Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 18. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed
it FELL?
1 person dumped 1 million (or more) coins, the part that could not be sold instantly (about 60 BTC) was eaten up within minutes.... how is that falling?
you are really living in your own world, i fear.

No...I am not. It dropped below 19,000 and yes it was artificially propped back up. If you think we are going to hold at this level you are living in fantasy land. BC is most likely going to 15,000 before it stabilizes,

Cool.  I can get me some more cheap Blackcoin then.
MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley
Not yet tested it but later I will.  

Everything that I have read from the people who are receiving the cards is that they are awesome.  Say what you will about Iconic, he did deliver something great for blackcoin.

Personally, I dont like the way he is bashing the people in charge of the coin.  He obviously thinks there is a better way to run things.  I would have preferred that instead of bashing their efforts, he would have focused on what he was doing personally.  If he had continued success, the community would have rallied around him and followed him instead, without having the coin getting beaten down by the public nature of the fight.

That didnt happen, so I can only dream of what would have been.

I know you think I am a total asshole, and to some degree you might be right. However, trust me they deserve my criticism. They lied to the community and when I revealed their scam, for payback they posted 90% of my personal information on a site for others to view. Thankfully someone who was sickened by this notified me who posted it and where, and it was someone "close" to them. The crypto world is small and everyone "knows" everyone else. So nothing stays a secret long. So I have every right to bash and criticize them...

Sure, you are probably an asshole - many successful business people are.  I dont care about that really.  What I do care about is the coin getting damaged by the infighting.  Perhaps it was necessary, perhaps no.  All water under the bridge now, because what is done is done.

That being said, I dont get the scorched earth nature of your apparent exit.  I would think it is a waste of your time to stay so emotionally invested in something you dont believe in anymore.  Believe in yourself and go forward and do better if you can.  The best revenge is doing something better - creating something is better than destroying something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

What? no fair, my uk one hasn't arrived yet  Cheesy

Also that dump on mintpal damn  Lips sealed

When did you place your order?
And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed
it FELL?
1 person dumped 1 million (or more) coins, the part that could not be sold instantly (about 60 BTC) was eaten up within minutes.... how is that falling?

No...I am not. It dropped below 19,000 and yes it was artificially propped back up. If you think we are going to hold at this level you are living in fantasy land. BC is most likely going to 15,000 before it stabilizes,
Activity: 166
im making money with this drama, the price is so unpredictable which is good...a lot of movement in the market Grin keep pushing and dropping let see who's the better camp.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
it FELL?
MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

What? no fair, my uk one hasn't arrived yet  Cheesy

Also that dump on mintpal damn  Lips sealed
Activity: 140
And what I predicted would happen just happened...but fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J59jngRFu4#t=70

Cheesy

Its over
MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

Everything that I have read from the people who are receiving the cards is that they are awesome.  Say what you will about Iconic, he did deliver something great for blackcoin.

Personally, I dont like the way he is bashing the people in charge of the coin.  He obviously thinks there is a better way to run things.  I would have preferred that instead of bashing their efforts, he would have focused on what he was doing personally.  If he had continued success, the community would have rallied around him and followed him instead, without having the coin getting beaten down by the public nature of the fight.

I know you think I am a total asshole, and to some degree you might be right. However, trust me they deserve my criticism. They lied to the community and when I revealed their scam, for payback they posted 90% of my personal information on a site for others to view. Thankfully someone who was sickened by this notified me who posted it and where, and it was someone "close" to them. The crypto world is small and everyone "knows" everyone else. So nothing stays a secret long. So I have every right to bash and criticize them...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
And what I predicted would happen just happened...but fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

Let me guess, that is where you doubled your position?  Very smart.

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
5. BC bottomed out this morning, so as BC rallys in the coming weeks, IE gets the credit.
If he does not quit at all, you've got the most important part and the only reason why the announcement has been delayed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
11:30 predictions for IE.

1. IE will be staying with BC.
2. WS event will go on as planned.  Maybe adding even more features.
3. More talk on how incompetent the 'foundation' is.  However, IE will attempt to get along with them, or at least not bash them so harshly.
4. IE announces that he now holds 4 million BC.
5. BC bottomed out this morning, so as BC rallys in the coming weeks, IE gets the credit.
6. IE may even announce a new product something like the BlackCoin Card.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
The announcement will be at 11:30 EST (NYC Time) Today.
My predictions:
1st option
- You dumped 80% your BC...(from real amount 200k-100k)
- You switch to another coin eg. Cinni (or create new one "IEC")
- Probably more personal flame on foundation and people around it.
- No Wall street event... Blackcoin card will be switched to another

2nd option more difficult:
- You will make Wall-street event
- You will show who is boss in PR matter( haha )
- You will support BC further
- You will cash out some BC on hype after Wallstreet event
then buy back ofter hype
+300%-400% earned on that action.
- Repeat all over again and making +1000$ + 10 000$ +100 000$ with new events

Last time you left Mint so i more believe in 1st option today + all your anti BC actions and opinions.

Iconic must like what you are posting.  Last week he removed my predictions.

I cant possibly see him doing the wallstreet promo for Blackcoin anymore.  That message would be so mixed everyone's head would explode.

He is on the record saying that he is selling all of his BC holdings.  He is obviously moving on.  If that is the case, I dont understand why he is still so focused on hating on BC publicly, but also selling the blackcards (which interface with a product that he thinks is a scam)  

The only move that makes sense is for him to make his own coin.  If so, it will be interesting to see how he handles the spotlight of being the "foundation" for his new coin.  It is really easy to throw stones, not so easy having to defend yourself from every nit picking conspiracy theory and everyone questioning every single move you make.

I want to correct you. I am NOT bashing BC at all, I am bashing the idiots in charge of it. I think BC and the community has a chance if focus is redirected. XbladeX thinks I had/have 100,000 BC and he is entitled to his opinion. But it is not that hard to find out how many BC I actually hold and held, a few others already did and realized I am not lying. I find it interesting and annoying how people question my honesty but yet I have proven to be honest more times than I can count. Actually my track record is a hell of a lot better than the dev team/foundation. People were posting fud about the first press release and I came through. People were posting fud about the second press release and I came through again. When I announced the cards the amount of fud was ridiculous, but once again I came through. And for the record there are a few people that I know for a fact received their cards and are purposely not reporting they received the cards. I also find it funny that people looked up my info and confirmed everything I have been saying about myself, but yet my honesty is being questioned. When people started saying I have a huge ego, did I ever argue that? I already know I have an ego and I am honest about myself. People just can't understand not everyone lies on the internet. Some people actually do tell the truth. My wife and I had over 2 million BC, that is the truth..period. Use your common sense...if BC were to reach above $1.00 we would have been sitting on over 2.5 million dollars, so yes that is good motivation to promote the hell out of BC. However, I sincerely wanted BC to reach the #1 spot, it was not just about money. For me it is about bragging rights and that is also motivation. People keep talking about Mint...I was never an active supporter of Mint. I was just an investor with Mint. With BlackCoin I was an active member trying to help take BC to the next level. So please stop comparing this to Mint because it was not the same situation. People will continue to believe what they want and that is fine, but this narrative of me having ulterior motives is just false.

My predictions:
1st option
- You dumped 80% your BC...(from real amount 200k-100k)
- You switch to another coin eg. Cinni (or create new one "IEC")
- Probably more personal flame on foundation and people around it.
- No Wall street event... Blackcoin card will be switched to another

2nd option more difficult:
- You will make Wall-street event
- You will show who is boss in PR matter( haha )
- You will support BC further
- You will cash out some BC on hype after Wallstreet event
then buy back ofter hype
+300%-400% earned on that action.
- Repeat all over again and making +1000$ + 10 000$ +100 000$ with new events

Last time you left Mint so i more believe in 1st option today + all your anti BC actions and opinions.

Iconic must like what you are posting.  Last week he removed my predictions.

I cant possibly see him doing the wallstreet promo for Blackcoin anymore.  That message would be so mixed everyone's head would explode.

He is on the record saying that he is selling all of his BC holdings.  He is obviously moving on.  If that is the case, I dont understand why he is still so focused on hating on BC publicly, but also selling the blackcards (which interface with a product that he thinks is a scam) 

The only move that makes sense is for him to make his own coin.  If so, it will be interesting to see how he handles the spotlight of being the "foundation" for his new coin.  It is really easy to throw stones, not so easy having to defend yourself from every nit picking conspiracy theory and everyone questioning every single move you make.
Pages:
Jump to: