Now we are separate, it was better before
But i think the wall street will save us, investors and whales should wait the announcement and the event to pump BC again
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

OMG this Soepkip person is the face of BlackCoin   Huh   Embarrassed   Cry

No, the face of Blackoin is the hyper successful businessman that runs this thread and roams the cryptolands with his uber successful usb cards.

Smiley  Cheesy  Grin   Thank god.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ya know, IE is a pro. And here is how a pro does it:
You first announce the announcement a couple of times, then you delay it several times. And in the end you will tell people that their donations did in deed go to wall street, just not for what they thought they would.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Guys, Blackcoin is dead.

Here are 4 main reasons

1) The master of the universe, and his highness Internet Explorer is no longer is bullish about this crypto-currency. Alas.
2) His legion of devotees spanning across 7 continents are up in arms waiting for the master to create a new coin which sees a value appreciation from 1 satoshi to 1mn satoshi in less than 2 months (IECoin?) where every follower will also get a free usb card.
3) The master of poetic eloquence Barrabbas is doing his tic tic tic countdown every few minutes. Even Time himself is scared about him.
4) Troiste, the highly respected community leader of all things Blackcoin, thinks Libertycoin is going to be big.

The iconic, uber successful, Jobs like business rockstars who took Blackcoin from 500 satoshi to 90K satoshi are all going away.

What will happen to us? Will we remain poor and stupid?

YES!!!!

mommy Sad

[ANN] | BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | Price Dropping | Community Manager On Beach

Can you stop the free FUD please?

Activity: 195
Interview with Soepkip in Miami! http://interview-with-soepkip.blogspot.com

LOL...the dance at the end is priceless.

OMG this Soepkip person is the face of BlackCoin   Huh   Embarrassed   Cry
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
lol who changed the title? That's just amazingly wonderful that he is on vacation while BC crashes into the earth instead of shooting to the moon.

lol
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Please put list of merchants/businesses accepting blackcoin on the OP

include this one http://hausfay.com

Also create community paid bounties for promotion of the coin !!

http://www.blackcoinmap.com/ plant your flag here
Dead Cat Roll, Pump and Dump, and Flatline.
Featuring: Blackcoin, Dogecoin, Mintcoin, and Cinnicoin

http://www.judgecrypto.com/news/dead-cat-slide-dcs

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Same like BTC LTC

The BC analysis seems to be terribly off. Also Dead Cat Rlide (DCR)? You mean Dead Cat Roll?

Even one of the comments mentioned BTC and LTC.

take a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.new#new

this thread has turned into a "lets destroy the coin" thread long ago.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253

Activity: 238
Dead Cat Roll, Pump and Dump, and Flatline.
Featuring: Blackcoin, Dogecoin, Mintcoin, and Cinnicoin

http://www.judgecrypto.com/news/dead-cat-slide-dcs

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

legendary
Activity: 1162
even the price of BC drops i have nothing to worry because i believe in this coin and i know what is happening in the community is just a strategy to drop the price and when time comes is so easy to bring the price to atleast .00035, so for me i will keep investing in this coin while its too cheap.

HELL YEAH

The ra-rah thread is two doors down, on the right.

This is the watching the price drop one.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Troiste did more damage to this coin spreading his idiocracy then Soepkip.
Community managers are replaceable, but we have an Community idiot that comes back everyday  Roll Eyes

It's just pathetic to see troiste sitting behind his PC all day bashing this coin.  Cheesy
Activity: 159
even the price of BC drops i have nothing to worry because i believe in this coin and i know what is happening in the community is just a strategy to drop the price and when time comes is so easy to bring the price to atleast .00035, so for me i will keep investing in this coin while its too cheap.

HELL YEAH
Activity: 166
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I hate to call the kettle black but for better or worse, whether all of Iconic's accusations bare truth and proof, the underlying fact is he's been disturbingly accurate about everything that's happened to BC in the past week. Hand in it or not. 

You all can't deny the fact that 'The Foundation' hasn't done much to address current state of BC or instill confidence.  The lack of professionalism and public marketability definitely played a role in this as well.  Sure, DRK is experiencing a rise and generated interest, but I don't think it would've had these ramifications to this extent if it weren't for the points above. 

With that said, I think if we can stop bickering as professionals and fomenting hatred, and get back to order of business, all of this will be a thing of the past. 

If we continue down this path, there will be a point of no return.

Whether or not members choose to hold BC, is only a drop in the bucket to the true potential of crypto in general.

Or not.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I hate to call the kettle black but for better or worse, whether all of Iconic's accusations bare truth and proof, the underlying fact is he's been disturbingly accurate about everything that's happened to BC in the past week. Hand in it or not. 

You all can't deny the fact that 'The Foundation' hasn't done much to address current state of BC or instill confidence.  The lack of professionalism and public marketability definitely played a role in this as well.  Sure, DRK is experiencing a rise and generated interest, but I don't think it would've had these ramifications to this extent if it weren't for the points above. 

With that said, I think if we can stop bickering as professionals and fomenting hatred, and get back to order of business, all of this will be a thing of the past. 

If we continue down this path, there will be a point of no return.

Whether or not members choose to hold BC, is only a drop in the bucket to the true potential of crypto in general.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Okay now you guys are all just slandering and hoping to kill BC, the LOT of you.

Get this shit outta here

Apparently, you havent been paying attention for the past week and a half.

This thread has been bashing blackcoin for quite a while.

If that's not your thing, might I suggest the other thread or the blackcoin reddit
Activity: 159
Okay now you guys are all just slandering and hoping to kill BC, the LOT of you.

Get this shit outta here
Pages:
Jump to: